Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting Face to Face

Go down 
+12
carolineingalls
Amy
LHDaisy
ChristinaAL
Misti
Melissa
pamh36
Carol
Lily
Savannah
LIWnut
Rhonda
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Meeting Face to Face Purple2

Meeting Face to Face Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 10:10 am

Just wanted to tell everyone that Gin and I will be meeting face to face tomorrow here in Arkansas. :idance: Gin is from here, on vacation with her family and since meeting each other on Prairie Talk back in August, 2005 and being 'cyberly' introduced through Marilyn for some legal input (I work for an attorney) in August, 2006, we have become fast friends. Gin is studying in photography, so I know she will have her camera, and try as I might to hide from her lens, I know there will be pictures to post later on. :haha: We wanted to go to Mansfield and tour Laura's Rocky Ridge together, but time does not permit that, so we will meet and hang out here in Arkansas instead. We will make the Rocky Ridge trip another time. I will not be posting tomorrow, so look for an update on Friday! :woohooo:

Meeting Face to Face Rhonda10Meeting Face to Face Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Meeting Face to Face Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 3:12 pm

Oh cool, you are going to have an awesome time. I don't remember introducing you but that's ok. I can't wait to see the pics!!
Have fun.

Meeting Face to Face MarilynKeeper Meeting Face to Face Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 3:23 pm

Well Marilyn, not that it was any kind of a formal introduction, but you said you had been talking with a woman from Prairie Talk that had some legal questions and you said that you knew I worked for an attorney in Arkansas and you would ask if she could email me with her question. So....hush up and take the credit!!! ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Meeting Face to Face Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Meeting Face to Face Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 5:06 pm

That's great, Rhonda! I hope you have a lovely time.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 5:44 pm

Ok, lol, I get the hint. You're Welcome!!
Enjoy your time together.
:woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Meeting Face to Face LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Meeting Face to Face Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 9:40 pm

Have a wonderful time with Gin, Rhonda. :woohooo:

Don't be camera shy. I've seen some of Gin's photographs, she takes some great pics. I know she will make you look like an American sweetheart. LOL!!! grinsmiley 📷

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 10:44 pm

Thats coolie,Have a fun!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:28 am

:haha: Marilyn

Rhonda, have a great time! happy1

Meeting Face to Face Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 7:34 am

Lily wrote:
Have a wonderful time with Gin, Rhonda. :woohooo:

Don't be camera shy. I've seen some of Gin's photographs, she takes some great pics. I know she will make you look like an American sweetheart. LOL!!! grinsmiley 📷

Make me LOOK like an American sweetheart? Honey, I already AM an American sweetheart!!!! :Hahaha:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 2:38 pm

I'm dying to know....how did it go? Did you guys take lots of pictures?
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 2:46 pm

That's neat! I hope the two of you had a wonderful visit!!

Meeting Face to Face PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Gin took a few pictures, and they are with her new camera that uses film, not a digital one, so we have to wait for them to get back home. We had a nice visit and talked, laughed, cried and talked & laughed some more. I wish we had longer to visit and knowing she is still in the state, makes me want to track her down again, but she is full up with family visits and trips till she leaves. I am just thankful that she was able to squeeze me in yesterday...........we hung out with each other from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm, then I had to drive an hour and a half back home. I hope to do this again soon...........perhaps when Jacob graduates from basic training in San Antonio in August...........grinsmiley

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 2:56 pm

I'm so happy you guys had a wonderful time. I can't wait for the pictures. I hope Aug. works out for you guys.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 3:31 pm

I hope Gin starts posting more here. We haven't seen much of her.

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 10:00 pm

Have a good time tomorrow!

Meeting Face to Face MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 11:43 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Gin took a few pictures, and they are with her new camera that uses film, not a digital one, so we have to wait for them to get back home. We had a nice visit and talked, laughed, cried and talked & laughed some more. I wish we had longer to visit and knowing she is still in the state, makes me want to track her down again, but she is full up with family visits and trips till she leaves. I am just thankful that she was able to squeeze me in yesterday...........we hung out with each other from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm, then I had to drive an hour and a half back home. I hope to do this again soon...........perhaps when Jacob graduates from basic training in San Antonio in August...........grinsmiley

San Antonio?? *squeal* That is an hour from me. It would be neat if we could meet then......

Meeting Face to Face HummerMeeting Face to Face MistiKeeperMeeting Face to Face Bookclub5Meeting Face to Face Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 2:14 am

I'm so glad you ladies had the opporunity to meet in person :) It must be a really cool experience. Can't wait for the pictures!

Meeting Face to Face ChristinaKeeper2 Meeting Face to Face 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 11:10 am

Misti wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

San Antonio?? *squeal* That is an hour from me. It would be neat if we could meet then......

We will be there August 24 Misti........and probably through the weekend, leaving out Sunday so Josh can be back in school...... grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 11:58 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Misti wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

We will be there August 24 Misti........and probably through the weekend, leaving out Sunday so Josh can be back in school...... grinsmiley

What abouts is your agenda while you are in San Antonio? If its possible and you want to, I'll see what I can do about coming up there. A weekend shouldn't be a problem. I understand if you want to devote your time to your son that weekend but if you want to try it, I would love for us to meet! Wave

Meeting Face to Face HummerMeeting Face to Face MistiKeeperMeeting Face to Face Bookclub5Meeting Face to Face Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 8:46 am

Not sure what the agenda is, but if we happen to be at the same resturant, or park, or whatever, our meeting chances look pretty good! Wave

Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 11:12 am

Have a WONDERFUL time Rhonda! :woohooo:

Meeting Face to Face DaisyKeeper

Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 1:02 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Not sure what the agenda is, but if we happen to be at the same resturant, or park, or whatever, our meeting chances look pretty good! Wave

I imagine you will be staying at a motel while there? Since it is so big, the chances of us running into each other would probably be close to nil, but if I know where you are, I'm sure something could be done. As the date gets closer, maybe we can narrow something down. I hope so! :woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 5:31 pm

I know we will be near the base....................... :haha:

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Meeting Face to Face Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:35 am

That is so cool that you got to meet a 'board' friend, Rhonda! I know how it feels! It definitely makes the world a smaller place, doesn't it?! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Meeting Face to Face Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 2:23 pm

Anyone coming to Ireland sometime soon!!!!

Meeting Face to Face MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Face to Face
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next