Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lohan Gets A Bailout!

Go down 
+7
Rhonda
Kristina
Honeybee
alexczarn
Amy
Krissy
Davetucson
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Lohan Gets A Bailout! Bokmal10

Lohan Gets A Bailout! Empty
PostSubject: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 am

Posted: 1:20 AM, November 26, 2012

It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.

Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.

Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.

Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.

Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.

Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Lohan Gets A Bailout! Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 am

OhMy Yikes like she dervies it

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Lohan Gets A Bailout! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:17 pm

And the cycle of enabling continues..... Whistle
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:00 pm

That girl NEEDS help.& Kick in the behind.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Lohan Gets A Bailout! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Ridiculous...

Lohan Gets A Bailout! Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm

indeed

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Now, if someone who's not famous. Goes to jail. They don't get bail out. Stay there. Faous people needs be jail.If,they committed a crime.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:38 pm

true

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:43 am

Buttercup wrote:
Now, if someone who's not famous. Goes to jail. They don't get bail out. Stay there. Faous people needs be jail.If,they committed a crime.

I agree! she's going to be 30 in a couple of years, its about time that she starts to grow up. and I don't think having a 'friend' like Charlie Sheen will teach her that
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:18 am

Nope!! That girl has a lot of growing up to do.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Lohan Gets A Bailout! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 pm

This is what happens when a parent is NOT being a parent, but trying to be a FRIEND to their child. Lindsay never had the love, discipline and teaching that was needed in her upbringing.....she was handed everything, and her mom helped herself to her daughters earnings and basically 'taught' her how to be addicted to drugs and alcohol....her mother needs to be accountable for what she did to this young woman. It would actually be nice if someone would come along and take Lindsay under their wing and teach her how to be a grown person....sheesh, her own mother hasn't grown up.... No

Lohan Gets A Bailout! Rhonda10Lohan Gets A Bailout! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 pm

i agree and thats very true.

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Rhonda wrote:
It would actually be nice if someone would come along and take Lindsay under their wing and teach her how to be a grown person..

I didn't think of that, but you are completely true. She needs help, but certainly not the kind of 'help' that she has been given lately
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:59 pm

She needs to get her act together for sure!!!!

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: LOHAN   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Rhonda wrote:
This is what happens when a parent is NOT being a parent, but trying to be a FRIEND to their child. Lindsay never had the love, discipline and teaching that was needed in her upbringing.....she was handed everything, and her mom helped herself to her daughters earnings and basically 'taught' her how to be addicted to drugs and alcohol....her mother needs to be accountable for what she did to this young woman. It would actually be nice if someone would come along and take Lindsay under their wing and teach her how to be a grown person....sheesh, her own mother hasn't grown up.... No

Perfectly stated Rhonda. You couldn't have said it better! Not to go off subject, but I have always said that the vast amount of money that the federal government has thrown at schools for the last twenty years has not worked because of one intrinsic problem. No Family unit. Arizona, the state I live in has one of the highest drop out rates of any state in the union. And all they know how to do is throw money at it. My opinion is that the family unit has broken down to the point that kids have no ambition to do well because it isn't taught to them at home. Parents trying to be friends and not parents is the root of it.

My next door neighbor has two fine boys that were never allowed to watch television or get on their computers until their homework was done. Their computers were monitored and had locks on them to monitor what they were viewing. If their grade averages went down, they were deprived of privileges. To get any money to spend, it had to be earned with chores around the house. Pretty old fashion thinking right? The result is that they are both in pre med today at the University of Arizona with a 4.0 grade average. The high School they attended has a thirty percent drop out rate. So that pretty much tells me where the problem lies. AT HOME.

Well, that pretty much takes care of my venting for the day, but thats how I feel. Responsibility is the key word. There isn't enough of it..........

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Lohan Gets A Bailout! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 pm

The episode " Angry Heart" comes to mind. Lindsey didn't live in poverty as Todd did, but she and Todd weren't loved in the right ways.
Both are acting out and need to know their actions have consequences.

Lindsey, I am afraid is going to be another sad Hollywood story at some point.

Lohan Gets A Bailout! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm

It's just sad to see her struggling so much. It makes me worry about other young Hollywood stars, not yet as old as Lindsey, but also very successful at a young age.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Did anyone see Liz & Dick?
Oh man... I watched it only because I'm an ET fan and because I want to actually see Lindsay get a break, but even though there were a FEW instances where she reminded me of Elizabeth Taylor, for the most part, it was watching someone in a play. Being that it was a Lifetime TV movie, it was okay for Lindsay to play it, although her deep and raspy voice kept reminding me of Freaky Friday or Mean Girls... it is different to Elizabeth's voice.

Lohan Gets A Bailout! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 pm

I think she should do a movie where she is not playing another star, that is hard to do, specially elizabeth taylor.
If not Lindsay, I don't see anyone else for the part either lol
I heard she is really devastated from the reviews... Blue

Lohan Gets A Bailout! Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Lohan Gets A Bailout! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 pm

She needs to just go away.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 pm

I agree she needs to get away from the usa and go to a country that no ones heard of her and take a long break ...........................................> Smile

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I agree she needs to get away from the usa and go to a country that no ones heard of her and take a long break ...........................................> Smile

Antarctica? batEyes

Lohan Gets A Bailout! Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Lohan Gets A Bailout! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Lindsay needs to get away from Hollywood. She needs to go to jail for all the stuff she has done. She needs to stay away from Charlie Sheen. He's a bad influence.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:00 pm

alexczarn wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

Antarctica? batEyes

Sure.She should quite acting for a while & Get a normal job, Smile

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Shell wrote:
Lindsay needs to get away from Hollywood. She needs to go to jail for all the stuff she has done. She needs to stay away from Charlie Sheen. He's a bad influence.

Yeah she should

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lohan Gets A Bailout!   Lohan Gets A Bailout! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lohan Gets A Bailout!
Page 1 of 1