Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MissOleson-Comings and Goings

Go down 
+16
Alice
littlehouselover
julmer70
HarrisonCrosby4387
Honeybee
Savannah
bethandmanly
Amy
Krissy
Vanesa
Gin
Rob
Lori
alexczarn
JW
MissOleson
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Love-s10

MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

I am sorry to hear about all your difficulties with your mom, Miss Oleson! I hope to see you back here soon, too! You have been missed!
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Hey guys!

It has been a long time, hasn't it?!

I guess I can say that I am officially back now. It has been somewhat of a long struggle with my mother but things are getting easier. It is a slow uphill climb, but I think (hope) that we are getting there. Long story short, my mom's troubles started in November with a torn rotator cuff and then in the end (over all those trips to the hospital) it was discovered that she had a staph infection that got into her bones and she had to have a hip replacement. This one is temporary because an antibiotic adhesive was used. So, at some point she will need the permanent one, but I hope that won't be for awhile.

Anyway, it was an extremely stressful time (mainly due to the way that they drugged her but refused to listen to me when I told them not to - it is a LONG story and I will spare you all of that). But things are getting easier for her. I did get her to go to Green Bay with me, though, to meet Alison Arngrim this year. grinsmiley

Well, I will be back either tomorrow or Sunday. I want to get all caught up with everything here. I have a lot to do (well, basically going through my fall-winter clothes - that takes me hours to do - I find it VERY tedious). So depending on when I get what I need to get done done, I will be back on here.

And thanks, everyone, for all of your thoughts and prayers. I truly do appreciate it! Smile

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Welcome Back Miss Oleson You have been missed Smile

MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Jacobk10MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 am

Well, I hope that your mother's health could improve as soon as possible.....And struggling with doctors is very stressfull and always gets on my nerves. I know what you are going through.

I'm happy you are here with us again. You were missed very much, for sure! Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks a lot! Smile It is good to be back. Smile

Oh, and I did finish going through the clothes about an hour ago. Thumbsup Just thought I would let people know that. grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Glad to see you back. Praying things go smoothly for you and your mother.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi, MissOleson! Nice to see you back on the Prairie!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:38 pm

welcome back!!! Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Welcome back! Hope things get better for you.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Welcome back!! It's good to see you on the board again! And I hope that your Mom continues to get better.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm

I am so glad your mom is doing so much better! That had to be so stressful on all of you. Happy to have you back, Miss Oleson! Wave
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Thanks so much, everyone! Smile

Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 pm

I just read this thread now. I'm so happy you are back now, and that your Mom is doing so much better! I will pray that she continues to heal! Smile
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:06 am

Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: I'll Be Here Every Now and Then   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:57 pm

I am not going to be around that much over the next couple of months. I actually got cast in a production of "A Christmas Carol". So I will be spending a lot of time in rehearsals. No, I don't have any big role. In fact, my role is quite small. It is so small that the character doesn't even have a name! I only have 12 lines that consist of mainly "yes" and "no". Then I had to read for another part as a substitute. That part was a man's. They didn't have a man cast at the time. So I asked if I should just play it. The director agreed and now the man has been transformed into a woman. grinsmiley And now, magically, I have a total of 20 lines. 8 more lines than before! Fantastic!

Anyway, I will pop in and out every so often. I just thought I would let people know what was happening with me in case anyone was curious. Smile

Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Have fun, I love that play!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Have fun.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:29 am

It sounds quite exciting! Cloud 9 I wish I could be in a play once in my life, but even if I went to some casts, I was never choosen for any role. Ranting The first ply I wanted desperately to be in was the musical "Annie" and I went to this cast when I was 11...But I ws left out... ShyGirl

I'm happy for you...and please, retunr to us a soon as the play would be end Smile

Vanesa.

MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:51 am

Have fun. Please tell us about it. Show pictures. We understand.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Congratulations! That sounds like so much fun. That is one of my favorite movies at Christmas time.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:00 am

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:44 am

Have fun with the play.

MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:38 am

have fun.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Very exciting, Miss Oleson! I'm sure that will be a fun experience for you! Pop in when you can and let us know how it's going. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MissOleson-Comings and Goings   MissOleson-Comings and Goings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MissOleson-Comings and Goings
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next