Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shy or not?

Go down 
+10
HarrisonCrosby4387
ChristinaAL
JW
alexczarn
pamh36
Amy
Savannah
Rob
bethandmanly
Julia
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 3 Cloud910

Shy or not? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:59 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
It might be your imagination that he liked you. I get that vibe all the time and I am always wrong. Been that way all my life. I recently thought a guy at work liked me but he is married and always jokes around with people. I took it as him flirting. I've learned my lesson. If a guy likes me he can come to me and tell me. I am not just going to assume. That's my advice to you. Smile

It's pretty obvious...even his friends are hinting around about it. Mom sees it too..so....oh boy.

My friend though the married guy liked me too. Maybe he does and is just a jerk, lol. He can look the other way though cuz I am not into married men.

I don't blame you! And I know forsure Taylor is no jerk....he's so opposite...he used to be a jerk when we were growing up though! laugh3

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Shy or not? - Page 3 JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:48 am

Well if he does like you and is tired of his Girlfriend he should be man enough to break up with her instead of falling for some else before he broke up, Cause there is a good chance if he looses interest and falls for someone else while seeing someone he will most likely do that to his next girlfriend to soapbox

Shy or not? - Page 3 Jacobk10Shy or not? - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:09 am

JW wrote:
Well if he does like you and is tired of his Girlfriend he should be man enough to break up with her instead of falling for some else before he broke up, Cause there is a good chance if he looses interest and falls for someone else while seeing someone he will most likely do that to his next girlfriend to soapbox

Amen. yes
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Amy wrote:
JW wrote:

Amen. yes

Well written; that was my thoughts. HeeHee

Shy or not? - Page 3 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:59 pm

What if God wanted us together and was weaning the two of them away?
That's what I fully believe.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 3 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:34 pm

well,You should maybe waite for the guy to leave the girl before you get invloved with him.Other wise it can be let to trouble.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
well,You should maybe waite for the guy to leave the girl before you get invloved with him.Other wise it can be let to trouble.

Oh! I would never not wait. I am not even going after him at all. It is all him acting interested.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:02 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

Oh! I would never not wait. I am not even going after him at all. It is all him acting interested.
Oh i see,Then maybe he's just doing this to make his girfriend jelouse?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:07 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

Oh i see,Then maybe he's just doing this to make his girfriend jelouse?
She's never with together with us though when he does this kind of thing. And I doubt it. Taylor never tries to do anything spiteful or to hurt someone. He is a very caring person and cares about everyone's feelings.
Maybe if I wrote the things he has done, it would clarify everything?

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

ohok..I have no idea.was just making a guess..maybe he just wants to be friends.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:00 am

Savannah wrote:
Well....They're the same signs that you'd probably expect to see from a young man who doesn't have a girlfriend.....But to be quite honest....the fact that he does would make a huge difference to me. If I were you, I wouldn't encourage his attention. It's disrespectful toward his current girlfriend for him to be showing attention such as that to another young woman while he's still seeing her....I mean, if he treats her that way, he might treat you in the exact same way....And how would that make you feel? Shy or not? - Page 3 279394 You know? Personally, no matter how cute he might be, I'd ignore the attention as long as he's attached to his girlfriend. If that changes, then it'd be a whole different story....But that's just my old-fashioned take on it. Shy or not? - Page 3 440956

I share your opinion Savannah. I wanted to wrote something similar, but you did 1000 times better than me, since English is not my first language... ShyGirl

Vanesa.

Shy or not? - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:52 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
ohok..I have no idea.was just making a guess..maybe he just wants to be friends.

Who knows. It doesn't matter to me either way because it is whatever God wants. That is all I want.

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Help.   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 am

(I meant to post this here first, but somehow it went to the teen section)

Okay, well my friend Sean and I have been talking alot lately. I believe he likes me alot, but is too old to do anything about it---except act like my "Daddy". Well, I told him about this other guy and he tells me the guy is up to no good, only wants one thing, is a jerk, etc.
Well today we were talking and he is threating to have a talk with this guy and let him have it! I am terrified because I asked him to not, my parents are ontop of the issue, and for him to promise me he won't. Never has wrote back. HELP! What should I do? All this other guy has really done is flirt with me.................I am terrified!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Shy or not? - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:36 am

Shy or not? - Page 3 410460 I wouldn't worry about it too much. I don't think that there's really any danger of him going out and beating anyone up right now. It sounds to me like Sean is just trying to impress you and is going about it in the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62626
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 am

Yeah, that's how it sounds to me, too. His protective instincts are kicking in, but there's a huge leap between threatening to beat someone up and actually doing it. And since you've made it clear how you feel, I'm sure he'll take your wishes into account.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:13 am

I agree with them

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 pm

I hope y'all are right because I told him my Daddy said he would have to talk to him if he did that and he text me and said my Dad can't talk to him and has no business doing so.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Savannah wrote:
Shy or not? - Page 3 410460 I wouldn't worry about it too much. I don't think that there's really any danger of him going out and beating anyone up right now. It sounds to me like Sean is just trying to impress you and is going about it in the wrong way.

Exactly my thoughts about the matter...

Vanesa.

Shy or not? - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:38 am

Vanesa wrote:
Savannah wrote:

Exactly my thoughts about the matter...

Vanesa.
I'll be seeing him today so..... Yikes

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:47 am

Hope everything works out.

And I gotta ask... what is that avatar? Shy or not? - Page 3 988160
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:52 am

I need some lil' friendly opinions here. Ooops It's kinda embarrassing, the topic, but I know you all will understand. Smile

I kind of go to two churches if that makes sense. I go to one more than the other because it is closer, but when I can, I go to the other one where my best friend is. They have a fantastic youth group, that's why I go. There's this guy you see...he's actually the pastor's son. A sweet fella. The first time I ever saw him I felt "attracted" to him. (I'm not going to say I like him yet because I want to make sure.) (I will refer to him as "John" but that isn't his actual name.)
As I started coming more I noticed he seemed to watch and look at me a lot but he never would speak to me. The more I came the more I noticed this isn't normal behavior for him. He's outgoing, funny, and friendly but when I am around, he is the opposite. Not that he's rude or anything, he just doesn't say anything. He just clams up, becomes quiet and at times just freezes up. For an example, one of my best guy friends who is actually a best friend of his brought me over to the guy's table and was saying nice things about me and we all were making conversation and laughing. That is everyone but John. While everyone was smiling and laughing, he on the other hand clammed up, looked serious and at times stared down at the table. Before I came over there, I saw him making jokes and acting funny. I try to be very observant of people and I've picked up that while he seems to avoid being too close to me, he tends to always pick a spot to sit or stand where he will have a perfect and direct view of me. I sometimes find him looking at me intently but when I return the glance he looks away fast. There have been times when that has happened and after he looks away, a few seconds later he looks back. He'll also talk really loud then looks over at me. We've actually never talked except to say "excuse me" and "sorry" because he bumped into me. He does NOT act this way around any of the other girls at church either. Just me. I am aware that he has perhaps a low self esteem from what I've picked up, plus from what my friend has told me. He's a bit on the short side and a small build so he gets called shorty a lot.

My question is....do you think he is just really shy and likes me...or is he not interested and avoiding me?
scratchead

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 pm

My guess is that he's shy and likes you. He probably clams up because he's afraid he'll say the wrong thing and look bad in front of you. And having low self esteem, maybe he feels that someone like you wouldn't be interested in him.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Rob wrote:
My guess is that he's shy and likes you. He probably clams up because he's afraid he'll say the wrong thing and look bad in front of you. And having low self esteem, maybe he feels that someone like you wouldn't be interested in him.

I second that.

Shy or not? - Page 3 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:58 am

Wow, I didn't realize I had already made a post way back with this same title. I clicked on it and found all this conversation about someone else and freaked out not only because I thought the computer messed up but also how stupid I sounded back then! I am not talking about the same person now obviously. HeeHee

I agree with you Rob. It's so hard to read shy guys though. You don't know what to do, plus you don't want to ruin or mess anything up yourself. Also, with them acting so "stand off-ish", if you made a move and they gave you the cold shoulder, you might think they really don't like you and it was all in your head. Yikes

It's shame though that this fellow thinks so bad of himself. He doesn't realize just how handsome he really is. What a person is worth isn't based on how tall or short they are, or how they look. It's always what is inside that matters...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shy or not?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: The Schoolhouse: Teen Hangout-
Jump to: