Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Internet dating

Go down 
+5
Honeybee
Julia
Kamberley
Krissy
HarrisonCrosby4387
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Internet dating Happy011

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:07 pm

I have been on an internet dating site on and off. I have been talking to a lot of guys, but I am reluctant to meet some of them. And others I never want to meet, lol. I've not really had great luck. Still have'nt gone on a date with anyone. There is ony guy I really like. We texted every day all day, lol. Then we got into an argument and stopped talking for a few days. I took a chance and messaged him again. It's not the same as it was before, but I am glad we are on speaking terms again. He's super cute, sweet, and funny. But we have different religious views. I don't care what someone's religion is or isn't but I just want to be able to be with someone and have them accept me.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Internet dating Headac10

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I'M not into internet dating.With my luck i'd only find creepy guys LOL...I'm glad you found a nice guy to chat with.Sorry to here u had a falling out.Least you made up.I can understand that.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 pm

He actually graduated 2 year before me at my high school. I never knew him then. I saw him there though but he us unrecognizable now. He's adorable.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:18 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
He actually graduated 2 year before me at my high school. I never knew him then. I saw him there though but he us unrecognizable now. He's adorable.

wow! That's pretty neat how you meet someone threw high school

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:25 pm

I'll say it's a small world.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm

for sure!!!

Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : Internet dating Indiff10

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Good Luck Smile & Please be careful (it sounds like you are already) but I just have to say it. I worked with a girl who was assaulted by a man she met online dating.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:22 am

I've dated a lot of guys from on line over the years and was lucky. But I am pretty much done with that. I will lay low and see if I ever get a man somewhere else lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Hopefuly you will meet a nice young guy!!

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Internet dating Cloud910

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 pm

I myself would never do internet dating. I'm on this website that isn't even for internet dating and get creeps trying to date me that I don't know from Adam. I think it's good for some people and not for others.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Internet dating JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:16 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
I myself would never do internet dating. I'm on this website that isn't even for internet dating and get creeps trying to date me that I don't know from Adam. I think it's good for some people and not for others.

know the feeling!!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 pm

I haven't been havng much luck finding a guy on there. I am just laying low. Also me not driving puts a damper on things because guys do not want to date a girl that doesn't drive. Internet dating 488555

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Internet dating Bokmal10

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 pm

I don't drive. My late grandma never drove all her life. She used date late grandpa & late step-grandpa. They didn't complain about it. If a guy doesn't want date me, cause I can't drive. That's his problem not mine.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 pm

I can't drive either.nor my mother!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Buttercup wrote:
I don't drive. My late grandma never drove all her life. She used date late grandpa & late step-grandpa. They didn't complain about it. If a guy doesn't want date me, cause I can't drive. That's his problem not mine.

You are right. They are jerks in my opinion. But it seems like a lot of people I know have a problem with it. No

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:46 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Buttercup wrote:

You are right. They are jerks in my opinion. But it seems like a lot of people I know have a problem with it. No

I don't know, why people have problem with it? Your just picking them up. If, they don't want drive. Have chauffeur drive them around on their date. It's laziness.

I did learn how to drive. I was good driver. My driver teacher told me that. But, I can't handle everyday traffic.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Internet dating Goodsi10

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Yeah, I don't get why guys have a problem dating girls who don't drive. Guys usually like to do the driving anyway. Internet dating 988160
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Internet dating Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Internet dating Happy010

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Rob wrote:
Yeah, I don't get why guys have a problem dating girls who don't drive. Guys usually like to do the driving anyway. Internet dating 988160

I wondered about that, too. How many guys like to have the girl do the driving on a date??
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:43 am

Rob wrote:

I don't have a problem with it...

Internet dating Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Internet dating Purple2

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:16 pm

You have to remember she is talking about internet dating.......it is not SAFE to go to someone's house to pick them up (girl or guy)....you meet them at a neutral public place for the first meet. You never know what might be waiting for you.....Here in Missouri.....just down the road from me, was a man who got arrested for drugging women and taking awful pictures of them.....bound and gagged.....they have no clue what happened while they were knocked out......the guy was in jail for a while, but set free.....they had evidence, but not enough to make the charge stick....how stupid is that? His computer had pictures of 12 different women......SO....if you are going to meet someone for the first time, do NOT let them come to your house to pick you up.......you do NOT know them well enough for that.....Once you get to know them and know that you can trust them, then it is alright for them to pick you up at your place......it's a different world out there people..... Huh?

Internet dating Rhonda10Internet dating Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Internet dating Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:24 pm

From the way Beckie spoke, though, Rhonda, it sounded like she was talking about people she knows - not just guys on an online dating service.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Internet dating Purple2

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh, just read through her posts again and she said she has dated lots of guys from online and the one guy went to her school, but she didn't really know him then....now, I'm confused.... scratchead

Internet dating Rhonda10Internet dating Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm

I don't do online dating. Hearing all these bad stuff to people. I like old fashion way. Meet them in person first. If, you both have facebook. Friend each other.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Buttercup wrote:
I don't do online dating. Hearing all these bad stuff to people. I like old fashion way. Meet them in person first. If, you both have facebook. Friend each other.

same.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internet dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet dating   Internet dating Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet dating
Page 1 of 1