Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hospital bound

Go down 
+10
Shell
Teresa
Gin
LIWnut
bethandmanly
Rhonda
Amy
Savannah
Rob
Alice
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Hospital bound - Page 2 Happy010

Hospital bound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:56 pm

You're so right about that Savannah (ooops) Lisa batEyes I have caught myself many times before almost typing Savannah.

I think hospitals get their beds from torture chambers Laughing

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:29 am

I'm glad you made it home, Alice.

Hospital bound - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Hospital bound - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Alice wrote:
You're so right about that Savannah (ooops) Lisa Hospital bound - Page 2 129986 I have caught myself many times before almost typing Savannah.

Hospital bound - Page 2 6472 I love hearing someone call me Savannah again. I miss it. Feel free to call me Savannah anytime you like.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Lisa wrote:
Alice wrote:
You're so right about that Savannah (ooops) Lisa Hospital bound - Page 2 129986 I have caught myself many times before almost typing Savannah.

Hospital bound - Page 2 6472 I love hearing someone call me Savannah again. I miss it. Feel free to call me Savannah anytime you like.

Thank you, I'm sure I will

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Lori wrote:
I'm glad you made it home, Alice.
Thank you, Lori Smiley Hug

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:59 pm

How are you feeling today, Alice? I'm glad that you are at home again, snug as a bug in your bed. I'm sure you felt much more rested today!

Hospital bound - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:45 pm

It was so nice to come home, especially whe I thought I was going to spend the weekend there.

I'm feeling rested sleeping in my own bed. When the nurse said your going home I had to ask her twice to make sure I had heard correctly HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Hospital bound - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Hospital bound - Page 2 6472 I'm so glad for you, Alice!
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Thank you, Savannah Smile

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Hospital bound - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:46 pm

I hope you're feeling much better now that you're home- hospitals can be scary places! scared
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Hospital bound - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Glad your feeling better

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:27 pm

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
I hope you're feeling much better now that you're home- hospitals can be scary places! scared
Yes, they can be. I don't like the feeling that once you're in there they can do what they want (I mean like tests) and it makes you feel kind of helpless.

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Glad your feeling better
Thank you so much Krissy!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Hospital bound - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Alice wrote:
ingallsfan2008 wrote:
Yes, they can be. I don't like the feeling that once you're in there they can do what they want (I mean like tests) and it makes you feel kind of helpless.

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Glad your feeling better
Thank you so much Krissy!

yw Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:32 pm

I'm so sorry I've missed this! So much to read on here (and I was on vacation last week). I hope you're feeling better, Alice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:44 pm

julmer70 wrote:
I'm so sorry I've missed this! So much to read on here (and I was on vacation last week). I hope you're feeling better, Alice! Smile
Thank you, I am feeling better. Hope you had a nice vacation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital bound   Hospital bound - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital bound
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2