Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How are you feeling????

Go down 
+12
Rhonda
Lily
edwina
JW
Samantha
Melissa
Vanesa
pamh36
HarrisonCrosby4387
Debbie
Rob
ChristinaAL
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How are you feeling????
HAPPY
How are you feeling???? Vote_lcap20%How are you feeling???? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
SAD
How are you feeling???? Vote_lcap15%How are you feeling???? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
TIRED
How are you feeling???? Vote_lcap30%How are you feeling???? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
How are you feeling???? Vote_lcap5%How are you feeling???? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
PISSED OFF
How are you feeling???? Vote_lcap0%How are you feeling???? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NOT SURE
How are you feeling???? Vote_lcap30%How are you feeling???? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage

How are you feeling???? Empty
PostSubject: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 10:08 pm

I feel kind of sad tonite!!!! banghead In to weeks i think my hole family is going to clean out my grandmothers house,but i can't go! I have to stay home& i really want to go so badly..The reason i have to stay home is becuz there is not room for me in the car with the stuff they are bring home... sorry just needed to vent..
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 11:59 am

I went with Not Sure, b/c I am really feeling a lot of emotions. I'm happy b/c today's a day off and we're having a barbecue later with some friends, but I'm sad b/c tomorrow is back to work! I'm also sad b/c it seems like the time is flying by lately and I feel sometimes like it's going on without me. I'm also a little nervous. Like I said, I'm feeling some different things right now!

Sorry to hear about your situation sweetheart :(

How are you feeling???? ChristinaKeeper2 How are you feeling???? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : How are you feeling???? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:30 pm

I'm always happy. Cloud 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 2:48 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
I went with Not Sure, b/c I am really feeling a lot of emotions. I'm happy b/c today's a day off and we're having a barbecue later with some friends, but I'm sad b/c tomorrow is back to work! I'm also sad b/c it seems like the time is flying by lately and I feel sometimes like it's going on without me. I'm also a little nervous. Like I said, I'm feeling some different things right now!

Sorry to hear about your situation sweetheart :(

thanks!! I know how that is,time is sure flying buy..
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : How are you feeling???? Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Not sure, I don't really feel like anything..
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : How are you feeling???? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 6:22 pm

I am sad because it's Sunday and I got the late shift this week with these to lazy technicians. But I am also tired because I was at Sandcastle water park this afternoon.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 7:21 pm

Sad. My cat, who I've had for 15 years and watched come into this world, is gone. She got out last night some time and hasn't been seen since. She is a house cat, but she can be sneaky and will sneak out the door if you are going out or coming in, but she has never ventured further than the front or backyard and we hadn't seen her since last night. She got out last night when my husband was carrying his music equipment in. She's never been gone like this before. Blue

How are you feeling???? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : How are you feeling???? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 7:42 pm

I'm kind of sad today...Watching the news at TV everyone ends feeling sad.

Vanesa. bawling

How are you feeling???? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 7:59 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Sad. My cat, who I've had for 15 years and watched come into this world, is gone. She got out last night some time and hasn't been seen since. She is a house cat, but she can be sneaky and will sneak out the door if you are going out or coming in, but she has never ventured further than the front or backyard and we hadn't seen her since last night. She got out last night when my husband was carrying his music equipment in. She's never been gone like this before. Blue

Aww, I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you find her. Pray to Saint Anthony, he helps people find things when they are lost.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 9:18 pm

I'm a bit tired.

How are you feeling???? MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Samantha
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Samantha

Number of posts : 199
Mood : How are you feeling???? Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 9:31 pm

I always seem to be tired

How are you feeling???? SamanthaKeeper

"Music is a Kind and Truthful Speech"
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 9:48 pm

Pam, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. My sister had a cat that also never left the yard, but one day he just vanished. Three days later he showed up again as if nothing had happened. Maybe the same thing will happen with yours. I'll be sure to say a prayer.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 9:55 pm

I went with happy well i like to have a big smile on my face .

How are you feeling???? Jacobk10How are you feeling???? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : How are you feeling???? Party010

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 10:23 pm

Tired. My 3 month old STILL isn't sleeping through the night LOL
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
How are you feeling???? LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : How are you feeling???? Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 10:43 pm

I'm always happy happy happy...sometimes silly :sillySmiley:

Pam, I really hope your cat will return. I'll say a special prayer for you tonight. {{{{{ PAM }}}}}

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : How are you feeling???? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 9:44 am

Right now, I am sad because my middle son, Jake, is leaving in 16 days for San Antonio, TX for basic training. I can't believe the time is gone and soon he will be too..............No

How are you feeling???? Rhonda10How are you feeling???? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 10:03 am

Sometimes I feel a bit guilty, because I am so happy thogh there are a lot people around that feel bad.
Anyway, maybe it will cheer you up, when i tell you that at least I had a wonderful week and the next week is looking to be good as well. I got my term paper back on Friday and I got a straight A. This made me so happy, since it was my first one and it was kind of a test for me if I#m really able to study theology...
Anyway, I hope, you're cat is back, Pam!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : How are you feeling???? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:39 pm

Oh, Pam...I understand you so much. I also had a cat who went away. And I loved him so much, my poor thing! I'll be praying for him to return.

Vanesa.

How are you feeling???? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:48 pm

pamh36 wrote:

awww,I'am sorry hope ur cat comes bck
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 9:00 pm

Thanks everyone, for the well wishes for my cat. She did come back! I spent a couple of sleepless nights with my bedroom window open, listening for her. After 1 a.m., after I went to bed on Sunday, I heard a couple of cats fighting. I went outside, in my nightgown, following the sounds all the way to the end of my street. Hoping the whole time that none of my neighbors would come out, or that a car wouldn't drive down the street, lol. I did see her, across the street, at the end of my block; but she ran away from me before I could get to her. Since, I couldn't go traipsing through neighbors yards in the middle of the night, I had to leave her and go back home. Of course I didn't sleep the rest of that night hoping to hear her come back.

The next night my son and I walked around the neighborhood trying to find her. We heard cats fighting again, but we couldn't find where they were coming from. So we went to bed, I got up around 7:30 Tuesday morning, looked out my window, and there she was on top of our shed. I couldn't believe my eyes at first, I opened the window and called out to her, and she just stared back at me. So, I went outside and she ran before I could get to her, into my next-door neighbors yard. That broke my heart. I went in and got the kids, thinking maybe she'd go to them, if they called out to her, but she didn't. We noticed that the side door of their garage was open, though I hesitated to let Devin go over there and look in their garage without their permission, I ended up letting him go and look; since we know them well and I knew they'd tell us to go ahead and look. I didn't want to wake them up to ask, nor risk our cat getting away again, if she were taking refuge in the garage. So, Devin went, Kelsey and I heard her meowing and Devin carried her out.

The poor thing, she went straight to the bathroom faucet (she prefers her water straight from the faucet), and she must have drank for 20 minutes straight. We did see pawprints in the mud outside our house where our spicket it, so she may have gotten drips of water from that spicket. But the poor thing was so thirsty. She had lost some weight too in her couple day ordeal.

Though she did run away from me those couple of times outside, she's barely left my side since she came back, even sleeping with me, which is rare. So, while I worried that she hated me, lol, I now know she still loves me. I felt bad though, because we left the day she had come back to go on a scheduled trip to Cedar Point. But we were back the next day. And at least we got to go knowing she was safe at home. Kelsey even said she wouldn't have wanted to go if she didn't come back yet, because she would have been too worried about her.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 9:04 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Right now, I am sad because my middle son, Jake, is leaving in 16 days for San Antonio, TX for basic training. I can't believe the time is gone and soon he will be too..............No

{{{{hugs}}}} I just can't imagine what that would be like. I know you will miss him and I'll be thinking about you.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : How are you feeling???? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 pm

Thanks Pam, and I am so glad you found your cat. I know I don't sleep well when our cats are out. We have a neighbor down the street that likes to set out his live-trap cage to catch anything he can. He has been known to catch neighborhood cats, take OFF their collars and take them for a ride........I make sure mine are always in...... No

How are you feeling???? Rhonda10How are you feeling???? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 9:33 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Thanks everyone, for the well wishes for my cat. She did come back!

Cheer happy1 Thumbsup Great news!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:03 am

I'am glad u got your cat back
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 1:17 pm

I am so glad she came back!!! Yeah!!!grinsmiley

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you feeling????   How are you feeling???? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you feeling????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next