Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bestshowever
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 50

Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes    Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Laura and Nellie sure mixed it up through the years. What are your top three Laura/Nellie moments?

1. Laura pushing Nellie up the hill in her wheelchair then pushing her down in the pond. (Bunny, kind of hard to beat that scene. In The Return of Nellie, Dr Baker says, "And I looked up and saw you rolling down that hill...)

2. The big mudfight, when they were fighting over Almanzo after the cinnamon chicken ordeal.

3. When Laura punches Nellie and says, "Hard working folks only smell bad to people who have nothing to do but stick their noses in the air. But when you stick you nose in the air around me Nellie, it's going to get punched!" (The Richest Man in Walnut Grove)
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes    Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:07 pm

One of my favorites from Fagin! Laura really popped her in this one!
Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  Fagin_10
Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  Fagin_11
Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  Fagin_12

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes    Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Soo many good Nellie scenes! I like the scene in "Country Girls" where Nellie is reading her essay, smugly talking about what a nice house she lives in, with store-bought furniture, and how expensive everything is. When the camera cuts to her parents, Harriet looks so self-satisfied... and Nels looks like he'd like to crawl into the nearest hole. HeeHee 

Welcome to the board, bestshowever! Wave 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes    Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes  Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Laura/Nellie scenes
Page 1 of 1