Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa's Cookbook

Go down 
+7
Amy
Jillybean
Rob
LIWnut
Krissy
bethandmanly
littlehouselover
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Happy010

Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Bliss Cheer Bliss Cheer I'm so happy that you got to meet her!!! I just wish that I'd have been able to join you! That would have been so much fun!

And gak!! I'm SO sorry that I've been so slow with the pics. Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Shame10

Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Mms_pi10

Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Mms_pi11

*squeal!* There's Belle! Meeting MG!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Applause
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Yes!  I am so glad that you decided to go no matter what!  It had to happen!  You couldn't miss the opportunity!

But I am terribly jealous!  I won't deny it!  batEyes  I have her autograph on the pre-signed autographed poster from the LH musical when I went to see it.  But it isn't the same thing as meeting her and having it personalized.  So, yes, I am jealous.  Smile

I have been hoping for her to make an appearance in Wisconsin.  It seems she has been in the surrounding states but not in Wisconsin itself.  Blue   I have been holding out hope for her to come.  I know it isn't going to happen.  I kind of want to say to her "You know, Laura was born in Wisconsin.  And if there was no Laura, there would be no Melissa Gilbert as she is now.  You could come to Wisconsin for the real Laura connection.  PLEASE!!!".  Smile  I admit that I wasn't going to drive down to Chicago, but come on!  She could go somewhere in Milwaukee for autographs.  If nothing else, go to Brookfield (the suburb of Milwaukee where Laura's mother is from).  And it isn't like Wisconsin is across the country from her.  It is just across the lake!  Basically, I just REALLY want her to come!  grinsmiley

Anyway, it seems that the more time goes on, and the more autographs that I obtain, the more I want to get all of the autographs that are out there for me to get.  And to get Melissa's (I have it - just not personalized) would be something that would satisfy me if I could get no other ones.  Except for Matthew's.  Smile

By the way, is there a chocolate chip cookie recipe in the book? There was one from her in a People magazine that I got the other day. It looks pretty good and I plan on trying it.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:24 pm

wow! Your lucky to meet her

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Amy, what did Melissa write in your book?  Just her name?  Or did she personalize it?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Oh, thank you for posting those pictures, Savannah! Smiley Hug  I appreciate it! Thumbsup  

Miss Oleson, I hope you'll get your autograph from Melissa some day!  I have yet to get everyone else's, lol...but I'm really happy to have met her and it was kind of a surreal moment for me.  

Thanks Krissy---yes, I'm a lucky girl!! Thumbsup

Rob, she wrote, "Happy Birthday Amy.  Love Melissa Gilbert"  (which looked a little like a doctor's scrawl. HeeHee ).

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 pm

I bought the book today. My mom saw it. Forgot she wrote a cook book. Glad my mom saw the cook book.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Melissa Gilbert's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:28 pm

I just ordered Melissa's cook book. I had no idea until she and other cast members were on Home and Family that she had a cook book. I decided to order it to see what recipes she has.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:44 pm

I got Melissa's cookbook in the mail today. I'm going to look at the different recepies she has in there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's Cookbook   Melissa - Melissa's Cookbook - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melissa's Cookbook
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2