Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! Purple2

Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! Empty
PostSubject: Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!!   Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! EmptyTue Jan 09, 2007 2:28 pm

I know that alot of you have been missing Larry as much as I have, he has been ill and is recuperating at home and doesn't get on the internet like he used to. I decided to start a thread where we can let Larry know just how much he is missed around here. If you would like to leave Larry a message, I will copy and print them out and when I have all of the messages, I will mail them to him. If you would like to send him a note, letter or card instead, please PM me at the email address in my profile and I will give you my mailing address and you can send them there, and I will forward them on to Larry. He has always been such a wonderful asset to this forum and I want us to show him how much we miss him. I need to put a time limit on how long to wait for messages and/or mail so that I do not get bogged down in waiting on everyone. This is January 8, and I think one month from today, February 8, will be a good cut off date, so come on everyone, BRING LARRY BACK TO THE PRAIRIE!!!!

Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! 3_3_102

Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! Rhonda10Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!!   Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! EmptyTue Jan 09, 2007 3:48 pm

I'll be sending the card to u Rhonda, let me know when u get it in the mail k? Cheer

Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!!   Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 3:12 pm

I posted my message over at the other forum (on a good day when it worked LOL), but I was hoping maybe Larry would pop in over here :( Things sure are quiet without him!

Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! ChristinaKeeper2 Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!!   Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring Larry Back to the Prairie!!
Page 1 of 1