Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG Character Sheets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirley
Shirley

Number of posts : 198

RPG Character Sheets Empty
PostSubject: RPG Character Sheets   RPG Character Sheets EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 2:00 pm

Character Sheets

RPG Character Sheets Comedy_Drama%20mask

Hello prairie fans, Type

I have noticed that some forums have sections for role playing games. I also noticed some posts in our main forum about it. This backup forum has the ability to create character sheets for role playing games. Soon, I will post a role-playing game section.

You can decide to be any character you want. Even if you are a girl, you can be Almanzo, Charles, Albert, or Doc Baker, etc. It doesn’t matter. Several people can choose to be the same character BUT there are rules. This only applies to certain characters, characters that we see at different stages in the show. For example the character Laura can have 3 owners, one person that is Little Laura, one that is teenager and another one that is adult Laura.

There can’t be multiple adult characters. For example, Caroline, Charles, Doc Baker, Almanzo and Kezia characters can only have one owner. This rule also applies to characters that only appeared for a short time on the show, for example, Sylvia, Abel and others.

To create a character sheet, follow these rules:

1. Go to your profile.

2. Go to the Character Section.

3. Fill in the name of your character, the age, location, a little about yourself and some of your know catchphrases.

4. As this is new to all of us, I welcome any ideas or suggestions to add to your character sheet, just send me a PM.

5. The character sheet also has a place for you to post a picture of your character. You can upload pictures from your computer and I believe it will host it for you. If you are looking for a certain picture, I’m sure you can talk to each other to see if someone has a screen capture ability to get a picture for you, help each other out.

6. Once you have filled out your character sheet and saved it, you will notice that the name of your character appears under your Avatar. Click on the ‘Character’ link and it opens up your character sheet.

Movie Popcorn Have fun and play well!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lhotp.editboard.com
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : RPG Character Sheets Happy011

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets   RPG Character Sheets EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 3:47 pm

Thats so cool

RPG Character Sheets Jacobk10RPG Character Sheets Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets   RPG Character Sheets EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 9:32 pm

NEAT-O!!

Can we post under that character, Shirley?
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : RPG Character Sheets Happy010

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets   RPG Character Sheets EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 10:01 pm

Hey Maggie, you can in the RPG Section :tapdance:

RPG Character Sheets Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets   RPG Character Sheets EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 11:57 pm

HOW?? I went to profile and character and saw nothing on how to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Sheets   RPG Character Sheets Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Character Sheets
Page 1 of 1