Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The weather

Go down 
+49
Kristina
jessicamarie
Shell
julmer70
littlehouselover
Davetucson
Kamberley
Pepsi
littlehousefan200
AaronM
Honeybee
Julia
MissOleson
Krissy
Joe
alexczarn
Prairie Dweller
Tiffanylm
flatbroke
Robinsgirl
Gin
Alice
EllieJane
edwina
s012adh
Vanesa
Teresa
Misti
Farmer Girl
Amy
Kathleen Marie
LIWnut
Prairie Wind
jes9
HarrisonCrosby4387
emilyanneoftheprairie
carolineingalls
Lori
charles ingalls
Lily
Carol
bethandmanly
ChristinaAL
pamh36
Savannah
Rob
Rhonda
JW
Debbie
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : The weather  - Page 10 Happy010

The weather  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Alice wrote:
The weather  - Page 10 184143 Where was that, Carol?

I don't know. Pretty crazy though!

The weather has been nice here! In the 60s with sun... feels lovely Kite

The weather  - Page 10 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 pm

That is wild.

It sounds like you do have lovely weather, Carol. It's cold cold here now but I know one day soon we will be complaining about the heat and humidity The weather  - Page 10 135245

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:52 pm

High of 68 expected today. We are above normal for this time of the year here but I'm not complaining.
The weather  - Page 10 Smiling_sun Feeling good here folks greenS

The weather  - Page 10 Treeswing

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : The weather  - Page 10 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 pm

It's 32 here... above normal for us, too. The weather  - Page 10 70708
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The weather  - Page 10 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:58 pm

It's warmer than usual here, too! It's 34, and no wind...so it really does feel almost balmy considering how chilly it's been lately.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 pm

I think we made 38 degrees today, a good bit of melting. It's still been very windy.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : The weather  - Page 10 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Well....I left a chilly Missouri and came home to Arkansas where it was a mild 60º. The neighbor kid had on shorts as he was shooting some hoops....

COME ON SPRING!!! The weather  - Page 10 16_6_1v

The weather  - Page 10 Rhonda10The weather  - Page 10 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:08 am

Spring is definitely in the air here! Bliss

Here are some pics to share.

My friend took this one as she started driving up to the mountain for some snow play.
The weather  - Page 10 1stSpic

On the way there... some cows enjoying the weather
The weather  - Page 10 2ndSpic

Now, THIS is a pic I took this afternoon on my way home from work. The weather  - Page 10 Flower2
The weather  - Page 10 3rdSpic

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : The weather  - Page 10 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 am

We are getting a couple of inches in snow today. This is a seasonal record for us. Texas never gets this much snow! This is the third snow for us now.
I have to admit, I'm ready for sunshine and warm breezes. wintergirl

The weather  - Page 10 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Wow Gin! I heard about Texas on the news this morning, beating a record. Unreal!

We got 6-8 inches yesterday here.....the plow just came through, yay! We're supposed to get some more tomorrow. But the sun is shining and it's reaching 32 today, so I can't complain too much!

Pretty pictures Carol! Thumbsup I missed the pic of the 'iced in' cars though....oh my gosh!! thud

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:31 am

The 70s are coming next week! dancegirl

The weather  - Page 10 699369670

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:51 am

LOL Carol....my friend came home from CA last week after a pretty crappy nine days there! Of course, now the good weather arrives! Yikes

Enjoy your warm weather week! We're actually supposed to be unusually warm coming up soon! Thumbsup Right now it's damp and rainy and cold though. Yuck.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Amy wrote:
LOL Carol....my friend came home from CA last week after a pretty crappy nine days there! Of course, now the good weather arrives! Yikes

Enjoy your warm weather week! We're actually supposed to be unusually warm coming up soon! Thumbsup Right now it's damp and rainy and cold though. Yuck.

Oh no! OhMy lol

Well, we are spoiled this week (getting 10 degrees above normal), today it is a beautiful 76 degrees! sunny

The weather  - Page 10 Icon56 The weather  - Page 10 Icon85 The weather  - Page 10 Icon88

Next week, we are going back down to the 60s... but I hope the sun doesn't hear and will keep on shining! The weather  - Page 10 SSc_shhh

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:17 pm

We're in the 60's this week, which is warm for us. It was nice for us during the week last week too. I'm taking full advantage of it and dug my bike out last week and have gone on several bike rides since. I also need to do some work in the yard and wash my car. Yes, I'm lovin' it. Of course, they are calling for rain over the weekend though. It rained all this past weekend too. But, I'll take the good weather as I can get it.

The weather  - Page 10 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

It was rainy here the last several days but today was gorgeous! Sunny, warm breeze, in the low 60s. I hope it's here to stay! Smile

The weather  - Page 10 ChristinaKeeper2 The weather  - Page 10 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:25 pm

pamh36 wrote:
We're in the 60's this week, which is warm for us. It was nice for us during the week last week too. I'm taking full advantage of it and dug my bike out last week and have gone on several bike rides since. I also need to do some work in the yard and wash my car. Yes, I'm lovin' it. Of course, they are calling for rain over the weekend though. It rained all this past weekend too. But, I'll take the good weather as I can get it.

And did you hear the high for next Monday?? A whopping 37! (At least for here anyway). I love this warm weather, but it needs to stay here now....it's this 'up and down' stuff that always ends up making me sick!The weather  - Page 10 NonNon11

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:50 am

Amy wrote:
And did you hear the high for next Monday?? A whopping 37! (At least for here anyway). I love this warm weather, but it needs to stay here now....it's this 'up and down' stuff that always ends up making me sick!The weather  - Page 10 NonNon11

That last time I saw the weather, they said we could have snow on Sunday. Blue

The weather  - Page 10 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 am

Amy wrote:
pamh36 wrote:

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala. I can't hear you!!!! Yeah, one thing about Michigan is you can experience all 4 seasons in a week's time. It's never dull. laugh3

The weather  - Page 10 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 am

Lori wrote:
That last time I saw the weather, they said we could have snow on Sunday. Blue

Oh good grief! OhMy

pamh36 wrote:
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala. I can't hear you!!!! Yeah, one thing about Michigan is you can experience all 4 seasons in a week's time. It's never dull. laugh3

Currently I have a lawn chair sitting out on my front porch, right along side a shovel. Yep, that's Michigan for ya! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 am

Amy wrote:

pamh36 wrote:

Currently I have a lawn chair sitting out on my front porch, right along side a shovel. Yep, that's Michigan for ya! Yikes

That's funny! Laughing

Well, yesterday, it was 77 degrees, it felt so warm and nice as I was walking to get the mail, but I could still see the snow capped mountain in the distance and thought to myself... boy, it sure looks cold up there! lol

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:14 am

So the crazy Michigan 'spring' begins....

....yesterday we reached 68 degrees and all my windows were open until 7:30 last night! This morning we woke up to SNOW (even stuck to the trees!) and it may reach 38! thud

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Yeah, the ground was covered when I woke up this morning, and it continued to snow for a few more hours. It's starting to melt a little now. Wish we had had your 68 degrees. We only had around the mid 50's yesterday.

The weather  - Page 10 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The weather  - Page 10 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 pm

It was 68 here yesterday, too, Amy. And right now it's 29 and snowing. The weather  - Page 10 135245
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Amy wrote:

....yesterday we reached 68 degrees and all my windows were open until 7:30 last night! This morning we woke up to SNOW (even stuck to the trees!) and it may reach 38! thud

Wow Amy! scratchead

A friend of mine recently moved to Kansas and is upset that it's snowing! lol

It will be a gorgeous 78 degrees here! Bliss
The weather  - Page 10 Istockphoto_10622479-group-of-children-jumping

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : The weather  - Page 10 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Same thing here y'all......Wonderful weather on Friday and then the first day of spring, a nasty cold front comes in and spoils it all.......I want my spring back.... scratchead

The weather  - Page 10 Rhonda10The weather  - Page 10 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The weather    The weather  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The weather
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next