HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Are you looking forward to christmas??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

yes
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
no
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Is it christmas time already???
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Kind of!!
40%
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:44 pm

Am not really sure, i picked "kind of"
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53816
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:49 pm

I hate to sound like a Grinch, but I'm not looking forward to Christmas. It usually is my favorite time of year. But this year, it's just reminder after reminder, and is almost unbearable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:52 pm

I feel the same why!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7230
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:16 am

I love Christmas. I believe God planted this joy in my heart because my mother died of cancer 25 years ago on December 18th. But with the exception of that one horrible year, I've always been happy at Christmastime and look forward to it.

Cheryl

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:54 am

I am looking forward to it. I am glad that I will be celebrating my Savior's birth and will be able to sepnd time with my husband and family, and to remember fond memories of Christmases past. (When my Grandparents were alive)

I too have lost a loved on in December, so I know what it's like to lose someone around the Holiday's.

I also believe that God put that joy back in my heart, as my Grandparents would not want me to be all sad and glum grieving for them. They would want me to enjoy it to the fulliest.

With God, ALL things are possible.

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:02 pm

For the past 2 years it's been hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit because I don't get any time off. Blue Sorry to sound so terrible. I will probably feel better on Christmas once I go to church and stuff.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:42 pm

I said "kind of"...it is hard to believe that Christmas is here again already, and emotionally, I'm not ready for it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:29 pm

comes and goes too fast...
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37837
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 pm

That it does.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Today at 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1