Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you looking forward to christmas??

Go down 
5 posters

yes
Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Vote_lcap30%Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
no
Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Vote_lcap20%Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Is it christmas time already???
Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Vote_lcap10%Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Kind of!!
Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Vote_lcap40%Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Empty
PostSubject: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 11:44 pm

Am not really sure, i picked "kind of"
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 11:49 pm

I hate to sound like a Grinch, but I'm not looking forward to Christmas. It usually is my favorite time of year. But this year, it's just reminder after reminder, and is almost unbearable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 11:52 pm

I feel the same why!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 12:16 am

I love Christmas. I believe God planted this joy in my heart because my mother died of cancer 25 years ago on December 18th. But with the exception of that one horrible year, I've always been happy at Christmastime and look forward to it.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 3:54 am

I am looking forward to it. I am glad that I will be celebrating my Savior's birth and will be able to sepnd time with my husband and family, and to remember fond memories of Christmases past. (When my Grandparents were alive)

I too have lost a loved on in December, so I know what it's like to lose someone around the Holiday's.

I also believe that God put that joy back in my heart, as my Grandparents would not want me to be all sad and glum grieving for them. They would want me to enjoy it to the fulliest.

With God, ALL things are possible.

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 12:02 pm

For the past 2 years it's been hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit because I don't get any time off. Blue Sorry to sound so terrible. I will probably feel better on Christmas once I go to church and stuff.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 12:42 pm

I said "kind of"...it is hard to believe that Christmas is here again already, and emotionally, I'm not ready for it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 2:29 pm

comes and goes too fast...
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 pm

That it does.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to christmas??   Are you  looking forward to christmas?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1