Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

80's "Prom" Pics

Go down 
+2
Coach Jon
pamh36
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:43 pm

I'm going to an 80's Prom tonight, hosted by a local radio station. John Waite will be there, and everyone is dressing up for the 80's. I took a couple pics on the computer, but I'll add some better one's tomorrow. I can't get the "oomph" in my hair anymore!! I couldn't find Aqua Net!

80's "Prom" Pics Photo17

80's "Prom" Pics Photo10

80's "Prom" Pics PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:50 pm

Now THAT sounds like fun!

So I do hope you have fun!

Let us know how it goes!

80's "Prom" Pics NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:35 am

We had a blast!! Just about every kind of 80's music that you could imagine was played. And they played the videos along with the songs, which was pretty cool. John Waite was awesome!! I swear, he hasn't changed one single bit!!

There were people in every kind of 80's wear imaginable: 80's style bubble dresses, prom dresses, the famous sweatshirt and tank thing like I had on, people dressed up as Devo, Boy George, Baby from Dirty Dancing, just about anything you can think of from the 80's, it was there.

Here's a few pics. My friend, Tracy, pulled every radio celebrity to our table to get a picture, lol, but I'll only share one.

80's "Prom" Pics DSC01775

Then I made the mistake of pointing out the kind of guy that I would have picked up back in the 80's, to Tracy. The next thing I knew, she came back with the guy trailing behind her, to take a picture with me. He had on a wig, much like the one of Tim, in the 80's pic thread. Notice I am trying to hide behind the wig!!

80's "Prom" Pics DSC01779

And the last one is a John Waite pic, though none of those pics came out very good, because it was so dark.

80's "Prom" Pics DSC01789

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : 80's "Prom" Pics Happy010

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:39 pm

Those (and you!) look great, Pam! It looks like you all had a blast! Hopefully I'll catch you later & we can chat!

80's "Prom" Pics Hummer80's "Prom" Pics MistiKeeper80's "Prom" Pics Bookclub580's "Prom" Pics Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Wow, that sounds awesome Pam! Glad you had a good time. I'd love to do something like that! Thumbsup

80's "Prom" Pics ChristinaKeeper2 80's "Prom" Pics 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : 80's "Prom" Pics Party010

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Dang Pam. I was really hoping to see the hair so poofed up you had to duck to get through a door, or your hair would make you stick to the top of the door. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:50 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Dang Pam. I was really hoping to see the hair so poofed up you had to duck to get through a door, or your hair would make you stick to the top of the door. grinsmiley

LOL!! I know!!!! I didn't have 3 hours to work on it, like back in the day. Nor the right tools to do it with, and I sure as heck wasn't going to spend money on them just for one night. They had people there to do your hair, but I wasn't about to pay $20. ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptySat May 24, 2008 7:50 pm

That looks like my kind of party! Glad you had fun!

80's "Prom" Pics NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : 80's "Prom" Pics Happy011

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptySat May 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Cool Pics Glad you had fun

80's "Prom" Pics Jacobk1080's "Prom" Pics Jacob210
Back to top Go down

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Sounds like it was a fun night. 80's "Prom" Pics Dj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

80's "Prom" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's "Prom" Pics   80's "Prom" Pics Empty

Back to top Go down

80's "Prom" Pics
Page 1 of 1