Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prairie dreams

Go down 
+11
carolineingalls
Prairie Wind
EllieJane
Lily
pamh36
Farmer Girl
Carol
JW
Amy
Rob
Savannah
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

Prairie dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Savannah wrote:
[color=darkblue]Holly, you were there, visiting with Christina. (By the way, Christina - you look really nice in a french braid!)

Holly... talking... yup! That was me alright! happy1

Prairie dreams - Page 2 Hollykeeper
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Prairie dreams - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Ha!If I delighted you with my accent, how come you kept saying "Pardon?" You couldn't understand me, could you? bawling

Prairie dreams - Page 2 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prairie dreams - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Prairie dreams - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:10 pm

We could all understand you.......But, it was rather funny.......You recited a poem, and Rhonda said "That was so beautiful! Was that an Irish poem?". And you answered, "Oh goodness, no! I don't know any Irish poetry - That was from The Andy Griffith Show!". :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Prairie dreams - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Savannah wrote:
Oh yes - you were there! (And you weren't mad at me. Cool )
You brought several things, but the only thing that I know for sure that you brought, was goat cheese. (And, you didn't tell anyone what it was until AFTER everyone had already tasted it, and said how good it was. Very clever! Thumbsup )

hmm....You must really know something about me, because my mom and I have done something of that sort before...only it was with goat-milk ice cream at church!

and Rob, the cheese wasn't that bad, was it? Savannah, wasn't he the one that liked it so well, until he found out what it was? grinsmiley

Prairie dreams - Page 2 FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Prairie dreams - Page 2 Little
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Oh, Savannah!! ROTFL You may as well write the whole dream out for us!
How fun! (I think I already said that...)

Prairie dreams - Page 2 Hollykeeper
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Prairie dreams - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:48 am

Who's Andy Griffith, Savannah? Is he a poet!

Prairie dreams - Page 2 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 am

No, he's an actor - and The Andy Griffith Show is one of my favorite shows. It ended before I was even born, but I love it. I guess you did, too, in my dream! :Hahaha:

Farmer Girl wrote:

and Rob, the cheese wasn't that bad, was it? Savannah, wasn't he the one that liked it so well, until he found out what it was? grinsmiley

ROTFL Everyone liked it, actually. (Even after they found out what it was!)

And Holly, LOL........the dream was pretty long. I think it would bore you all if I wrote the whole thing out.
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Prairie dreams - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:28 pm

That's good to know that everyone liked it. That would be terrible if someone disliked my cheese-making. grinsmiley

Prairie dreams - Page 2 FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Prairie dreams - Page 2 Little
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:48 pm

Prairie Wind wrote:
Savannah wrote:
[color=darkblue]Holly, you were there, visiting with Christina. (By the way, Christina - you look really nice in a french braid!)

Holly... talking... yup! That was me alright! happy1

LOL, thanks Savannah...I'll keep that in mind for a wedding hair do...and tell the stylist that one of my friends had a dream that it looked nice on me! I'm glad you had a nice dream about all of us, well, except the one who was mad...maybe they were in the middle of a bad dream themself and it carried over...or something. LOL, I'm still waiting to have a prairie dream myself, a picnic with all of us there sounds like a good one Thumbsup

Prairie dreams - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Prairie dreams - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Prairie dreams - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Some Day we should have a LHOTP Fan Board Reuinon or something one weekend that all of the peopel of this board came together it would be tons of fun but i would have to wait till i was old enough to drive other wise i would miss it and i would't want that lol

Prairie dreams - Page 2 Jacobk10Prairie dreams - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:57 am

Interesting.

Bet I wasn't there, lol.
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:17 pm

EllieJane wrote:
Now I'm getting a little worried I am practically the only one who hasen't been mentioned besides emilyanna and Coach Jon...

I think my agent must have something to do with this. He hates it when I make guest appearances in other people's dreams. Has something to do with a sponsorship deal I signed. *shrugs*

Prairie dreams - Page 2 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:25 am

JW wrote:
Some Day we should have a LHOTP Fan Board Reuinon or something one weekend that all of the peopel of this board came together it would be tons of fun but i would have to wait till i was old enough to drive other wise i would miss it and i would't want that lol

We should!! except I live in Australia and Vanesa lives in Argentina... scratchead

Prairie dreams - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 am

And Jacob, Krissy and Marilyn live in Canada, Maureen lives in Ireland, we have members in France, Switzerland, Germany....the list goes on and on! It would be a challenge, indeed! Prairie dreams - Page 2 135245 It wasn't a problem in my dream, though. Everyone made it. Prairie dreams - Page 2 702150 I love how dreams can overcome those obstacles so easily.

It's been a while since I'd seen this thread! Prairie dreams - Page 2 440956 But I still remember the dream.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:26 am

Well how about everyone send a pic in of themselves and I can make a poster on the computer of us all?

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prairie dreams - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 am

Wow, that sounds like a neat idea Alex. yes
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Well PM me and I'll send you my email address, so you can send a pic of yourself.

Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Prairie dreams - Page 2 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:29 pm

alexczarn wrote:
Well how about everyone send a pic in of themselves and I can make a poster on the computer of us all?

That is such a cute idea! Even if we can't all meet in person it would be neat to see us "all together" in a group pic! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prairie dreams   Prairie dreams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prairie dreams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2