Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Christmas movie

Go down 
+19
Harrietfan
Julia
Krissy
Prairie Dweller
MissOleson
LIWnut
alexczarn
Lori
Kristina
Rob
Prairie Wind
Alice
susansmoose
Rhonda
bethandmanly
JW
Carol
Savannah
Amy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Purple2

Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Ctree2 My favorite Christmas movies/TV shows are:
A Christmas Story
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
A Charlie Brown Christmas
LH:Christmas At Plumb Creek
LH:A Christmas They Never Forgot
The Brady Bunch:The Voice Of Christmas
A Very Brady Christmas
The Polar Express
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas
The Santa Clause 1, 2 and 3
Home Alone
Home Alone 2:Lost In New York
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:17 pm

home alone are good movies.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Alice Garvey
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Alice Garvey

Number of posts : 67
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:04 pm

my favorites: in no particular order

A Christmas Story

Home Alone

The Christmas Card

The Road to Christmas

Season for Miracles

there was also one with Melissa Gilbert that I remember watching but can't remember the name

The Christmas List
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:17 am

A Must See Just as Good as Thomas Kinkades Paintings

Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Jacobk10Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:17 am

Did anyone see that Hallmark Hall of Fame movie on ABC 2 weeks ago, "Christmas with Holly?" That movie was so adorable...and heartwarming! Something I haven't seen in a long time! I think ABC is going to air it again sometime this week (but not sure when). I still have it on my DVR in case I miss watching it again when it airs! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 pm

I SAW IT!!! I love ALL of the Hallmark Christmas movies.....gives you that warm fuzzy feeling! Love

Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Rhonda10Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:45 am

I watched it. From the commercial for it, I didn't think it was going to be as good as other Hallmark Hall of Fame movies, but I really liked it. One of the Hallmark channels just premiered it last night, so you can probably see it again on Hallmark.

Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Lorike10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:35 am

Home Alone comes on 2nite woohoo!!
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:42 am

Mrs A- Home Alone came on a few nights ago also, but I have yet to watch on my DVR. My DVR is accumulating a lot of stuff lately! There's about 30 programs I haven't had time to see yet! They're also showing Home Alone 2 this weekend.

As for "Christmas with Holly," I adored it. The little girl was so sweet...and really such a heartwarming story. Made me feel good. Smile
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 pm

For those of you who may need a little inspiration today...Remember to just put one foot in front of the other!"

https://youtu.be/OORsz2d1H7s
Back to top Go down
Alice Garvey
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Alice Garvey

Number of posts : 67
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

does anybody remember a Christmas movie called A mom for Christmas"? It starred Olivia Newton John
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Prairie Wind wrote:
Alice wrote:
LindsayCrouseFan wrote:

I also loved when that boy got his tongue stuck to the flag pole.

*Word of Warning* Your tongue will stick! I actually did this once LONG ago in a grocery store, when the freezers used to have the metal shelves. And they really do just pull you hard away from the object so that you become unstuck. I never did that again. ROTFL
Glad to hear I am in good company. I stuck my lips on a can of frozen orange juice. I had to walk around the grocery store *with that can on my mouth* :shy: until I found my parents, who found the store manager that freed me from the can. (He seemed to take great pleasure in making me feel like a stupid kid. ) mad

:haha: Poor Alice!

Well, I personally believe batEyes that this countries childrens couldn't personally have a happy childhood with out getting their tounge stuff at least once. batEyes

laugh3 Yep, every child should do it at least once! Ooops

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 pm

[quote="Alice"][quote="Prairie Wind"][quote="Alice"]
LindsayCrouseFan wrote:

I also loved when that boy got his tongue stuck to the flag pole.

*Word of Warning* Your tongue will stick! I actually did this once LONG ago in a grocery store, when the freezers used to have the metal shelves. And they really do just pull you hard away from the object so that you become unstuck. I never did that again. ROTFL

I almost learned the hard way thats not a good way to practice kissing Yikes OhMy LMAO

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:14 pm

julmer70 wrote:
Did anyone see that Hallmark Hall of Fame movie on ABC 2 weeks ago, "Christmas with Holly?" That movie was so adorable...and heartwarming! Something I haven't seen in a long time! I think ABC is going to air it again sometime this week (but not sure when). I still have it on my DVR in case I miss watching it again when it airs! Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 811339

Some of the people at my church were talking about that movie last week. I'll have to see if I can find it when it comes out on DVD.

A Christmas movie that I found lately that I LOVE is The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey. Very sweet movie.
Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 25973

Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 The-christmas-miracle-of-jonathan-toomey-mid
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:41 pm

I wanted to bump up this thread for the season! Please share if you have some favorites that aren't on the list! I'm always looking for new Christmas movies to watch.Thumbsup 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Not necessarily favorites (but could become in the future) but, I just bought a 2-pak dvd set from Walmart in the $5 bin.....You heard correct...there are FOUR movies on each disk, along with 20 Holiday/Christmas songs.....8 movies and 40 songs.....$5!!!
Ctree 

The 2-Disk set includes:

What I Did for Love (Sally Struthers)
A Song for the Season
A Christmas Romance (Olivia Newton-john)
The Sons of Mistletoe (Roma Downey)

A Hobo's Christmas (Gerald McRaney)
The Man who Saved Christmas (Jason Alexander)
The Great Rupert (animated)
Borrowed Hearts (Roma Downey)

Each DVD also has 20 Christmas/Holiday songs on them....

Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Rhonda10Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:55 pm

What a steal! yesss 
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Rhonda, I SO appreciate that you told me about that set! Mom and I have watched all of the movies already. We enjoyed them ALL. I especially liked The Man Who Saved Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Lisa, I found myself crying while watching that one.....it is taken from the true to life story, although some things were changed up....but it was SO good.....bawling 

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:12 pm

bawling  That one made me cry, too. It's funny - I'm not much of a fan of Jason Alexander, so I almost didn't even watch that one. I'm SO glad that I did!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Wow, $5.00!! I'm going to look for that next time I'm in Walmart!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:07 am

Coming home for Christmas is one of my new favorites watched it yesterday.

Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Jacobk10Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:15 am

This one is a movie I haven't seen yet but want to - it was filmed in Grand Rapids, MI. . . and apparently partly in Manistee, too. Anyway. . .

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:06 pm

That looks good Lisa. I will have to try and watch that one yet too

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Christmas with the kranks. Too funny.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas movie   Christmas - Favorite Christmas movie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Christmas movie
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next