Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 8

Go down 
+8
Rob
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
JW
Misti
Amy
Carol
Teresa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Happy010

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Carol wrote:
Two words: "Danny's Scream" ROTFL

Teresa wrote:
Danny's scream was horrendous! He could have gone home for that.

Carol wrote:
Yes... it sounded like he was having some sort of operation without anesthesia... Laughing

Teresa wrote:
It sounded like he was having a baby! LOL!!

Okay, I need to head to youtube and see if I can find a clip of this. I need a good laugh today. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:14 pm

LOL Teresa & Carol...totally agree on that scream! Simon said it was like something out of a horror film...usually when he says that I think he's exaggerating. This time.... :unsure: LOL!

I've really grown to like Allison...not crazy about her voice, but you can see she's a sweet girl. She did very well and improved immensely. I'm thinking with Danny's personality, he can beat Kris out for the final two. Honestly, I would be THRILLED to see Danny & KRIS in the finals, and give Adam the boot. He could take a bite out of Kris's humble pie. That goes a long way with some of us Americans...obviously Simon thinks that conceit goes further. :think: Just SO annoying and I didn't appreciate how 'assured' Adam looked and 'unsurprised' when they announced his name. I was so excited for Kris when they said his name first! Yay Kris!! Cheer

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGw8gjCwzEE

Here it is, Savannah. He's singing, "Dream On," by Aerosmith.

They keep repeating the scream over and over again. LOL!!

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:18 pm

O....M...G. LOLOLOL Teresa!!!! Now THAT would have killed me had it lasted that long!!! :faint2:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:22 pm

:Hahaha: Thanks, Teresa.....I think.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Teresa I just noticed you wrote on the Biggest Loser thread that Idol will be on from 7:00 to 8:00 next Tuesday??? That's weird! I wonder why! It seems they're going to lose viewers because no one will expect it to be on that early!

Savannah, I'll bet you're sorry your curiosity got the best of ya, huh?! :haha:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Oh, tell me about it! I couldn't even finish watching the video! :Hahaha: No wonder they say that curiosity killed the cat! (Just about did me in, too!)
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Amy wrote:
Teresa I just noticed you wrote on the Biggest Loser thread that Idol will be on from 7:00 to 8:00 next Tuesday??? That's weird! I wonder why! It seems they're going to lose viewers because no one will expect it to be on that early!

Wave I know, I know! It's a trick question! Teresa's in the central time zone.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:15 pm

LOL! I forgot about that.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Savannah wrote:
:Hahaha: Thanks, Teresa.....I think.

ROTFL

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Wow. I will be SO happy if this finals is between Kris & Danny. They are totally deserving....sorry, but Adam should never have been in this to begin with. FOX and the judges are spoon-feeding Adam down our throats but I am so over him. He always sounds the same, never criticized for his theatrics, and tonight was just more of the same. I actually LOVED Kris's "Apologize" and am glad he didn't change it up. Personally I don't think it would have sounded as good...it's a hard song to sing and they should have given him more props for that. I especially loved his second song. Danny was very good tonight too. The point is, Idol is supposed to create a star. Randy Jackson was on the View yesterday and admitted that Adam was a 'star' from the get-go. That's not the way this competition should be.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm

I don't think Danny's done as well lately as he did at the beginning, but I'm really hoping he'll win! he's been my favorite since his audition back in January. I've also recently gained more respect for Kris, so I'd like the finale to be between him and Danny. I have to say, though, that I agree with Amy on her opinion of Adam :unsure:
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:48 pm

I think Paula gave Danny kind of a lame song last night. It isn't even that well known, is it? I don't know...I like his 'brat pack' style the best and the judges thought that kind of album would suit him the best, so I wish she would have picked sth along those lines. I really liked his second song though. I'm rooting for Kris tonight....it would be so awesome to see Adam 'de-throned', but it has to be one guy against him, I'm hoping it's Kris. But I guess I'll be happy with Danny too....I really like BOTH Kris and Danny. Maybe this will be a closer thing than we're thinking. Just because the judges adore Adam doesn't mean America does. We have to remember that he was in the bottom two just recently! Thumbsup Maybe there's hope! Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:26 pm

I agree with you, just because the judges adore Adam doesn't mean America does! last week Simon was on the Ellen DeGeneres show & he said that he wants Adam to win. do you think the judges go home after the show & vote for their favorites?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Oh, LOL, I never thought of that! Hey, I don't see why not! grinsmiley

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:22 pm

I think if it were Danny vs. Kris.... it would be a whole lot more interesting finale.
If it's Adam against any of the other 2, their style of music is so different and Adam would win most likely... maybe lol

Adam is already super famous.... if it were my choice I would love to see Danny vs. Kris in the finale Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Kathleen Marie
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kathleen Marie

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Kris and Adam...yea baby!!!!

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 KathyKeeper1
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Amy wrote:
Wow. I will be SO happy if this finals is between Kris & Danny. They are totally deserving....sorry, but Adam should never have been in this to begin with. FOX and the judges are spoon-feeding Adam down our throats but I am so over him. He always sounds the same, never criticized for his theatrics, and tonight was just more of the same. I actually LOVED Kris's "Apologize" and am glad he didn't change it up. Personally I don't think it would have sounded as good...it's a hard song to sing and they should have given him more props for that. I especially loved his second song. Danny was very good tonight too. The point is, Idol is supposed to create a star. Randy Jackson was on the View yesterday and admitted that Adam was a 'star' from the get-go. That's not the way this competition should be.

I am still soured on this whole thing & it hasn't it already been "predicted" that Adam would win? Wasn't it stated somewhere he already had a label? To me these seasons are defintely not like in the beginning; people off the street. I'd rather it be that way. I, for one, will not be watching. I'll stick with my Amazing Race (which my favorite team didn't win! No ) and the upcoming Survivor. Should be a great finish!!!!

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Hummer"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 MistiKeeper"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Bookclub5"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:20 am

Yeah, I understand your feelings Misti. I don't think Adam already had a label, it's that he's just very well established in the theatrical field. I think he may have had an independent CD out. I've been told Kris did too, but that doesn't bother me that much. It's not like he's had fame or that they even sold well in the least. Adam simply didn't 'need' Idol and that's what I'm soured on with him. He was a pro from the beginning...with Danny and Kris, they have actually improved over this, and that's the way it should be.

For a nanosecond I almost thought it might be a Danny/Kris finale...that would have made me soooooo happy! But I was thrilled to at least see Kris in there. Sorry for Danny though---he is a sweet guy with a ton of talent. I honestly think America got if right with Kris over him though---I think Kris is more of a creative artist and will sell more records too. He's the only one of the 3 I'll buy. Do you know there were only 1 million votes separating him and Adam?! I thought this was going to be a "David and Goliath" finale, but maybe there is hope for Kris yet!

I really loved Kris and Danny's visits back to their hometowns....Kris's dad---WHAT a sweetie! It was a late night for me last night...I recorded Idol and watched the LOST finale. But I HAD to watch Idol later, LOL!

Rob, are you still watching?

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Amy wrote:
I honestly think America got if right with Kris over him though---I think Kris is more of a creative artist and will sell more records too. He's the only one of the 3 I'll buy.

I agree. Kris really is more creative than Danny. Out of the Home town visits... Kris was my favorite one. (Although I still like David Archuleta's & David Cooks more hehee)
And yes, out of all the contestants this year... the only ones I'll probably buy music from is Kris, Matt & Adam's SOFT songs ... like mad world... I love how he sang that one. I won't buy the complete CD though.. I'll just go to iTunes and buy just the songs I like :P

The reason why I had wished for a Danny vs. Kris because it would have looked more like a fair match... but Adam and Kris... it's two completely different kinds of music. Wow... Adam is really going to bring it on the finale though, who know what he'll do! lol I just don't really like it when he sticks his toungue out when he scream! lol

Kris is really talented too though... He may not give this spectacular show like Adam does.. but he does do his own thing which makes him stand out!

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:44 pm

I have to say that I was upset by the show last night! Danny was popular for so long, what happened?? I was sad to see him go, and now I'm really hoping that Kris wins!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Amy wrote:

I am, Amy, but this has been a weird season for me. I just haven't had strong feelings for or against any of the contestants. :think:
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:11 am

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:

I am, Amy, but this has been a weird season for me. I just haven't had strong feelings for or against any of the contestants. :think:

I understand completely Rob...it's a big change from last season! I knew pretty early on that nothing was going to match or top the two Davids. It definitely has a different vibe this season.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:10 pm

Well, who will be the next American Idol? Will it be Adam, or will it be Kris? We'll find out soon enough!

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Teresa wrote:
Well, who will be the next American Idol? Will it be Adam, or will it be Kris? We'll find out soon enough!

we sure will! my gut feeling tells me it's going to be Adam, because I know the judges like him, but I want Kris to win since Danny got voted off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 8
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next