Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for my boys please....

Go down 
+15
I Love Dean
Vanesa
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
Gin
Alice
Teresa
Amy
Lori
pamh36
bethandmanly
Rob
JW
Savannah
Rhonda
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Headac10

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:15 pm

I'LL pray for him. Hope he as a safe trip and time there.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:50 pm

cryB My Jake left this morning for his 6-month deployment.  I was lucky enough to see him yesterday, and was actually with him and his little family at a restaurant when he got the call that said, "Can you leave out tomorrow?"  Like he could tell them "No".....He was supposed to leave last Thursday and it got changed.  He said he was to leave out sometime next week, so basically this was a kick in the gut to all of us, we were NOT ready to hear that he would be gone in less than 24 hours.  My Josh is now halfway through his deployment, and by the time he comes home, Jake will be halfway through his.  We hope he gets home before Wyatt's 2nd birthday in February.......Prayers for both my boys is much appreciated!

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Wyatt810

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Rhonda10Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Smiley Hug Many prayers, Rhonda. I'm sorry that his deployment was bumped up ahead of schedule. That makes it so hard. But maybe it'll get him back here one week sooner than expected, too, with him leaving a week early!

Lots of love and hugs to you, and prayers for your sons, and you as well!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 7:02 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that, Rhonda. Josh and Jake will be in my prayers.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7865
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:05 am

Rhonda I am so sorry Jake had to leave earlier than he was expected to. I will keep both of your boys and you in my thoughts. What a great photo of Wyatt and his dad that is, too.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 7:23 am

Rhonda, your boys are in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry Jake had to leave earlier than expected.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Prayers for your boys.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:09 pm

I'm sorry I missed this post, Rhonda....what a disappointment. I continue to pray for your boys, and for you. This has to be so difficult, I can't imagine it. No

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 11:40 am

Several updates here and asking for some pretty big prayers!  First, my youngest boy, Josh finally got his flight schedule and if all goes well, he will be on US soil this Friday and I will be hugging his neck shortly after his 2:40 pm landing.  Prayers his flight is able to leave from there safely without the enemy waiting.

Second, Rachel had Wyatt at the doctors yesterday and he has right middle lobe pneumonia.  He did great staying well through the warm/hot summer, but now that the weather has changed we may be looking at many trips to the doctor/hospital in the coming months. Rachel said they caught it early and for now only antibiotics and breathing treatments are needed.  Prayers for this little guy, especially for him to stay healthy in the months to come.

And last, and this is where we need BIG prayers going up.  Rachel found out that Jake (Wyatt's daddy) is being sent to Mosul Iraq.  He wasn't allowed to tell her anything, but did tell her to google it; which she did.  I will post a link of what she found.  We are having a hard time understanding why they are doing what they are to him and it makes it even worse.  Before he left from Arkansas, he had talked to his commanding officer and worked things out so he could go to UAE where Josh was and he was told it would happen, but it did not as they kept him in Afghanistan. Recently they sent him to Iraq to rebuild a base that ISIS had blown up. He and the troops he is with have been working hard, and in the Air Force when you do well, you get 'coins' as rewards; like getting medals.  Jake and another guy did such a great job they both got 2 coins....and now, they both are being sent to Mosul Iraq, and it is for something that isn't even in Jake's job description. Jake is the only one from the 188th wing, so he will not have his men with him.  That is the part we do not understand.  He will be there for the rest of the month, and because of the situation going on there right now, we need prayers, BIG prayers that all will be safe and he will come home in the same condition as when he left, and prayers for Rachel to be strong while he is in this war torn area; she is worried and scared to death, as well as frustrated as to why they are doing this to him. (as is this momma)

I thank you all in advance, and I know I will be in a zoned out daze until my boy gets home.
Mosul Iraq

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 14695386_1149079381846660_3836959979115903849_n

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Rhonda10Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:51 am

Smiley Hug I'm so thankful that you'll have one of your sons in your arms on Friday! There's nothing like being able to hug someone you love. MANY prayers for little Wyatt and for Jake. I know that you'll keep us posted, and we'll keep them (and you) in our prayers. Love you, Rhonda!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:51 am

Rhonda, you and your family will be in my thoughts. I am so sorry to hear that your Jake is being sent into such a dangerous area without much explanation. I will pray that he comes home safe and sound, and soon.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:58 pm

So sorry for the change of plans. I will keep you all in prayer. Hopefully you will know a why soon. Love!

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:59 pm

Oh boy, it is so hard to understand why they are sending him into that kind of situation :( I will be praying for all your boys, and for strength for you and Rachel and that your sweet little grandson is feeling better soon! Hugs to you!!

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 ChristinaKeeper2 Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 12:50 am

I will definitely be keeping everyone up in prayer, Rhonda. Very scary news for a mom and her daughter-in-law.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Thank you all for praying for my boys.  I am grateful and thankful to say that they are both back on US soil!  So good to know they are not in harms way anymore.....

Wyatt and Uncle Josh
....................................Wyatt and Daddy (Jake)

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Wyatt811 Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Wyatt810

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 am

It is so good to hear that your boys are back! I can't imagine how much of a relief that must be for you. Thank you for the update!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:00 am

Applause

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my boys please....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5