Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've finally met Dean Butler...

Go down 
+10
bethandmanly
Rhonda
Lori
Kristina
jes9
LIWnut
Gin
Carol
Savannah
I Love Dean
14 posters
AuthorMessage
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Purple2

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Empty
PostSubject: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Sorry I haven't been around posting much but this summer has been pretty crazy. Between my husband having cataract surgery and my mother starting the process of having her cataracts removed and I needing bifocals, I have been in the eye doctor waiting room a little too often. I have been able to find some enjoyable time in these past crazy months though.

As most of you know I am a huge Dean Butler fan. Well I finally got a face to face meeting with Mr. Butler at Heritage Hill in Green Bay. You might say I got pretty darn close... and you know what he still looks fantastic after all these years. I am one happy diva. :woohooo:

Lorrie

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... 2009_073120080094

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... 2009_073120080029

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Dd4
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm so happy for you, Lorrie! I know what a devoted fan you are!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Very cool Lorrie! Thumbsup

He does look very handsome. :) I love the sign he held up for the Divas! lol happy1

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 pm

YAHOO Lorrie! And you fainted RIGHT after that picture was taken huh?
Did he have on shorts that day? I think he and my husband have the same ones! If so he must shop at JCPenney!
Glad you got to live a dream..... Cheer

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Love the pics buddy. Sorry I couldn't have been there but I'll be there soon when we travel to Keystone to see the other cast members. I simply can't wait!!!
Love ya!

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... MarilynKeeper butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:23 am

That's cool, Lorrie. Thanks for sharing.

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:27 pm

awesome pictures! you're so lucky to have met a LHOTP star!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:25 am

From one Dean/Manly fan to another, I am sooo happy for you!! He looks great by the way! :woohooo:
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 am

Thanks gang, I am still on cloud nine. I must tell you it is a weekend that I will never forget. I made the trip with Beth Ingalls and that woman has special perks, it must be the name...lol

Anyways we got to spend some quality time with both Dean and William Anderson (LIW biographer) and I thoroughly enjoyed my conversations with both gentlemen. Bill is quite a nice looking guy as well. I will treasure my photos and my autographs. Here is another photo of me, Dean and Beth. You can't tell we had a great time can you?

Oh and Gin, those aren't shorts that Dean is wearing they are trousers. Dean's lost a lot of weight in the past few months (I am guessing about 20 pounds). Sigh.... Here is the photo on our diva homepage...
butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... 2009_073120080012

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Dd4
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Okay....so you didn't get to see legs.....SIGH. He looks great.

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:38 am

That is so awesome that you got to meet him! Congratulations!

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 am

Congratulations Lorrie....I know that had to make your day, er....month....er year.....er....LIFE!!! ROTFL

BTW.....YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! You still doing the Beach?

butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Rhonda10butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:46 pm

From an insanely jealous Diva, I'm glad you had a great time. Not liking the whole goatee thing, but he still looks mighty nice. You look fab too. Now if only I had your will power. Beth sure seems to be having a fun time. It must be the company.

Thanks for sharing.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Brian
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Brian

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 pm

That goatee makes him look older. If he shaved it off he would almost look like his old self.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Happy011

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:44 am

Wow congradulations! You both look amazing!!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Brian wrote:
That goatee makes him look older. If he shaved it off he would almost look like his old self.

Yeah, the goatee doesn't do much for me.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Wow, with the gotee and glasses he looks almost exactly like a good friend of mine! I kind of like the look! Wink

Lorrie, I'm sorry I missed this thread until now! Congratulations on meeting Dean...I'm sure it was quite the surreal moment/day! How exciting!!! And you are such a pretty lady! I'm happy for you that your dream came true! Applause

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Headac10

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Smile how cool Thumbsup

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've finally met Dean Butler...   butler - I've finally met Dean Butler... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've finally met Dean Butler...
Page 1 of 1