Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009

Go down 
+9
Gin
Kristina
Savannah
Misti
bethandmanly
Carol
Amy
Teresa
Rob
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 Love-s10

Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:29 am

LOL, Gin...yep, I heard ya! Laughing

So next week is the final two, and the following week is the end?

I missed it this week...I'll have to check out the dances on Youtube. I thought Joanna was excellent too...so much depends on if you can connect with the audience though. Kelly seems to have done that. People love to see a 'most-improved' person win too. My favorite season has been when Helio. won....he just came SO far and it was neat to witness. Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Glad Donny is still in!

Of course I haven't seen the show cos I'm in N Ireland but, like Gin, I'm a forever-Donny fan! Have been since 1975!

Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:36 pm

DONNY!!!! I would be fine if Kelly won too, but I am totally jazzed that Donny did so well tonight.
I saw Jane Seymour in the audience again tonight. She is looking great as usual.
Mya will do well with anything she does here on out, she has proved herself.
Stay tuned for tomorrows results!!!!!

Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:05 am

Please let me know, especially if it's Mr O!

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:24 pm

You got it Maureen! soapbox

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:48 pm

So did The Don win, Gin? The suspense is killing me!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:56 pm

We won't know till later tonight, Maureen.

If you'd like to watch the full version of last night's finale, you can see it at: http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:20 am

Thanks Rhonda, You killed my moment.

I am SO excited Donny won it. If Donny hadn't won I was hoping Kelly would. Mya was very good, but she can go on and do so much more too.
Donny clearly had the talent and buzzed the crowd. I LOVED how he picked his wife up to include her in his winning moments!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:38 am

Donny? Are you kidding me?! thud

That's the thing I don't like about these shows... they call it "Dancing ... with the stars" but judges start throwing stuff in there like charisma or popularity, etc.. etc... Mya was the better dancer of the three I thought. Her partner messed her up in choosing a dumb Hairspray routine.. Mya thought she was playing it too safe with that but went along w/ Demitree. It was a dumb dance and Donny's freestyle dance was a lot better... like all 3 judges said to Mya, they were expecting a lot more... but thanks to her partner who messed her up... it is what it is...

Even Kelly was much better than Donny... a girl who had no experience in dancing before and grew sooo much! This will be the last time I'll be watching this show... rollinpin LOL

Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 am

I missed it---I was at my son's final football game! I'll have to check it all out on youtube. I'm glad for you Gin that your favorite won! I was rooting for Kelly---kinda bummed about that, but she came a good long way and it was neat to see the improvement and transformation in her.

That's a shame Carol about Mya's partner screwing up. Sometimes the professionals don't challenge enough, and other times the routines are way TOO challenging for the individual. But at the finale like that, he should definitely have pulled out all the stops.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Iam glad that donny won..His freestyle was pure awesome... Mya was a good dancer but i did't really like her personitly.....she seemed soo full of herself!(not trying to sound rude or mean) Kelly was awesome too....Well they all worked really hard! They all did pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:29 am

When they were bringing out everyone that had competed I couldn't believe how I had forgotten about some of those that had been there!
Toward the end you really do hope they all do well, but you know only one can take home the award.
Wonder who will be up for next season????

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:55 pm

I'd love to see any former Little House actors on the show at some point.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009   Dancing With the Stars, Fall, 2009 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:59 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I'd love to see any former Little House actors on the show at some point.

Like Matt? I hear he was a good dancer! greenS