Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
Misti
Rob
Savannah
bethandmanly
Kristina
pamh36
Amy
Gin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 Bokmal10

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 am

Thanks for your update, Gin. Jamie is in my everyday prayers.

You mentioned she saids "odd things". Don't worry. I think it's normal in her condition. And, even if they are "odd things"...She IS saying them! It means that she CAN speak. Little by little but she can do it. yesss

If she did all that progress in only eight weeks, she will pull away of this bad situation. I'm glad of it.

Vanesa.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Jamie had an awesome day today with her Physical Therapist. She said " I want to walk, I can't be in a wheelchair." When asked how many steps she wanted to take she said "Billions." I think she has finally let it sink in what has happend to her and she is more than ready to turn it around.

She's getting stronger every day. I think she knows how many people are pulling for her and wants to prove that she has what it takes. Thanks for the prayers.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Good for her! Thanks so much for all the updates, Gin!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:58 am

Go on, Jamie! Go on! yesss yesss Applause

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 am

That's awesome news, Gin!!

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Great news, Gin!

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Jamie will have an MRI soon done on her left shoulder. It is causing her alot of pain now, as well as alot of headaches. She tried a device that helps hold her up to walk today, but due to the shoulder pain she really couldn't do much.
If all things keep going as planned Jamie might be home by Aug. 15th!!! She is working hard, and really needs home to help lift her spirits!
I hope to get an address soon. ~Thanks.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Hope she makes it home by that date. Just about a month! Bless her heart.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:28 am

Home is the better place to get well. I'm sure that when she could go home again, her health will improve a great deal.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:49 pm

This is one of Jamie's hard days. She is very tearful today, wanting to go home. Her shoulder pain is bad, and they are looking into that. Dr.'s are thinking it should not be hurting this much after 2 months. Her Mom has pulled in another Dr. just for another opinion.
Let's pray her pain subsides so she can truly work on getting up on her feet. She needs to make so much improvement before they will let her go home by Aug. 15th.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:36 am

Of course I will be praying, but the fact she saids - even crying - that she wants to return home is a great progress. I'm sure that as son as she reaches her beloved home she will get better and better. Hopsitals con be useful, but there are not nice places to be in... No

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 am

Poor Jamie....I am sure she is just SO ready to get home. No I continue to pray for her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:20 pm

There is hope that Jamie will be moved to a rehad facility in Conway, AR. soon.
Her mom works at the hospital there and it would be closer to family and her friends could visit more often. She gets down feeling that her friends are moving on without her. I think this change might be good.
Her right side is moving better now, so she is able to assist with it as she is lifted in a standing position. She is having short term memory loss, not remembering who has visited. This is so hard for her, because these visits do help.

Lets pray this move is a positive one and her left side continues to wake up. Thanks...

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Thanks for the update, Gin. Prayers are going out for Jamie.

Gin wrote:
She gets down feeling that her friends are moving on without her.

That has to be a scary feeling at that age. Poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:46 pm

I'm glad she'll be able to have her friends visit more often now. Like Rob said, friends are so important, especially at that age. Thanks for the update. Prayers are going up for Jamie that her new move will be a good one for her.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 am

Poor girl! I think she will recover better in Conway, for family and friends are really important to a person to improve their health, and if there they could visit her more easily, this should be really great for Jamie.

I'll keep praying anyway.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 am

I hope she is able to move and that it will end up being a positive change for her. Continued prayers for Jamie.

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:40 pm

I believe Jamie got moved today. She will be extra busy at this new place focusing on her rehab even harder. Her Mom is saying she may not post as often now, as she is going back to work. She will be closer to Jamie though and hopefully the next move for them will be to bring Jamie HOME.
Continue to pray for her daily....healing and strength is what she needs most. Her left side is still very immobile. She has a long way to go, but looking back at the past 12 weeks she has made mountians move. Thanks all....Gin

Carrie just posted.....Jamie was a bit confused about the move and cried hard for about an hour...wanting to go HOME. She did settle in once in her new room. She even made a comment that all the older nurses needed makeovers.
One of the doctors that examined her today thinks that she will have to have surgery on the left shoulder, which means a possible move back to the hospital she just left to do that.... Not sure why that couldn't have been decided before this, but hopefully it will be what she needs to move forward with healing.
Her Mom has a bed next to Jamie's if she should decide to stay the night with her....and the room is private..another plus. I'm sure everyone will sleep well tonight.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Oh poor Jamie----I hope they don't have to move her back, since she's so disoriented over the NEW move! What a tough time she's had. I'm glad her mom can be right with her.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 am

I think doctors must be more responsible about their work. If Jamie must have surgery...why did they daid she was ready to move? It's cruel to move her back again, and then send them to rehabilitation again too...

She is a PERSON, for pity sake, not a piece of furniture! Ranting banghead

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 pm

We have a much happier girl today. She seems settled and eager to see friends. She cries a bit when they come to see her, but its happy tears. She now has her cell phone so she can get calls too.
She right side is getting so much stronger...just need to pray that left side heals.

Her sense of humor is starting to show and that has really made her family happy.
No talk of surgery for now.....so maybe they will let her get into a routine at the new place.
She is in PT til 1:30 in the afternoon....that's a long morning.

Lets continue to pray for healing, but also that in the coming weeks when school starts for so many of her friends that they don't forget her. She needs to know she is still important to them. Thanks....

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:49 pm

I'm glad to see she is making progress. I hope and pray surgery isn't necessary. Jamie and her family remain in my prayers.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:32 am

I'll pray for her friends wouldn't forget her when school starts. I'm happy she is getting stronger and stronger and that her right side is improving.Her left side will heal, don't worry. Those things neeeds time to heal.

And the fact she isn't needing surgery by now, it's another good new. God bless Jamie!

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Great to hear she's making progress, and she's regaining her sense of humor too. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Jamie had a long talk with Carrie today about the night of the accident. Not sure how much she was able to tell Carrie, but Carrie let her know how this has brought her family together. There are people in their family that do not talk to each other without a fight. The night this happend they came together and made peace. They after all realized there common bond was Jamie.
Carrie let Jamie know who all came to see her and what the Doc. said. She also let her know about all of us praying so hard for her. I think this will give Jamie a boost to tackle the days to come.
This accident was harsh, but sometimes it takes such things to make us see how much we are needed and loved.

She is moving along. She lifted her LEFT leg today and was able to bend it without much trouble. This is big, she hasn't been able to move it freely. Our prayers are strong!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel   URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT-Prayers for Jamie Rundel
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next