Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skunk!!!

Go down 
+8
Gin
Savannah
Lori
flatbroke
bethandmanly
Vanesa
Rob
Amy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Skunk!!! - Page 2 Love-s10

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk!!!   Skunk!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Believe it or not Rob, it HAS!! yes At first I thought it was just us 'getting used to it', but everyone else says they can't smell it anymore either. Thankfully it didn't last as long as a lot of other people online have said! Hopefully the skunk doesn't make a return visit though---I really don't think Jenna is smart enough to avoid it! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Skunk!!! - Page 2 Goodsi10

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk!!!   Skunk!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Glad to hear it, Amy! Er, not the part about Jenna not being smart enough. Skunk!!! - Page 2 68167
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk!!!   Skunk!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm

HeeHee
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Skunk!!! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Skunk!!! - Page 2 Happy010

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk!!!   Skunk!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:32 pm

I'm really glad that you aren't having to deal with that smell anymore, Amy. Maybe you can do some training with Jenna. batEyes Showing her a picture of the skunk, you tell her: "See THIS? This is a NO. NO, NO, NO." batEyes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Skunk!!! - Page 2 Goodsi10

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk!!!   Skunk!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Skunk!!! - Page 2 702150 Many years ago I had a collie, and whenever she had to go out during the night, I'd just throw the door open and let her run. One night she wanted to go out, and for some reason I kept the screen door closed and turned the porchlight on first. I'm glad I did, because there were seven skunks out there, feeding on sunflower seeds. Skunk!!! - Page 2 279394
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Skunk!!! - Page 2 Bokmal10

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk!!!   Skunk!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 am

What a great thing ,Amy. Skunk awful smell is just terrifying. Congrats ! Thumbsup

And you, Rob??? SEVEN SKUNKS feeding in sunflower seeds?? Yuck!! Yikes Seven skunks! Just think about it.

Vanesa.

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk!!!   Skunk!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:36 am

Savannah wrote:
I'm really glad that you aren't having to deal with that smell anymore, Amy. Maybe you can do some training with Jenna. batEyes Showing her a picture of the skunk, you tell her: "See THIS? This is a NO. NO, NO, NO." batEyes

Flash cards!! What a brilliant idea! Applause Wink

Rob wrote:
Skunk!!! - Page 2 702150 Many years ago I had a collie, and whenever she had to go out during the night, I'd just throw the door open and let her run. One night she wanted to go out, and for some reason I kept the screen door closed and turned the porchlight on first. I'm glad I did, because there were seven skunks out there, feeding on sunflower seeds. Skunk!!! - Page 2 279394

thud Wow, that was lucky!! (By the way, I've always loved Collies! But can you imagine washing all that hair several times in a row, like I had to do with Jenna?! At least I can be thankful that she has short hair!).

Vanesa wrote:
What a great thing ,Amy. Skunk awful smell is just terrifying. Congrats ! Thumbsup

And you, Rob??? SEVEN SKUNKS feeding in sunflower seeds?? Yuck!! Yikes Seven skunks! Just think about it.

Vanesa.

Thanks Vanesa. Wink And I'm thinking, I'm thinking! Yikes That must have been quite the little Casanova skunk that Rob had out there....just call him Pepe' Le Pew! batEyes
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Skunk!!! - Page 2 Bokmal10

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk!!!   Skunk!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 am

I loved "Pepe LePew"! I remember when he mistook a cat by a female skunk! It was too hilarious! ROTFL

Vanesa.

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Skunk!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk!!!   Skunk!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 am

HeeHee Just for you Vanesa! Wink