Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LHOP on Hallmark gone?

Go down 
+12
bethandmanly
littlehouselover
carolineingalls
charles ingalls
Gin
pamh36
Docfan
Teresa
Carol
Savannah
Rhonda
jes9
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Empty
PostSubject: Hallmark Pulls LHotP   lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Just in case you missed it in the TV Schedule thread, Hallmark has pulled LHotP from its schedule. They'll be showing Look Back To Yesterday and The Last Farewell in April, but there are no scheduled airings of regular episodes. Hallmark has overhauled its daytime schedule. Starting at 8am Eastern, they will now be showing four episodes of Golden Girls, two episodes of I Love Lucy, two episodes of Touched by an Angel, two episodes of 7th Heaven, six episodes of M*A*S*H, two more episodes of Golden Girls, and finally two more episodes of 7th Heaven. I sent them an e-mail expressing my disappointment and suggesting they could easily make room for just one episode of LHotP a day. banghead

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Purple2

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:42 pm

OH WOW!!! I work during the day and don't get to watch it, but for those that need their LHOTP fix each day, this is sad!!! No

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Rhonda10lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Happy010

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:09 pm

It does seem like they could easily work just one episode of Little House in. I wish I could get the Hallmark channel. Maybe they'll work LH back in if enough people complain! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:51 pm

For people starting to discover it (Little House series) ... this is not good news Blue

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Horses10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:25 am

A few weeks ago they tried I Love Lucy in a couple of the slots, and ended up bringing back LHOTP for the full 2 hour slots. Hmmm.......not good, Hallmark......not good.............

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:03 pm

I just wrote my angry (but polite) email of complaint. Pretty soon, at least for me, there will be little left on Hallmark for me to consider watching...it seems like almost all the shows I enjoy are going out the door, slowly but surely. I am a M*A*S*H* fan (I know, it is nothing like Little House, but IMO, it is a very good show), but honestly, that is about it for Hallmark right now. Even most of their evening movies fall flat for me these days... banghead

OK, I'll quit ranting...I just found this out about twenty minutes ago, and after emailing Hallmark, I came over here to see if there was any more info...

Sigh... I don't watch that much TV (even though it sounds like I do!), but I do love my Little House!! :lhotprules:
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:53 am

This is disappointing. I remember when Hallmark did the same thing with Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. dat was disappointing because I had become a new fan of the show because I hadn't watched it when it aired orginally. Despite all of the complaints, it was never brought back.

Does anyone know if LHOP still airs on TV Land? I don't have a chance to watch tv much these daze either.

Oh, and I do know how to spell d - a - y - s correctly. Someone seems to be having a good time messing up the forum these day... um, today.

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Yes, it's still on TV Land, but not in a convenient time slot unless you have a DVR or VCR. It's on Sundays and Mondays at 4am and 5am Eastern, although they don't always use all four time slots every week. It's usually on at least three times a week in three of those four time slots. Fortunately, I have another option, and that's the CW affiliate in Cincinnati, channel 12.2, which shows LHotP weekdays at 8am. They occasionally show some of the 90-minute episodes on Saturdays also. I'll probably get the DVDs eventually, so this won't be an issue, but it is sad to see Hallmark pull the show. I too am a fan of Dr. Quinn, and I wish somebody would show it again.

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hallmark's removal of LHOTP   lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Blue I'm really sorry that Hallmark has chosen to pull LHOTP. Sometimes I'm awake at 4 am, but I don't want to count on that for seeing the show on TVLand. Guess everyone needs to complain!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Frying pan WELL! STUPID HALLMARK PEOPLE! Melissa G. ought to take all her other movies elsewhere too, just because of that!

I guess we need a LHC.....LITTLE HOUSE CHANNEL! HMMMMM might have find someone to bug about that.

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:38 pm

i was like oh come on.. and now at 3 matlock is on, bring back littlehouse
there's a movie little house on the prarie not the original cast

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 am

It's great to have it back on in the morning again!!

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:09 pm

yep.. but for how long

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:40 pm

You guys are lucky! We have Hallmark here in Britain but there's never been an episode of Little House shown on it. I scour the TV listings evey week and maybe one day.............. Blue

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 am

I hope they aren't doing this just because the dvd's are out now. I know the Walton dvds are out too, but its still on.

Oh...by the way. Go to youtube.com and type in John boy bloopers. There is one on there of he and Will Greer (Grandpa) mooning the camera. Its so funny!
I bet Will Greer was a hoot to work with! :fullmoon: :fullmoon:

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:09 pm

I was reading on some sites that Brady Bunch is replacing LHOP, I can see stopping the 4 episodes in a row, but not at least one?
Anyone hear if that is permanent? I just can't watch Brady Bunch anymore...maybe too many bios. :) Hallmark had said January.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 pm

I hadn't heard anything about it, but it's not the first time they've taken LHOP off the air for a while. It always ends up back on again. Hopefully it won't be gone for long.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:20 pm

I noticed Little House wasn't on Hallmark during December. Now they have The Brady Bunch in the time slot that LH was on.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Happy011

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:52 pm

OOO the Brady Bunch! I was looking for a station that had that. What time slot is it? It does stink that they took LHOP off though.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Someone mentioned on Facebook that LHOP will be on ISP, which also carries Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, starting at the end of the month.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Happy011

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Oh ok, I just need to get out and buy the DVDs! lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  702150

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm

I don't know why, I like seeing it on TV...but maybe I'll look on Ebay for the first few season, they were my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Complete Show   lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:21 pm

I don't know how you guys live without owning the complete show on DVD........
Eighty Bucks on Ebay two years ago.........
It was worth it!
lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Kgrhqu10

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:59 pm

I have that set; my youngest son bought it for me while he was in Tech School after his Basic Military Training in 2009......make sure you look for the Premiere Movie on eBay as well. I have it on video, I don't *think* it is on DVD yet, but it is one of the better shows... Thumbsup

lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Rhonda10lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 pm

I have it in VHS..(dating myself) but never got the DVD beyond Xmas show and movie I think because it was on a lot. The 90 minute movies I ordered from Netflix to watch.

Hallmark might bring it back after a hiatus, only so much Brady Bunch you can take, but not for a few months at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LHOP on Hallmark gone?    lhotp - LHOP on Hallmark gone?  Empty

Back to top Go down

LHOP on Hallmark gone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next