Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

40th Anniversary Cast Reunions

Go down 
+16
Kristina
Shell
Davetucson
Honeybee
Carpenters4ever
ilovelittlehouse20
JW
Gin
Jillybean
alexczarn
julmer70
Muriel88
littlehouselover
bethandmanly
Amy
LIWnut
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Happy011

CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Oh this is gonna be so great! But as it looks now i'll be on Vacation in mexico right over this time, Time has been booked off Last week in July and first week in August cryB 

Would anyone be willing to get Autographs for me from the Cast members you'll get to meet?

CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Jacobk10CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carpenters4ever
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
Carpenters4ever

Number of posts : 1114

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 pm

JW wrote:
Oh this is gonna be so great! But as it looks now i'll be on Vacation in mexico right over this time, Time has been booked off Last week in July and first week in August cryB 

Would anyone be willing to get Autographs for me from the Cast members you'll get to meet?
That would be a great idea if people are willing to do that. When my friends went to different meet and greets, I often gave them index cards for the stars to sign.

photo MaggieKeeper_zps05cb0b4a.gif
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:58 am

The link is in the opening post.  But here it is again.

40th Anniversary Reunion page

CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 MarilynKeeper CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
ilovelittlehouse20
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ilovelittlehouse20

Number of posts : 14
Mood : CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Keep in mind guys that in a news article that LIW Museum shared on Twitter says that they are expecting 8-15 people to make it a go. That means that if you were excited just for the 7 people coming that be prepared that there could be up to 15 people! Start getting excited!greenS greenS grinsmiley 
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:58 pm

I am friends on facebook with the lady who helped train "Jack and Bandit" and she is also coming to the reunion. So, that makes 8. I heard that Brian Part who played Carl Sanderson is also very interested in coming. I am going to see Dean Butler next weekend in Malone and I will ask him if he is thinking of going. He has a conflict with the Laura days in Green Bay so he might opt to go there as it falls on the same weekend.

CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 MarilynKeeper CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Oh no, that's too bad that Dean has to choose between the two events.No 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
ilovelittlehouse20
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ilovelittlehouse20

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:32 pm

I would think that Dean might be at Green Bay one or both days and then come for the first or last day of the reunion? Im glad that the trainer of Jack and Bandit is coming, she did a great job!
Back to top Go down
ilovelittlehouse20
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ilovelittlehouse20

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:30 am

I emailed Charlotte Stewart (Miss Beadle) and she said that Karen Grassle (Ma) is planning to come along with Dean. I hope that she is telling the truth!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:24 pm

I hope that she is referring to Walnut Grove and not Green Bay. But wherever it is, LHOP fans are in for a treat!

Back to top Go down
ilovelittlehouse20
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ilovelittlehouse20

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Marilyn, I said "Hello! I was wondering if you would happen to know who else will be at the cast reunion in 2014." She replied "Alison Arngrim, Karen Grassle, Dean Butler, Greenbush Twins (although right now they have only confirmed one of the twins), and Hersha Parady. That is all she listed and I specifically asked about Walnut Grove Cast Reunion. Hope Karen and both or one of the Melissa's come as well!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Very good. I'll see what Dean has to say when I see him NEXT SATURDAY!!! (No, I'm not excited.)

Back to top Go down
ilovelittlehouse20
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ilovelittlehouse20

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Ha! The capital letters dont show excitement at all.
Back to top Go down
ilovelittlehouse20
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ilovelittlehouse20

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:48 am

Hello guys! I dont have any new updates BUT, I was wondering if anybody would join/follow a twitter reunion page? PLEASE don't steel my idea and do one now! I came up with the idea so dont beat me to it. I would set up a twitter page for the 40th anniversary cast reunions. What do y'all think? Would you follow?
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

Number of posts : 39
Mood : CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Has anyone already booked a room for this? Is this a thing to 'sign up for' - or do you just show up? I am so there, just want to make sure I get all my ducks in a row first!!
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:25 pm

ilovelittlehouse20 wrote:
Hello guys! I dont have any new updates BUT, I was wondering if anybody would join/follow a twitter reunion page? PLEASE don't steel my idea and do one now! I came up with the idea so dont beat me to it. I would set up a twitter page for the 40th anniversary cast reunions. What do y'all think? Would you follow?
I have a Twitter account and would love to follow a reunion group!!! I will definitely not steal your idea, and will eagerly join once it's up and running!!!
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:25 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Very good.  I'll see what Dean has to say when I see him NEXT SATURDAY!!!  (No, I'm not excited.)
You don't seem excited at all. HeeHee 
Back to top Go down
ilovelittlehouse20
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ilovelittlehouse20

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:39 pm

The twitter page is up! Follow @LittleHouse40th for the latest! Please follow!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Jillybean wrote:
Has anyone already booked a room for this? Is this a thing to 'sign up for' - or do you just show up? I am so there, just want to make sure I get all my ducks in a row first!!
If you live nearby, then you just have to show up and pay the price of admission. If you don't live nearby, I suggest you book a room soon. My friend and I have already booked ours. There is not a lot of accommodations in WG itself so you have to find something in the surrounding area. The sooner you book the better off you will be.

Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Following! I am @Cappie1970
Back to top Go down
ilovelittlehouse20
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ilovelittlehouse20

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Nothing much exciting BUT one more is confirmed for the Walnut Grove Reunion, Lindsay Greenbush, the other twin who played Carrie. Confirmed by one of the event coordinators on FaceBook.
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:27 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Jillybean wrote:
If you live nearby, then you just have to show up and pay the price of admission.  If you don't live nearby, I suggest you book a room soon.  My friend and I have already booked ours.  There is not a lot of accommodations in WG itself so you have to find something in the surrounding area.  The sooner you book the better off you will be.
Thank you for the information!
Back to top Go down
Muriel88
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Muriel88

Number of posts : 63
Mood : CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Carpenters4ever wrote:
Please post a link to the Facebook group.
Okay, here are the relevant bits and pieces:

This is the page set up by LIWnut for us to "chew the fat" about our plans:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/555880417812526/?ref=br_tf

Official updates at:
LIW Museum at Walnut Grove - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Ingalls-Wilder-Museum/126774090673810
Walnut Grove Website - http://www.walnutgrove.org/Reunion.htm
Back to top Go down
ilovelittlehouse20
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ilovelittlehouse20

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Don't forget the Twitter Page! @LittleHouse40th
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:48 am

Jillybean wrote:
LIWnut wrote:
Jillybean wrote:
If you live nearby, then you just have to show up and pay the price of admission.  If you don't live nearby, I suggest you book a room soon.  My friend and I have already booked ours.  There is not a lot of accommodations in WG itself so you have to find something in the surrounding area.  The sooner you book the better off you will be.
Thank you for the information!
Yeah i would also suggest book a room, When i was in Walnut Grove in 2008 it was on the Annual Pageant weekend Couldn't find a room anywhere close by had to drive late into the night, I can only imagine how much fuller it will be with something this big going on Smile 

CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Jacobk10CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:04 pm

I requested to join the FB group a few days ago...still haven't been accepted?!? Weird...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   CAST - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

40th Anniversary Cast Reunions
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next