Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anne of Green Gables books

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Anne of Green Gables books Goodsi10

Anne of Green Gables books Empty
PostSubject: Anne of Green Gables books   Anne of Green Gables books EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 pm

For those who have a Kindle, Amazon is offering twelve "Anne" books for 99 cents, total!  I believe the offer is only good for today.  Here's the link:

Anne Kindle Books
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Anne of Green Gables books Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Green Gables books   Anne of Green Gables books EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Thanks. I went ahead and picked it up. I have almost all of them in paperback anyway, but this way I can save my paperbacks.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Anne of Green Gables books Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Green Gables books   Anne of Green Gables books EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:49 pm

If I had that I would buy them. I have to sets of anne books. LOL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Muriel88
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Muriel88

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Green Gables books   Anne of Green Gables books EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:50 pm

Believe it or not, I read a "proper" ebook on my tablet for the first time a few months ago. It did have some advantages, like being able to read in the dark without a lamp and was easier to travel with, but there's something about my hard copies that I really love and prefer. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Anne of Green Gables books Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Anne of Green Gables books Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Green Gables books   Anne of Green Gables books EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Oh, sure! I absolutely enjoy a bound hard copy more - BUT I love the convenience of having an entire library at my fingertips wherever I go. Nothing will ever replace the smell and feel of "real" books for me, but I also appreciate the modern conveniences. yes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Anne of Green Gables books Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Green Gables books   Anne of Green Gables books EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:08 am

Amazon is offering the Kindle books for 99 cents again!

"Three Anne Stories: 12 Books, 142 Short Stories, Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, Anne of the Island, Anne's House of Dreams, Rainbow Valley, Rilla of Ingleside, Chronicles of Avonlea, Audiobooks."

Here's the link...

Anne Books

Oh, you can also get eighteen works by Jane Austen for 99 cents!

Jane Austen Collection
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Green Gables books   Anne of Green Gables books EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Muriel88 wrote:
Believe it or not, I read a "proper" ebook on my tablet for the first time a few months ago.  It did have some advantages, like being able to read in the dark without a lamp and was easier to travel with, but there's something about my hard copies that I really love and prefer.  Does anyone else feel the same way?
I still prefer printed books, but with the amount of books I review, my e-reader allows me to easily get rid of books I don't like and keeps down on office clutter.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Anne of Green Gables books Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Green Gables books   Anne of Green Gables books EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:55 am

True. My book case is over full. I really need to read some and get rid of most of them. ehh.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Green Gables books   Anne of Green Gables books Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne of Green Gables books
Page 1 of 1