Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP

Go down 
+25
MikeInFla
jes9
Charles Angles
Savannah
LauraIngallsfan
Cetacea
julmer70
Rob
littlehouselover
Rhonda
lauraingalls79
Toby
JW
Gin
Shell
LIWnut
Chris40
MissOleson
Amy
Muriel88
Lori
Krissy
carolineingalls
Davetucson
Carol
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Headac10

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Reading them people's review doesn't make me want to rush out and buy them. It hardly seems worth it if parts are cut out. The only thing good it seems is the clear picture. Yeah they don't seem happy. The same thing happened with my waltons DVD one disc didn't play in my desk top or DVD player.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:25 pm

I captured some screenshots comparing the old DVDs to the remastered DVDs and Blu-rays.  In each group of three, the first image is from the old DVD, the second image is a remastered standard definition (DVD) shot and the third image is a remastered high definition (Blu-ray) shot.  You can click on each image to see it in Full Size.  One of the first things I noticed from the remastered shots was Caroline's wedding ring.  

Whenever Lionsgate posts comparison shots on the Little House Facebook page, many people say they like the old ones better and don't know why they have to mess with a classic show.  Some people will probably see the bright blue sky and bright green grass in the first image from the old DVD and say that they like it better, but I think the remastered shots are more clear and show the colors as shot without being adjusted to look brighter.

If you notice, the remastered shots are a bit wider because the new release features the show in the 1.36:1 aspect ratio as opposed to the 1.33:1 ratio on old TV sets that the show was originally broadcast in.  The picture is usually the same on the left, but features a little bit more on the right.  If you have an HD TV, an HD screen is in the 1.78:1 aspect ratio, which is why old shows have black bars on the sides on HD televisions.  You can adjust the picture to make it fill the screen, but it stretches things unnaturally and makes people look wider, so I watch with the black bars so that the video is shown in the correct size.  By the way, many movies are 2.40:1, so that is why there is sometimes black bars on the top and bottom of the screen when you watch a movie on an HD TV. To further confuse people lol, older movies like The Wizard of Oz and Gone with the Wind are in a 1:37:1 aspect ratio and also have bars on the sides when viewed on an HD TV.  So anything smaller than 1.78:1 has black bars on the sides, and anything larger than 1.78:1 has black bars on the top and bottom.  I learned all of this after buying an HD TV a couple years ago.  

These remasters were obviously captured from film considering that there is more shown with the video being a bit wider.  I think they may have transferred everything that was filmed to videotape, and then did a final edit of the film for broadcast on NBC.  The video tapes were probably used for syndication with a few things making it through that weren't shown on NBC, even though much more was cut and they were time sped to make room for more commercials.

Anyway, here are the screenshots.  If you click on them and look at the larger images, it is easier to see the differences.  This is only to give you an idea as the remasters have to be viewed in motion on a television to see the true difference.  I think these shots make it obvious that you will benefit even if you get the new version on DVD, although it definitely looks the best on Blu-ray if you have a Blu-ray player and HD television.

Old DVD
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Slh1sd10

Remastered Standard Definition Digital Copy (DVD Equivalent)
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Slh1sd11

Remastered High Definition Digital Copy (Blu-ray Equivalent)
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Slh1hd10

Old DVD
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Slh2sd10

Remastered Standard Definition Digital Copy (DVD Equivalent)
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Slh2sd11

Remastered High Definition Digital Copy (Blu-ray Equivalent)
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Slh2sd12

Last edited by Toby on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:34 pm

I ordered the standard DVD. I have a 46" Samsung 1080P Hi Def Television and a Blu Ray Player. I can see Caroline's ring as clear as a bell. It is hard for me to see a noticeable difference between BLU RAY and standard. But that's just me...........I'm very happy with the standard DVD. The basic reason I got the standard is that I don't have a Blu Ray player on my PC.  

Any way you cut it, it's like looking at a brand new show!
Was In Sams Club today. They have them out for sale...........

Mr. Edward's Shirt Even Looks Cleaner!

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Mr_edw12

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:28 pm

I don't have a Blu-ray on my PC either, but I redeemed my digital Ultraviolet copies through Vudu, so I can watch on the PC anytime I want. If you have a Blu-ray player or Roku with Vudu, you can also watch digital copies on your television and they look as good as DVD and almost as good as Blu-ray. On the PC, you can stream any episode of your digital copy or you can download any episode so you don't experience any buffering while trying to watch. I downloaded an SD and HD copy of Harvest of Friends to get the above screenshots, so while they aren't directly from the new DVDs and Blu-rays, they from the SD and HD digital copies and are nearly equal in quality.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:32 pm

I can't see any difference in colour in the pictures. They look the same to me. OhMy

Think maybe i'll check on you tube if some one posted an episode.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Chris40 wrote:
I saw A Harvest of Frienda. I didn't see any extra scenes at all. I'm pretty sure it's the same as the Imavison release 10 years ago. I wonder if it was dubbed a little faster on the Imavison. Not sure for time compassion. And i think these episodes will be the same from Imavison Country Girls, 100 Mile Walk and Mr. Edwards Homecoming. I know that If I Should Wake Before I Die and Town Party Country Party will have the extra scenes. I have to watch The Love of Johnny Johnson again.

So that's my thought about it. I could be wrong. I will let you know as I watch the other episodes.

The Imavision episodes are definitely sped up.  As a test I set the Blu-ray five seconds ahead on "A Harvest of Friends" and the Imavision DVD only took a minute and a half to catch up and was clearly ahead after two minutes.  This is going to make it difficult to watch them side by side and look for differences since I will have to keep pausing the DVD every minute or two while the Blu-ray catches up.  It looks like the Imavision episodes may be one and a half to two minutes shorter in total due to time compression even when none of the scenes are different.  

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I can't see any difference in colour in the pictures. They look the same to me. OhMy

Think maybe i'll check on you tube if some one posted an episode.

It's easier to see if you look at the larger versions of these pictures.  If you click the next four links to the larger versions of the pictures and leave them open in separate tabs at the top of your browser, then you can go back and forth and see the differences more clearly.  

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/12/26/31/02/lh1sd111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/12/26/31/02/lh1hd10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/12/26/31/02/lh2sd110.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/12/26/31/02/lh2hd10.jpg

Last edited by Toby on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Season 1 has shipped from Amazon, will be a nice relaxing treat this week. I no longer see it on Hallmark and had a void for a while. Now it will be fresh in more than one way.
My son bought me a blu-ray player for Xmas and I have my old dvd/vhs player that still works. ; )
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:04 pm

The blue sky looks more bright,

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
The blue sky looks more bright,

Krissy, when you are looking at the pics, look at the detail in objects, such as the blankets Mary is holding in the picture. Look at the DETAIL..There is no comparison.......Look at her dress, and even her face..........Much crisper!

OLD DVDS
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Detail10
NEW
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Detail11

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:03 pm

I saw Country Girls today. I did see that little jump in film people were talking about when the girls leave the mechintile. And that scene after Laura is done will her essay is cut too. I think it was Sandy Kennedy after Laura I have to check my other DVD. I guess that's not to big of a scene cut. But I wish they could of restore them to the original airing. But like someone said maybe it's hard to get every single episode like that. I can different see a difference in the picture and color in the episodes that have seen so far. It is a lot better then it ever has been over the last few decades between Videos and DVDs.

I did send a email to LionGate. But I kept it nice. I just said I wish you had the other missing scenes. I told them if it was beyond they control or NBC Stuidos I understand.

And I suggest maybe a DVD will missing scenes in the future. Like they did with movies that don't make it in the film.

And tomorrow I should get the video of Lord is my Shepherd that I got from EBay. If that scene is not on there then will no it was not official release over the years. If I didn't found that scene I would have never know it was there. Just irks me that's all. Just after get over it I guess. Because when I got from GoodTimes Video years ago. There was a few extra scenes that my local channel didn't have or TBS at he time. It was when Mary called they brother Freddie.

Sorry for rambling on.
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Yes it was Sandy Kennedy I check. He talk about how Summer is fun. It was maybe 8 to10 seconds missing from the release but I think that was the only that is missing from Country Girls. It's sad I have DVDs from the UK that I collect over the last year. If was called the Offical Little House release I bought a region free DVD player. Every DVD had 3 episodes on it and they did have a magazine with every DVD release I keep looking but some people don't like to ship. Or it's a complete set I think there were 70 DVDs The reason I like it is every DVD had different pictures and the magazine talked about the episodes in a summary and did stories on the different actors and actress. I have more DVDa then magazines now.
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:13 pm

I've always heard that season 1 was one of the seasons with the least amount of cuts on the original DVDs. After more study than I should be doing, it looks like most episodes on the original DVDs are sped up by about 5% and that accounts for most of the differences in the run times. I analyzed the run times taking this into account and the episodes that should have extra scenes on the new release are "If I Should Wake Before I Die", "Town Party, Country Party", "The Raccoon", and possibly "To See the World."
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Yes I would agree with you Toby. I remember back in the early to mid 90s TBS got that new set of seasons with the voices seem sped up especially in season 4 onward. And that other DVDs releases have them as well with the color was a darker tone and everyone voice is a little off. Must of been a new syndication back then because other stations got the same ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:10 pm

I got the video today no that scene from Lord is my Shepherd is not on it either. It was by RCA Home Video Columbia Pictures. It was made in 1987. Unless there is another video or DVD release some other time. I have a few videos from Warner Bros. home video that release in the mid 80s don't know if there was another video release or not. One was the pilot movie the ofher ones were Remember Me and The Craftsman and The Collection it says Volume 1, 2 and 3. I will presume then the scene is completely lost now. I will keep looking for videos on eBay. At least this was cheap for me to buy it didn't lose much money. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
lauraingalls79
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
lauraingalls79

Number of posts : 23
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Well I just ordered season 1 deluxe DVD on Amazon after reading great reviews and seeing nice screencaps. Thumbsup 

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Lhotp6
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 pm

Yes. The picture does seem to be brighter and more clear then the DVDS. I agree wright a nice not mean letter.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Wow, thanks for sharing these screencap comparisons, guys!! Thumbsup  Just a remarkable improvement! I can't wait to get mine!!   dancegirl 

I'm with you though Chris...it's a darn shame they couldn't keep some of those scenes in here and there.  I mean, they may seem small to most people, but to LH lovers who have seen the episodes over and over and know where each scene is 'supposed' to be, there will be a void.  A small price to pay for the high quality though, in my opinion.  Really excited to see this for the first time. Smile  It probably feels a lot like how Mary felt when she first got her new glasses! Cool

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:57 am

I got a email from LionsGate today but it says to call them. Should I or no? They didn't say anything about the email I sent them.
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:09 pm

I did called them today. They are just forwarding to another department with my email. I just said I was very happy with the picture and the colors and let them know that a few scenes were missing that's all. I was very polite about it.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Hope you get your answer.

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:20 pm

I played "If I Should Wake Before I Die" and "Town Party, Country Party" side by side on Blu-ray and the old DVDs and found four scenes on each episode that are missing from the old DVDs.  Ironically, these episodes were not sped up on the DVDs.  I guess the ones that had three or four minutes cut off didn't need to be sped up.

Here is what I found on If I Should Wake Before I Die:

10:46-12:58
After the funeral, Charles gives Miss Amy a ride home and offers to let her stay with them for a few days, but she declines.  She then goes in the house and looks at a picture frame with what I assume are pictures of her three children.  The DVD cuts from Miss Amy talking to Laura and Mary at the funeral to Mary saying grace and the Ingalls family eating dinner.  

37:21-37:52
After Mrs. Oleson is shown talking to the preacher at the wake, Laura is shown walking around, spots Amy's daughter Bridget and her family through the window, crawls under the table to get to Caroline and says "they're here".  The DVD cuts straight from Mrs. Oleson talking to the preacher to Mr. Hanson saying "they're here" right before Bridget walks in.  

39:47-39:57
After the candle burns down and the camera pans the room, Laura and Mary are talking to Miss Amy's granddaughter and she asks them if they have a grandma.  The girls say they have one back east in Wisconsin but they haven't seen her in a long time.  The DVD goes from the camera panning the room to Caroline asking Charles how long is this going to go on?

40:04-40:35
Charles answers Caroline, then Miss Amy is shown walking the room and then there is a shot of Charles and Caroline looking worried.  The DVD cuts from Charles answering Caroline to Bridget talking to her brother Sean.  

The old DVD also has a noticable pause when Bridget is running to her brother Andy while the Blu-ray does not.  I have to double check, but I don't think the three second shot of the picture of Miss Amy with the flowers and the word rest underneath is shown at the beginning of the wake scene on the DVD.  

I will post what I found on "Town Party, Country Party" later on tonight or sometime this weekend.

Last edited by Toby on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:32 pm

I have seen all the scenes Toby. When TBS got the new syndication in the mid 90s those scenes were added in If I Should Wake. So I know what scenes your talking about it is nice now that is the full length episode. I had them on VHS.
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Chris, I was too young to remember the first run episodes on NBC very well and the ones I vaguely remember are all after Albert was on the show.  I also wasn't home most mornings during the TBS run, so there are probably many scenes that I haven't seen before.  I mostly saw Little House in syndication on a local station in the mid to late 80s and on Hallmark during most of the 2000s in the afternoon.  Unfortunately, my provider Uverse dropped Hallmark in 2010.  I was happy when INSP started showing it, but the quality seems downright terrible.  The quality on Hallmark didn't seem nearly as bad, but I didn't have an HDTV when watching it on Hallmark and my HDTV may be making the bad quality on INSP more obvious.  Do you know if any of the missing DVD scenes currently play on Hallmark or INSP?  

Anyway, I hope you get an answer about the scenes from Country Girls and The Lord Is My Shepherd that are missing from the Blu-rays.  The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that those scenes weren't in the original NBC broadcasts and that they used the film that had been edited for broadcast on NBC as the source for the Blu-rays without checking any additional film for unaired scenes that had slipped through to syndication.  If that's the case, I understand them wanting to keep the cost of the restoration reasonable and not spend a ton of time and money going through endless film reels looking for lost scenes.  If those scenes did air on NBC or if my speculation is otherwise wrong, then I would love to hear their explanation for the missing scenes.
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Here are the additional Blu-ray scenes that I found for Town Party, Country Party that weren't on the original DVDs:

7:51-9:07
After Carrie is shown eating the corn, the next scene has Laura outside taking a bath.  Caroline gets her out of the tub and brings her inside and then Charles finds a fully clothed Carry in the bathtub with Jack.  The DVD cuts from Carrie eating the corn to Olga's dad getting water out of the well.  I found this scene on Youtube in English with Dutch subtitles.  

26:42-27:42
Charles is talking to Olga's dad Jon about making a special shoe for her.  Jon says, "Olga was born with a lame leg.  We accept that and so does she."  After this, the DVD cuts to Caroline helping Charles saw.  In the Blu-ray, Charles keeps trying to talk him into it and he tells Charles he doesn't want him there and wants him off his property.  As Charles leaves, he tells Mrs. Nordstom that it was a pleasure meeting her.  

38:42-39:10
During the baseball game, which I think they were calling trio cats, Caroline steps outside the door and dumps water.  Laura pitches, Olga gets Nellie out, Caroline goes back in the house, another girl on Laura's team gets a hit and scores, and then Olga bats.  The DVD cuts from Caroline stepping outside and dumping water to Olga batting.  

41:07-41:51
After the kids go to the pond and Olga runs the bases by herself, the kids' shoes are shown by the edge of the pond and then the kids are shown inside the pond playing.  Laura comes up to the pond looking mad, takes off her shoes, gets in and walks over to the log next to the rocks with the crab.  The DVD cuts from Olga running the bases by herself to a shot of the crab on the rocks after Laura had walked over to the log.  This is right before Laura tricks Nellie into coming over by the log so that she will see the crab and freak out.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm

I got Season 1 over the weekend. Its AMAZING!!! I will be getting all of them as they come out. I wish they would do this with the Waltons as well.  Smile 

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Jacobk10DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next