Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP

Go down 
+25
MikeInFla
jes9
Charles Angles
Savannah
LauraIngallsfan
Cetacea
julmer70
Rob
littlehouselover
Rhonda
lauraingalls79
Toby
JW
Gin
Shell
LIWnut
Chris40
MissOleson
Amy
Muriel88
Lori
Krissy
carolineingalls
Davetucson
Carol
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 Purple2

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:18 pm

I'm wondering the same thing. Target also said release date is for July 14.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Well I guess I will just have to wait until the 14th..... I hope I have that much patience! HeeHee

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:25 am

Got an email saying my Season 6 LHOTP Blu-ray will be at my doorstep today Wed 7-15-15.
I'm so happy....I'm going to watch each episode forwards and backwards !  grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:48 am

How are you getting it so fast? I have to wait until Friday! Smile

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:10 am

Just received mine in the mailbox............from Amazon

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:46 am

This just isn't fair at all... everyone getting it today and I have to wait two more days! Ranting HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:56 am

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
This just isn't fair at all... everyone getting it today and I have to wait two more days! Ranting HeeHee

You'll Live

Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 am

Laughing I know Dave... it's just going to be the ultimate test of my patience. greenS

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:05 am

Worth The Wait Matthew!
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 Back_t10

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:27 pm

Out of respect for those who haven't received their Season 6 yet.....I will for now.....JUST open the wrapper and smell the "newness" !   grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:47 pm

HeeHee You can play it, I will handle it! grinsmiley

Did either of you who already get season 6 choose a faster shipping speed? Mine was free shipping over $35 with amazon.

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:39 pm

LauraIngallsfan wrote:

Did either of you who already get season 6 choose a faster shipping speed? Mine was free shipping over $35 with amazon.

Regular shipping, received this am.

Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Well you must live closer to an amazon distribution center than I do. Smile

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Season 6 came today. I played every disc to make sure they were i good condition and they are. I watched the scene where Laura and Albert were saying goodbye before Albert left to go live with his real father. made me cry. Thank goodness he got to stay with the Ingalls family. Probably start watching episodes tonight. Happy it came today. I'm also waiting to get the book Melissa Sue Anderson wrote. I know it came out about 3 or 4 years ago, but I finally decided to order a copy.
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:52 pm

LauraIngallsfan wrote:

Mine always ships on Sunday and shows up on release day, probably because I have Amazon Prime. I live close to a UPS, but they don't come through my neighborhood until the end of the day as they are making their way back towards the warehouse, so I usually don't get it until 6 or 7 pm. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I usually order a couple months ahead of time when the next season is first announced.
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Well I don't have prime so that could be a big part of it... I did order mine back on May, so that isn't it anyway.

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:54 am

LauraIngallsfan wrote:

I got mine in the morning ( on the 15th ).   No faster shipping was chosen.  I'm like you.....I will only buy things with the $35 free shipping deal.  Wink
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:56 pm

My copy of Season 6 just came in the mail a day early! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup wootwoot

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:24 pm

Yay!!
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:38 pm

I am excited too!! If I have time tonight I want to watch Family Tree. yes

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:03 pm

I watched "The Little House Phenomenon Part Six" and it shows clips from "The Last Farewell", so skip it if you are watching the series for the first time and don't want the end of the series spoiled.  Also, if you are watching with someone else or a child who doesn't know how the series ended, make sure you watch this when they aren't around.  

One good thing is that the clips show that "The Last Farewell" has obviously been remastered so it should only be a matter of time before we have access to remastered versions of the last three movies.  Its too bad the movies weren't included as part of "the complete series" on Vudu.
Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:05 am

Toby wrote:

One good thing is that the clips show that "The Last Farewell" has obviously been remastered so it should only be a matter of time before we have access to remastered versions of the last three movies.

I've been wondering about that very same thing.  Glad you picked up on that. Thanks !  Whew
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 am

Lionsgate Entertainment has not yet announced these to retailers as of this writing, but despite that the Canadian branch of the biggest online retailer - Amazon.ca - is showing pre-order listings for DVD editions of both Little House on the Prairie - Season 7: Deluxe Remastered Edition (CA$21.98 SRP for 5 discs)...and also for Little House on the Prairie - The Complete Collection: Deluxe Remastered Edition (CA$149.98 SRP).

Yes, that's The Complete Collection, which we presume (reasonably, we hope!) will contain all NINE seasons of the show's run, even though the final two seasons (8 and 9) haven't been scheduled for a Deluxe Remastered Edition re-release by the studio yet. It's probably safe to assume that Lionsgate is jumping the timing on this package up a bit in order to capture the attention of holiday gift shoppers during the upcoming Christmas buying season.

Currently this title has been listed at Amazon.ca for DVD only; no Blu-ray version is indicated as of this writing. There's probably nothing to worry about, however...since Lionsgate hasn't formally announced the title so far, the big etailer's Canadian branch has probably only gotten the heads-up info on the DVD versions yet, and we are guessing the BD version info is still to come. There's no package art yet, nor other details either, so stay tuned for updated info and artwork, once the studio actually makes it all official.

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Little-House-Prairie-Season-7-and-Complete-Series/21344#ixzz3giVctHbJ

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:44 pm

People will have an interesting decision to make if the complete series gets released along with season 7. The Canadian price translates to about $116 US which would be about $13 a season, which is a good value and even better if it includes the movies. It will probably be around $140 in the US for a Blu-ray version of the complete series. The remaining three seasons and the movies would probably cost between $70 and $80 if bought separately when released.

Assuming it is released on Blu-ray, I will probably take the plunge and then sell the copies I already own on eBay. If it is not released on Blu-ray, I will stick with my Vudu HD copies. I check the Lionsgate press releases for news on the next Little House release every day and there is usually a press release within a couple weeks of the release date showing up on an online retailer.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:11 am

So does that mean that season 7 will be released on October 6th for us?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next