Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your all time favorite season?

Go down 
+2
Laura (Half Pint)
LauraIngallsfan
6 posters

Season 1 (including the Pilot movie)
What is your all time favorite season? Vote_lcap88%What is your all time favorite season? Vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
Season 2
What is your all time favorite season? Vote_lcap0%What is your all time favorite season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Season 3
What is your all time favorite season? Vote_lcap0%What is your all time favorite season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Season 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Season 5
 0% [ 0 ]
Season 6
 0% [ 0 ]
Season 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Season 8
 0% [ 0 ]
Season 9
 0% [ 0 ]
Season 10 (last three movies)
What is your all time favorite season? Vote_lcap12%What is your all time favorite season? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
What is your all time favorite season? MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : What is your all time favorite season? Happy010

What is your all time favorite season? Empty
PostSubject: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:24 pm

I didn't see any topics for this, and I thought that this would be a fun poll to get an idea what each of the members favorite LHOTP seasons are. You can only pick one as your all time favorite (I know, that is very hard to do!). After you vote, if you want to post and tell us how you voted that would be great!

I will start. My all time favorite season is season 1 because I love how young Laura and Mary are, and I like how they are just starting out in Walnut Grove. Season 2 came in at a very close 2nd place for me though!  Laughing

So, what about you?

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

What is your all time favorite season? Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Laura (Half Pint)
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Laura (Half Pint)

Number of posts : 2464
Mood : What is your all time favorite season? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:53 pm

I chose season 1 but season 2 is good too. I also really like some in season 5.

"We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves." -The Walnut Grove Congregation on various occasions

What is your all time favorite season? LauraHPKeeper
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:21 am

Hmmm.... I see season 1 is currently winning... anyone else have any votes? Smile

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62629
Mood : What is your all time favorite season? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:42 am

I chose season 1.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 am

Somehow, I have a feeling that might be the winning season! Thumbsup  We will see. Thanks for your vote Rob! Smile

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62629
Mood : What is your all time favorite season? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:16 am

It's funny, because with a lot of series, the first season doesn't hold up very well.  With shows like All in the Family, MASH, The Andy Griffith Show, and The Simpsons, the characters weren't fully developed and the writers hadn't hit their stride yet.  But Little House seems to have avoided the freshman jinx.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:47 am

That is true... The characters from little house were fully developed and had hit their stride right from the get go! Just look at young Melissa Gilbert and Melissa Sue Anderson... they played their parts as if they had been Laura and Mary living out on the prairie their whole lives!

Back to top Go down
MankatoJoe
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
MankatoJoe

Number of posts : 419
Mood : What is your all time favorite season? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:24 pm

I can't really vote: I have seen all the episodes, (I think, except maybe 1 or 2 of seasons 8 and 9) but at different times in my life.

I was born in 1966 and loved the show the most when I was 10 to 12 so that would correspond with seasons 3, 4 and 5. But I'll have to see them all again to really find out - it'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Well after you go though them all again, you can come back to this thread and vote! Smile

Back to top Go down
Prairie dog
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Prairie dog

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:21 am

It would have to be the last season for me. As sad as it was........ the ending of the series was the most moving to me. Sad....... but so powerful. Seeing Walnut Grove leveled is just unforgettable.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Well I am glad I put season 10 as an option. I wasn't going to at first because they are the special movies, but I had a 10th spot left on the poll, so I thought it should be there. I would have to agree, the last movie (The Last Farewell), was very moving. While it was indeed sad, at the same time I thought it was great that they stuck together and didn't give Walnut Grove up without a fight. They figured out the only way they could win that fight, and they won it!

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : What is your all time favorite season? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:17 pm

I like Season 1.

Well season 1 to 6 i think are the best. Love the seasons before LAura & MAry get married.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your all time favorite season?   What is your all time favorite season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1