Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 7:28 pm

I just saw an episode of 7th Heaven in which Melissa Gilbert guest starred. She played a single woman with a high pressure job who wanted to put her mother in a nursing home. The mother wanted to stay independent and felt her daughter was interfering too much in her life. The theme of the episode was mother/daughter relationships. There was another episode of 7th Heaven in which Kyle Richards guest starred. That episode also featured Orson Bean (Loren from Dr. Quinn). It's interesting how many times the same actors/actresses show up on different TV shows.

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 8:24 pm

That's really cool. I didn't know Melissa Gilbert was on there before. That's a great show!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 9:46 pm

I knew she was on, but I never caught that episode. I guess I'll have to wait until I catch it in reruns or buy the DVDs.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 9:03 am

thats cool! i didn't know that she was on there either! well txs for letting me know!
~*emilyanne*~

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

Melissa Gilbert on 7th Heaven
Page 1 of 1