Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shows like Little House on the Prairie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Ingalls
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charlie Ingalls

Number of posts : 23

Shows like Little House on the Prairie Empty
PostSubject: Shows like Little House on the Prairie   Shows like Little House on the Prairie EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:04 am

Do the shows Father Murphy, The Waltons and Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman have similarities to Little House on the Prairie?

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Shows like Little House on the Prairie   Shows like Little House on the Prairie EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Father Murphy does. Really not sure about the other 2 but the Waltons takes place in a different time period altogether and I really never thought to compare it to Little House.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Shows like Little House on the Prairie MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : Shows like Little House on the Prairie Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Shows like Little House on the Prairie   Shows like Little House on the Prairie EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:42 pm

I'm not familiar with any of those you listed, but I would say that the show "Road to Avonlea" has bit of a little house feel to it in a way.

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Shows like Little House on the Prairie Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shows like Little House on the Prairie   Shows like Little House on the Prairie Empty

Back to top Go down

Shows like Little House on the Prairie
Page 1 of 1