Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To see the town!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To see the town!! Empty
PostSubject: To see the town!!   To see the town!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:58 am

I am 34, and have been a LITTLE HOUSE fan for years. I still read the books, and watch the series all of the time! What i want to know is, why did they tear the set down? I would have given anything in this world to see it!! :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down

To see the town!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see the town!!   To see the town!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 12:09 pm

I think Michael Landon didn't want anyone else using LH set for any other show. The only thing left of the LH is the Ingalls' home. I believe Stan (can't think of his last name) owns it.
Back to top Go down

To see the town!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see the town!!   To see the town!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 12:27 pm

I thought that it was because the property had to be put into it's original state. Hmm....
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : To see the town!! Happy011

To see the town!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see the town!!   To see the town!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 1:44 pm

Go to tvland.com and there should be a video of why it was blown up. The video is from Myths and Legends.

Yes Stan Ivar has the little house. :)

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To see the town!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see the town!!   To see the town!! Empty

Back to top Go down

To see the town!!
Page 1 of 1