Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite restaurants in town

Go down 
+5
flatbroke
JW
HarrisonCrosby4387
ChristinaAL
Carol
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Favorite restaurants in town Happy010

Favorite restaurants in town Empty
PostSubject: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 6:27 pm

RESTAURANTS

Favorite restaurants in town Img_restaurants2

They are in every town. eat
What are the your favorite restaurants in your town?

-----------------

Mine are: Olive Garden, Mimi's Cafe, Chilis, Black Bear Diner and Cool Hand Luke's Steakhouse. 💃

This is a picture of the Black Bear Diner in my town.

Favorite restaurants in town Tulare3
Love eating at this place, the atmosphere, the music from the jukebox, the stuff you can buy...

Favorite restaurants in town Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 8:12 pm

I love the Olive Garden and Red Lobster! Also, Bennignan's, which I have been to in other states as well - it is an Irish pub and a fun environment!

Favorite restaurants in town ChristinaKeeper2 Favorite restaurants in town 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Favorite restaurants in town Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:02 pm

An Italian place called Dell's, Red Lobster, Chili's, and many more! eat

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 11:03 am

MC DONALDS I think i got that right and Nika Pizza it's not in my town but 40 min off

Favorite restaurants in town Jacobk10Favorite restaurants in town Jacob210
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Favorite restaurants in town Party010

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 11:36 am

TACO BELL! YEEHAW! *burp*...*fart*....heads for the bathroom..fast.

We also have an Applebee's, Cracker Barrell, Max and Erma's, Tumbleweed's...etc. But my favorite steak house is Ryan's. There's no booze, the steaks are great, and they have a HUMONGOUS buffet, salad bar and dessert bar. All you can eat for like 7 bucks (9 bucks on the weekend, but they have steak on the buffet then as well).

We used to have a great Ponderosa Steakhouse, but too much competition closed them down. There's also a swanky kind of place called The Pines, but I've lived here my whole life and never ate there.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 5:42 pm

I also LOVE Wendy's and McDonalds. There is a Wendy's at the bottom of my street. I also like Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and Vocelli Pizza. I gotta have my stuffed crust when I go to pizza hut! Yum. And Vocelli has the BEST bread sticks!:PizzaNight:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Favorite restaurants in town Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 6:15 pm

:PizzaNight: Too many! My city is BIG! Since we have 13 millions of people living all crowded here, you'll not excpect I tell about every single little restaurant . :sillySmiley: But I can tell you that in my neighborhood there is a lot of them and all very nice. I live in an historical neighborhood, and that makes that we have some god typical Argentinian restaurants, or "Parrillas" where you can eat our "Asado" (kind of barbecue), empanadas, pucheros and other folk meals. But you also have Japanese Restaurants, Italian ones, Spanish ones, simple all-day-restaurants where you can go an eat "minutas" (that are simple, quick meals, but not "fast-food") like fried eggs with fried potatoes, meat steak barbecued with lettuce and tomatoe salad or fried potatoes, roasted chicken and so on...and milk jam pancackes or waffles, or custard, or salad fruit or some ice-cream as desserts. Then, we have French restaurants and even an American one named "The Embers". Oh...and of course, we have MacDonalds, but I never went to one of these. And excellent "pizzas" too. The restaurants who sells pizza are named "Pizzerías" and they used to sell it along with ur classical empanadas .

Vanesa.

Favorite restaurants in town Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Favorite restaurants in town Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 10:10 pm

flatbroke wrote:
We also have an Applebee's, Cracker Barrell, Max and Erma's, Tumbleweed's...etc. But my favorite steak house is Ryan's. There's no booze, the steaks are great, and they have a HUMONGOUS buffet, salad bar and dessert bar. All you can eat for like 7 bucks (9 bucks on the weekend, but they have steak on the buffet then as well).

We used to have a Ryans about 30 miles away that we enjoyed, but they "revamped" it and now it is called "Fire Mountain." We enjoy eating there.

Unfortunately, we are in a small area, so we don't have much of a pick. We have "El Rodeo," "La Enchiladita" and "Taco Ranch" (all Mexican places), Dairy Queen, "Chamber's BBQ," two gas stations (one serves minimal things; hot dogs, etc. and the other, a kitchen on the side, hamburgers, chicken, etc. and a Valero, which has a deli on the side that serves foods like subways, pizza, etc.

So you can say if you want variety, you've got to go 30 miles or so down the road.

Favorite restaurants in town HummerFavorite restaurants in town MistiKeeperFavorite restaurants in town Bookclub5Favorite restaurants in town Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 1:06 pm

Reading everyone else's choices made me think of some that I missed! LOL. I love Don Pablo's (Mexican food), Uno's (pizza and BBQ things), and Charlie Brown's as well - that is a steakhouse with a great salad bar. I haven't been to any of them in awhile - I might have to make plans for the weekend now that I'm thinking about them! :)

Favorite restaurants in town ChristinaKeeper2 Favorite restaurants in town 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 1:06 pm

Hmm there's so many it's really hard to choose. I love Olive Garden too even though we call it fake Italian food lol. I think my favorite restaurants are at this place called the Nautical Mile in Freeport. Such good food but we usually only go in the summer months.

Favorite restaurants in town MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 4:35 pm

I am sure you guys have some great places to eat up in New York City.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 10:10 pm

McDonalds. my favorited fast place...i used to love Wendy's but the prices went sky high!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am

I never really knew that. Yeah they are a little much for fast food.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Favorite restaurants in town LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Favorite restaurants in town Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 6:53 pm

Melissa wrote:
I love Olive Garden too even though we call it fake Italian food lol.

LOL Melissa, must be a New Yorker thing. We do call it the fake Italian food...LOL!!!

For the real Italian food, there's a place called Frankie & Johnnie's (The Pine Tavern), they give you such a big portion, you can literally make 3 meals out of it.

I also love seafood, Sammy's on City Island is another favorite place for my BF and I.

Sometimes my BF and I like a little taste of Southern food, we go to Mardi Gras on Austin Street in Forest Hills.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:09 pm

Haha, we have a Forrest Hills here too.

I hate that places give such huge portions of food.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Favorite restaurants in town LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Favorite restaurants in town Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:20 pm

Really Beckie? That's so cool. :haha:

Forest Hills in Queens (NYC) is also where Michael Landon was born.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:31 pm

Oh wow!grinsmiley

There is nothing special about the one here, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants in town   Favorite restaurants in town Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite restaurants in town
Page 1 of 1