Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LHOTP DVD uncut?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whitelighter
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 77

LHOTP DVD uncut? Empty
PostSubject: LHOTP DVD uncut?   LHOTP DVD uncut? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:47 pm

I know that previously a lot of people expressed disappointment that the episodes on the LHOTP DVD's were not uncut, but they're now advertising a DVD set that they SAY is uncut. Does anyone have season 6 of this new set? I'm looking for a specific scene in one episode that some independent network must've cut for syndication that seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle. Even the streaming episodes online that have most of the deleted scenes are missing this scene.
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

LHOTP DVD uncut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHOTP DVD uncut?   LHOTP DVD uncut? EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 7:29 pm

I have the season 6 Blu-ray. I think the streaming episodes are from the same source, but I can check. What is the missing scene?
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
whitelighter
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 77

LHOTP DVD uncut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHOTP DVD uncut?   LHOTP DVD uncut? EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:21 pm

In "May We Make Them Proud" there's a scene at the restaurant where Nellie serves a roast chicken to a customer but it's burnt. The customer says if she's gonna cremate it she should put it in an urn, not on a plate. Nellie takes the chicken back to the kitchen and comes out a minute later with another chicken but it turns out to be raw. She hits him with it and tells him never to come back.

Jannki8 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LHOTP DVD uncut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHOTP DVD uncut?   LHOTP DVD uncut? Empty

Back to top Go down

LHOTP DVD uncut?
Page 1 of 1