Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dean's new book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1064

Dean's new book Empty
PostSubject: Dean's new book   Dean's new book EmptyWed Jun 26, 2024 4:44 am

I was skimming it last night. I admittedly not a huge fan of his, didn't have the crush many did in the past, but he is a nice guy and gives a pretty honest but not too long version of his time on LHOP. His truths (which do match others) are his though he said. He didn't live in others shoes but did observe a lot. He talked a LOT about his age difference with Melissa and because she talked about it earlier, spent some time saying how it wouldn't jive today and why etc.
I'm glad he stuck up for Karen and her saying Katherine didn't finish show, not because of a religious experience but they wouldn't pay her well. I knew that but I'm glad he sympathized with her and said it bothered her for a long time.

Big fans of "Manley" will love it and learn a lot more about him but don't expect a ton about LHOP (he did come late) and not many pics from the show, 2 maybe.
Back to top Go down

Dean's new book
Page 1 of 1