Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas Kinkade pic

Go down 
+8
Amy
Savannah
Melissa
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lily
Debbie
Carol
emilyanneoftheprairie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Thomas Kinkade pic Happy010

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 12:43 pm

isn't this kool! i thought itt was soo neat! someone emailed it tto me saying about a mircale

Wishing you a miracle

Thomas Kinkade pic Thomaskincade

The Rain - Thomas Kinkade

This is a Thomas Kinkade painting. It's rumored to carry a miracle! The water is supposed to be running, so if it's not moving then the picture didn't come through entirely.

Thomas Kinkade pic Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Thomas Kinkade pic Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 3:21 pm

:CoolSign: I like his paintings.

Thomas Kinkade pic Horses10
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Thomas Kinkade pic Xmassm4

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 7:29 pm

I got this email too.. I love Thomas Kinkades work!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Thomas Kinkade pic LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Thomas Kinkade pic Vianne10

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 7:35 pm

:CoolSign: I like this painting...very cool!!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 8:05 pm

kool
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Thomas Kinkade pic Happy011

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 9:32 pm

Wow, that is so cool!!!!grinsmiley

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 10:00 pm

i know i love his paintings too!

Thomas Kinkade pic Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Thomas Kinkade pic Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 1:16 am

Pretty!

Thomas Kinkade pic MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:13 pm

I have just seen 3 paintings by Thomas Kinkade that I am in L Love VE with!

*Click on the link below each pic to see original size. I have the snow white set as my desktop background Thumbsup

"Country Living"
Thomas Kinkade pic Sm_1325715_2687114
http://www.kinkadecapitola.com/user_images/rw_1325714_6681276.jpg

"Snow White Discovers the Cottage"
Thomas Kinkade pic Sm_1078873_8463966
http://www.kinkadecapitola.com/user_images/rw_1078873_8463966.jpg

Pinocchio, When You Wish Upon a Star"
Thomas Kinkade pic Sm_1250621_7679509
http://www.kinkadecapitola.com/user_images/rw_1250621_7679509.jpg

Thomas Kinkade pic Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Thomas Kinkade pic Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Thomas Kinkade is such a talented artist. Those are beautiful! Snow White is my favorite of the three. I was going to save it to my computer when I realized that I'm not on my computer. LOL! Thanks for posting those, Carol! When my computer is fixed, I'm going to save them.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Thomas Kinkade pic Love-s10

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Wow, I love those Carol!! Wow, those Disney ones are really neat! It would be such a dream come true to own one of his paintings. TWO would be even better. batEyes I would LOVE "Home for the Holidays" (that's always been my fave), but that is one of the most rare now and $2000 and up! Just crazy. I think back to the days when I used to go to his galleries when he had them in the malls, and those huge canvases were between $300 and $500!!! It seemed like a LOT back then (and it IS), but knowing now what a collectible they are, I sure do wish I would have scoffed one up!! I would love to own one winter scene and then a 'basic' cottage scene that could be put out every other time of year. And yes, I know you can buy 'prints' fairly inexpensively, but he is the "painter of light", and you can only capture that with oil.

Home for the Holidays:

Thomas Kinkade pic Bwod1t10

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Thomas Kinkade pic Cloud910

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Amy, that's a beauty. I'm not familiar with the man himself even tho I've seen many of his works. Why are they so much more expensive now than they were then, did he pass on? Or are they just so well known that the price has increased?

Thomas Kinkade pic MarilynKeeper Thomas Kinkade pic Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Thomas Kinkade pic Love-s10

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Thomas Kinkaide is still with us, thank goodness......you're right, Marilyn, he's just that famous now, and he has retired many pieces. He only painted so many, and when they're gone they're gone, so now when you are able to purchase them, they are usually through private dealers who were smart enough to invest in his paintings back in the late 80's and 90's. They know they can put big $$ on them and there are those people who will pay it. There are many artists out there that I like, and generally I don't go for the more 'popular' artist, but in this case, I absolutely love the look of his paintings when you dim the lights. Talk about a feeling of 'warmth'.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Thomas Kinkade pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Kinkade pic   Thomas Kinkade pic EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:32 pm

I found one more! So beautiful! Applause

"Cinderella Wishes Upon a Dream"

Thomas Kinkade pic Cinderella_wishes_800pix