Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How close do you live to your family?

Go down 
+9
Lily
georgiagirl1993
JW
brenda_m
bethandmanly
flatbroke
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
Vanesa
13 posters
AuthorMessage

How close do you live to your family? Empty
PostSubject: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 7:14 pm

My side of the family lives close to us. Bescides my brother, he is stationed in WA. My dad is across the field,my youngest brother across the yard. My other siblings live less than 5 miles from me. My uncles and Aunts live close by too.

My in-laws live in town. About 4 miles from us.happy1
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : How close do you live to your family? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 7:45 pm

.All my "near" family lives in Buenos Aires city or close neighborhood. But I also have grand uncles, grand aunties and cousins and other kind of relatives living all around Argentina's map! I have a realtive or two almost in all provinces, but Catamarca, La Rioja, Tierra del Fuego, Jujuy and Formosa... Thumbsup I love this fact, since I can visit almost all the country without paying any hotel... :muahaha:

Vanesa.

How close do you live to your family? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : How close do you live to your family? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 7:37 pm

I have family all over the eastern and southern part of the country. And of course the ones in Italy and Poland that I don't even know exist, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : How close do you live to your family? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 6:26 pm

i live with my grandpa, my gramma lives across the yard, my other grandparents live 5 minuties away

How close do you live to your family? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
How close do you live to your family? Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 6:42 pm

I obviously live with my parents. But my grandparents live (literally) a minute away, and my other grandma lives about 8 minutes away.
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : How close do you live to your family? Party010

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 9:17 pm

I guess my family's all pretty close, distance wise. Pop lives about 15 miles from my place, but since he drives a truck he's rarely home anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

My real mom and sisters all live in KY somewhere, but I have no idea exactly where.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 11:31 pm

All my family lives close by. My dad and one of my sisters is about 30 mins away. My other sister is about 15 mins away and my brothers are around 45 mins away. My in-laws live close by too. So glad I get along with them. It could be ugly otherwise. LOL!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 8:27 am

LOL! Yeah like on Everybody Loves Raymond.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 12:41 pm

I grew up in my Paternal Grandparents house and still live there. My parents lived/live with us too and so does my brother. My Dad`s middle brother lives on the right of us with his second wife there`s a house between the two where our Uncle lived and then the same middle brother lived with his first wife and their daughter. Until last year the oldest brother and his wife lived on the left of us(they moved across town because of her health ) on the other side of their old house my Dad`s youngest sister lived with her husband and raised their children there(this sister died in 2002 but my Uncle still lives there). Down past the middle brother`s house 5 of the neighboring homes are relatives of ours (mostly cousins) in the other direction lives another group of relatives. So all in all in about 3 squares miles 11 of the homes are of our family members!

How close do you live to your family? KEEPERBRENDAHow close do you live to your family? 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 2:00 pm

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
i live with my grandpa, my gramma lives across the yard, my other grandparents live 5 minuties away

Where your Parents? I have aunts and onkels all over the world lol Mexico and BC lots of other places but Brother and Sister they live about 2 of my Brothers and my Sister live about 10 - 15 min off and my other brother lives like 9 Blocks off

How close do you live to your family? Jacobk10How close do you live to your family? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 4:36 pm

brenda_m wrote:
I grew up in my Paternal Grandparents house and still live there. My parents lived/live with us too and so does my brother. My Dad`s middle brother lives on the right of us with his second wife there`s a house between the two where our Uncle lived and then the same middle brother lived with his first wife and their daughter. Until last year the oldest brother and his wife lived on the left of us(they moved across town because of her health ) on the other side of their old house my Dad`s youngest sister lived with her husband and raised their children there(this sister died in 2002 but my Uncle still lives there). Down past the middle brother`s house 5 of the neighboring homes are relatives of ours (mostly cousins) in the other direction lives another group of relatives. So all in all in about 3 squares miles 11 of the homes are of our family members!

Wow, that was confusing, lol.
ROTFL
Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 4:52 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
brenda_m wrote:

Wow, that was confusing, lol.
ROTFL
Beckie

LOL Thats for sure! And it`s just as confusing explaining it to someone in person! :Hahaha:

How close do you live to your family? KEEPERBRENDAHow close do you live to your family? 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 4:55 pm

That's the same for me when I try to tell people who all my relitives are and how they relate, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 4:57 pm

I know how that is LOL!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 4:59 pm

My family could populate a whole new country.Laughing

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl1993
Town Business Owner
Town Business Owner
georgiagirl1993

Number of posts : 1585

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 6:16 pm

All my family on my mom's side lives close by, but all my family on my dad's side lives in El Salvador.

How close do you live to your family? Keeper
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
How close do you live to your family? LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : How close do you live to your family? Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 9:40 pm

My Mom lives right next door to me. My Aunts live about 15 miles from me. All my cousins live in upstate NY (Bedford, Mt. Kisco and Somers), the cousins live the furthest are in Rochester, NY.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
How close do you live to your family? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 10:52 pm

My Grandma just moved back to Missouri. Blue She's very happy where she is, but I miss her. She's lived here since I was a little girl......My Aunts and Uncles live all over. My brothers live within a three mile radius of where I live.
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 12:43 pm

georgiagirl1993 wrote:
All my family on my mom's side lives close by, but all my family on my dad's side lives in El Salvador.

What country do you live in? My friend Gabriel who is a Michael Landon fan but not a member here lives in El Salvador.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 2:57 pm

georgiagirl1993 wrote:

I was born in El Salvador. What part of El Salvador does your family live in? Wave

How close do you live to your family? Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 3:22 pm

mine lives all around the world...
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 3:48 pm

Wow, that's cool!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 5:32 pm

I live two hours from my parents, until we move that is. bawling

How close do you live to your family? Lorike10
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl1993
Town Business Owner
Town Business Owner
georgiagirl1993

Number of posts : 1585

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 6:57 pm

I was born and live in Georgia, but my dad is originally from Apopa, San Salvador.
All my dad's side of the family live there

How close do you live to your family? Keeper
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : How close do you live to your family? Party010

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 9:04 pm

My dad lives less than 2 mins from me same as my brother ( although they live in 2 different houses), one sister 6 hours away, the other one 20 mins and my grandparents live 60 mins away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How close do you live to your family?   How close do you live to your family? Empty

Back to top Go down

How close do you live to your family?
Page 1 of 1