Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

school starts

Go down 
+11
Lori
Kathleen Marie
RoseRed
JW
GrandDuchessOlga
Rhonda
Vanesa
bethandmanly
Savannah
HarrisonCrosby4387
emilyanneoftheprairie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

school starts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 4:34 pm

I'am doing an online course *thank god almost done* it was soo damn boring..got foursed to do it
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : school starts - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 4:36 pm

I tried talking courses online, but I didn't like it. The way the site was set up was to confusing.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 5:24 pm

We started our home school work today because my oldest is taking 2 classes at the high school this year and that starts tomorrow.

school starts - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : school starts - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 9:27 pm

lol1 thatnks everyone! i'm in 8th grade!

school starts - Page 2 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
school starts - Page 2 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 3:38 pm

Wow, I remember 8th grade, seems so loooong ago!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 6:55 am

haha Beckie! i'm sorta excited cuz then i will be in highschool!!@ yayaya :woohooo: :idance:

I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 4:49 pm

High school was the best years of my life! Now I am living the worst times of my life sometimes, lol!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!

Last edited by on Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LHFanForever
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHFanForever

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 8:10 pm

I've been in school for a week now and am a freshman. I love highschool!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Katie thats kool!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 8:22 pm

Just watch out for them boys girls! Hehehe. Wink

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:32 am

bethandmanly wrote:
Kathleen Marie wrote:
Mine start this Wednesday and they will all be in school this year!! My baby starts afternoon kindergarten and I guess I'm in the minority when I say I'll be glad to see my little darlings get on the school bus. The last month has been kind of stressful with arguing children, etc., etc., so I'm looking forward to my quiet house again.

You're not alone Kathy. There are days that I wish the school bus would drop them off at someone else's house instead of mine. LOL! But it's hard to watch them grow up so quickly.

Cheryl

I'll join this club! The summer seemed to go by quickly and the boys argue a lot and they are looking forward to school. Shiloh, my 9-yr.-old boy, is in 4th grade and Damis, my 15-yr.-old, is a sophomore. He is in band and football this year.

School here starts on Monday and I will enjoy getting back to being able to get back to a routine again.

school starts - Page 2 Hummerschool starts - Page 2 MistiKeeperschool starts - Page 2 Bookclub5school starts - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 1:07 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Our colleges and some younger schools go back Monday. I am thinking about going back to school for something.

Beckie

My classes start tomorrow (Monday) too. I'm not looking forward to balancing school and work again, but if all goes well I will be graduating come this spring! ☮

edit: My "peace sign" smiley is working for me as a "crossed fingers" smiley in this post grinsmiley LOL.

school starts - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 school starts - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 4:52 pm

Lol, ok. It's ok to improvise. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too. ☮

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 2:51 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:

Beckie

why would we do that??? Love ROTFL :haha:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 4:00 pm

School doesn't start around here until the 4th of September, one of my cousins kids has to walk about a mile to school. Around here they won't bus them unless the walk is over a mile.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 6:10 pm

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

Beckie

ROTFL I was REALLY boy crazy back when I was in school. batEyes

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 2:42 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

Beckie

Beckie

what do u think i am??? ROTFL Love batEyes

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 6:24 pm

Wink

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 8:41 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Wow, I remember 8th grade, seems so loooong ago!

Beckie

I know,verrrrrrrrrrrrry long ago for me too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 8:43 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

Beckie

Beckie

well mybe u will find ur gilbert and he will call you carrots and u will say "how dare you,call me carrotts" and hit him with ur book lmao happy1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 9:58 am

I get to find out who my teacher is today! On the front door of the school!! But my cousins get a letter from their teacher, then they get to MEET their teacher and see the classroom! I think that takes all the fun out of it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : school starts - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 10:22 am

[quote="Misti]I'll join this club! The summer seemed to go by quickly and the boys argue a lot and they are looking forward to school. Shiloh, my 9-yr.-old boy, is in 4th grade and Damis, my 15-yr.-old, is a sophomore. He is in band and football this year.[/quote]

I'm with you, Misti...time to get the boys away from each other! help Nick started this week (Catholic school, so they can start whenever they want), and Brendan starts Tuesday. He's a Senior this year!! My baby!!! OhMy (Yours too, right Rhonda? And he really IS your baby! Wink ). I'm excited for him though...he loves school, loves his friends, and intends to make it a good year. Misti, does Damis have to do marching band? Just wondering how he can do football and band?! Brendan's school forces anyone who is in band to also be in marching band. (It's a large school---200 kids in the band). I'm glad they force it, or Brendan would never have done it....now he absolutely loves it and it's his whole life! Wink

Kathy, congrats on getting all of your tribe out of the house this year!! PARTY AT KATHY'S HOUSE!!! happy1 grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : school starts - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 10:29 am

Amy wrote:
He's a Senior this year!! My baby!!! OhMy (Yours too, right Rhonda? And he really IS your baby! Wink ).

Yes Amy, this is the Senior year for my baby, Josh. He is so excited about the year and it is quite a change from last year. He hears his alarm, jumps up and gets around, where last year, I almost had to drag him out of bed. He has a full scheduled day, then 2 jobs to do after school along with homework. One of the jobs may have to go, but it will be his decision.............May 2008 is graduation.... bawling

school starts - Page 2 Rhonda10school starts - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : school starts - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 10:43 am

Wow, TWO jobs! We have to decide if we want Bren to attempt one this year...he's in 4 AP classes and we just worry about him keeping grades up along w/ work. Job experience is good on a college ap though too, so we may at least attempt it. If he can't keep up the grades, then he'll just have to quit!

Good luck to Josh! I just can't even believe how fast these years have flown by! We just came back from watching Brendan perform at band camp and he looks like such a pro out there now...a long way from that timid Freshman he was just a short while ago! It's all so bittersweet, really. A BIG part of me wants to keep him my baby, but I'm also excited to see what he will make of himself. I'm in Bipolar mode right now! LOL!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 3:19 pm

sweetheart wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

Beckie

Beckie

well mybe u will find ur gilbert and he will call you carrots and u will say "how dare you,call me carrotts" and hit him with ur book lmao happy1

that would be really kool! i doubt it though cuz the teacher is the only boy and he is married and has 2 kids and his wife is preganat agin! so as u cana see nope no chance ther! 🤢

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: school starts   school starts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

school starts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next