Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Empty
PostSubject: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 5:58 pm

I have been watching General Hospital for 28 years. I was wondering if there are any other fans here?

Please post only if you are a fan of GH, thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 3:06 am

No one here watches soaps? I find that hard to believe. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 10:43 pm

MonicaQuartermaineFan wrote:
No one here watches soaps? I find that hard to believe. LOL!

I did when I was a teenager. It's been a long time....I watched All my Children and One Life to Live.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 11:36 pm

Susie, your avatars are killing me! ROTFL

ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 2:14 pm

I AM!!!! I have been watching for many years. I can't remember how old I was, but I do remember when John Stamos was on.

Sorry for the late response - I don't get on the computer much these days since I have a toddler. He's napping now :-)
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 4:17 pm

nope my gramma does though

ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:47 pm

My Grandmother was the one that got me into GH!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 5:21 pm

I watched it in 9th grade because I used to have a crush on one of that actors that is no longer on there.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 9:11 pm

MonicaQuartermaineFan - this is a picture of my son and I last year. I was so excited to meet them - I was so nervous that I couldn't even speak - I felt like such a dork.

ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? LL3[/img]
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 10:27 pm

I watch shows but on a different network; As The World Turns and Guiding Light.

I did watch briefly when "Blackie" (John Stamos) and "Lou" (Danielle Von Zerneck) were on. When she died, that was all she wrote for me.

ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? HummerANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? MistiKeeperANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Bookclub5ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 1:39 am

N8S MOM wrote:
MonicaQuartermaineFan - this is a picture of my son and I last year. I was so excited to meet them - I was so nervous that I couldn't even speak - I felt like such a dork.

ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? LL3[/img]

Hey, that's cool. Greg Vaughn (Lucky) and Becky Herbst. (Liz! That was neat. Where did you meet them?

Now if I met Leslie Charleson (Monica) and Stuart Damon (Alan) I would be the dork! LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 1:40 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I watched it in 9th grade because I used to have a crush on one of that actors that is no longer on there.

Beckie

Who was that, Beckie?
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 4:44 pm

Luke and Laura's son Lucky played by Jonathan Jackson.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 5:50 pm

I met Lucky and Liz when they were doing an appearance at a local Walmart. My husband worked that day, and I had no one to watch Nate, so I had to bring him with me. He did such a great job waiting in line for a whole hour, but he was definitley getting antsie towards the end.

MonicaQuartermaineFan - don't you just love that Alan is still on as a ghost? I think he gets more screen time as a ghost than when he was alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 10:59 pm

N8S MOM wrote:
I met Lucky and Liz when they were doing an appearance at a local Walmart. My husband worked that day, and I had no one to watch Nate, so I had to bring him with me. He did such a great job waiting in line for a whole hour, but he was definitley getting antsie towards the end.

MonicaQuartermaineFan - don't you just love that Alan is still on as a ghost? I think he gets more screen time as a ghost than when he was alive.

Yeah, it's funny, but I want them to being Alan back alive! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 5:11 pm

My friend is going to Leslie Charleson's (Monica Quartermaine) fan club event in NYC this month. I sent her some stuff to get signed for me.

Leslie is the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 2:30 pm

I think it would be neat to go to one of those events. I have a friend who lives in Florida and she went to the one at Disney World a few years ago - she said it was fantastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 11:26 pm

Me too, but I can't afford to go to NYC. Hotels there are like 600.00 a night! LOL!

But I love Leslie Charleson. Do you like the Quartermaines on GH? I love them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 9:58 am

I do like the Quartermaines - I especially like the fact that Luke is married to Tracy right now - they are funny together. I used to like AJ and felt bad that everyone was against him. I miss Ned - it sucks that he's gone, but it's nice to see him whenever he comes back. I wonder if they'll ever find out that Elizabeth's son is the heir they've been waiting for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 4:30 pm

N8S MOM wrote:
I do like the Quartermaines - I especially like the fact that Luke is married to Tracy right now - they are funny together. I used to like AJ and felt bad that everyone was against him. I miss Ned - it sucks that he's gone, but it's nice to see him whenever he comes back. I wonder if they'll ever find out that Elizabeth's son is the heir they've been waiting for?

Yeah, Wally Kurth (Ned) went to ATWT. That's sad.

I hope that the Q's find out about Jake. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:56 pm

Some of my friends are meeting her for the second time in NYC tomorrow. They are so excited and they are gonna have her sign my magazines that she's in that I have. Cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 11:23 pm

How exciting! I'm sorry that you can't be there. I bet you can't wait for your friends to get back, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 11:57 pm

Thanks! I can't wait to hear all the dirt. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 7:40 pm

I got my mags back, and signed! AWESOME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 3:41 am

My Q's are back in action! I just love Monica! She finally told Sonny off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?   ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE? Empty

Back to top Go down

ANY OTHER GH FANS HERE?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next