Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Michael, please

Go down 
+5
bethandmanly
Lori
Rhonda
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Michael, please Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Prayers for Michael, please Happy010

Prayers for Michael, please Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:12 pm

Michael had an appointment with the Neurologist today. They have to check to be sure that the meds he's on aren't damaging his liver. So far, so good, praise the Lord! Michael is going to be scheduled for an EEG within the next week or so, to see if the doctor thinks we can try lowering the strength of both of his meds. One of them is a medication with very dangerous possible side effects, so the sooner we can back off the dosage, the better. BUT, if his body can't handle lowering the dosage, then we don't want to risk more seizures!! So please pray about that with us. Wisdom for the doctors, etc. . . . .

AND.......since he hasn't had any seizures since he started on the meds, the doctor said that he MAY be able to go off his meds within a year. Maybe. It's a thrilling and terrifying prospect all at once.

And, finally......... *sigh* Please pray that John & April don't try to disappear with the children. I know that that sounds melodramatic. But they're losing their trailer, their utilities are going to be turned off, John doesn't have a job, April is working only 12 hours a week.........and the children are scared that they're going to take them somewhere far away. So...........lots of things to pray about. But God is up to the task of handling them all. If only I could learn to fully trust. I've found out, through all of this, that I'm just not a very nice person. When I see the children being hurt, it makes me so furious that I could . . . . . Well, I've entertained thoughts of hiring Vinny and Guido :box: ........That pretty much sums it up. I'm working on it, but it's a slow process.

Thanks for all of your prayers and PMs of encouragement. It means much more than you'll ever know!

Savannah
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Prayers for Michael, please Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:34 pm

Aww, I have asked God to help all of you.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Prayers for Michael, please Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:02 pm

:alright: Savannah, Michael and the rest of the children are in my prayers, and of course you know that I pray for you and your family to have strength through all of this. It is so hard to deal with. God has a plan, patience is the key here, but hard to do I know, trust me, I know. Thumbsup

Prayers for Michael, please Rhonda10Prayers for Michael, please Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:16 pm

I will certainly be praying for Michael and the whole situation, Savannah.

Prayers for Michael, please Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Michael, please Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 8:13 pm

Thank you all so much!

Rhonda, you sure do know! You all remain in my prayers. {{{Rhonda}}}
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for Michael, please Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 8:52 pm

I will definitely keep you and the family in my prayers. You have all gone through so much lately. And please know, even when I don't get a chance to check in here, that I think of and pray for you all daily.

{{HUGS}}

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Prayers for Michael, please Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 9:30 pm

I'm praying for your family too, Savannah. :alright:
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Prayers for Michael, please Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 11:41 pm

I'm praying for MIchael and all your beloved ones, dear Savannah. I've hope that thinks will work for him and he will be out of all this very soon. :goodluck: I cross my fingers and pray for him.

Vanesa.

Prayers for Michael, please Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 5:58 pm

My prayers your family, Savannah. I know that God is watching over all of you and that somehow, this mess will still work out.

Also, please don't call yourself a "bad person". You are one of the kindest, most generous people that I know. We all have those kind of thoughts now and again, especially when we see people that we love not being treated fairly. :alright: You are so strong that every now and then, it's normal to feel that way too. My prayers also for your strength.

Prayers for Michael, please ChristinaKeeper2 Prayers for Michael, please 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 9:57 pm

Michael and the other children are in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 11:14 am

of course I'll keep praying for your family as well. Be brave! You'll get through all this.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 1:40 pm

i will be praying for your family

Prayers for Michael, please Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Prayers for Michael, please Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Michael, please   Prayers for Michael, please Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Michael, please
Page 1 of 1