Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for All!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : Prayers for All!  Happy010

Prayers for All!  Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for All!    Prayers for All!  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:59 am

Hello everyone,

My very good friend Becky posted this prayer on FB today. This is a very difficult time of year for many of us, and I was moved to tears when I saw this. I'm not overly religious, but I am a strong believer in our Lord Jesus. Whether you're a believer or not, I think we should all take a moment to read this prayer. I feel for everyone mentioned here. I hope it helps you all as it has helped me, and that you get some sort of comfort from this.
Hugs to all!

Love Always,
Julie

Dear Lord,

We pray for those today who feel like they have lived in the shadows. We pray for those who feel like they are suffocating in the darkness of their pain. They need freedom Lord..they need to find the way to your light. Lord, please give them the courage to take the steps necessary to help themselves..baby steps is all it takes at first…you just need us to take steps in faith and then you take over and do your healing work.

Lord, help them to see that there is safety in you…that just because they've been hurt before, doesn't mean they are going to be hurt again in the same way. Help them to see that you are their protector. For those who have been in abusive relationships and they are afraid to leave because they think they’ll be all alone or that they can’t make it on their own, please put people in their paths that will encourage them and help them to start over. Help them to find faith in themselves, but more importantly increase their faith in you.

For all those who are trapped in their sin, help them to truly accept and believe that whom the Son has set free, is free indeed. Help them to forgive themselves. Lord, for the sick we pray for healing, and strength in their bodies. Lord there are so many that are dealing with multiple things…like a chain reaction of adversity…but God you are faithful to deliver. Pick them up from the depths of despair and hopelessness and set their feet on solid ground.

Lord, for all the little ones that are sick we ask for healing. For all the children who are hurting because their families are torn apart, we ask for comfort and protection. For all those who are being bullied and picked on and feel they have no purpose or value, let them find real friends who will build them up and stand beside them and may they find you there standing beside them through it all..help them to not listen to the lies.

For all the victims and marginalized... the disabled and socially awkward and those that think they have no purpose... please speak truth into their lives and hearts. May they find their voice. Please send people into their lives that will make them feel loved, wanted, needed and supported. Let the healing work you have begun in each one continue. May the things you have put into motion on their behalf bear fruit. May they grow strong and fearless in you.

May each person praying feel your nearness and your great love for them. Please give them a dose of hope and joy. When we’re in the midst of hardship, our reserves get depleted quickly, so replenish everything they are lacking so they will be equipped for the new day. Bless them Father. Thank you for each one here and for what you have waiting in store for them. We praise you Lord and glorify your name, Amen

Much love to you all!
Debbie Kay
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Prayers for All!  Bokmal10

Prayers for All!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for All!    Prayers for All!  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Your friend sure sounds like a very wise person! I'll pray for her and for all the kind of persons she speaks about in her text. Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

Prayers for All!  Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Prayers for All!  Bokmal10

Prayers for All!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for All!    Prayers for All!  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 am

That was such nice prayer. I needed that. Thank you so much.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : Prayers for All!  Happy010

Prayers for All!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for All!    Prayers for All!  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:07 am

You're welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for All!  Love-s10

Prayers for All!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for All!    Prayers for All!  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:27 am

Absolutely beautiful! loveheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayers for All!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for All!    Prayers for All!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for All!
Page 1 of 1