Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maria Von Trapp all over again?

Go down 
+8
Prairie Dweller
pamh36
LIWnut
Rob
JW
Rhonda
bethandmanly
Savannah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 Vianne10

Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Von Trapp all over again?   Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 9:43 pm

Savannah wrote:
Thank you. Cool The scenery is so pretty there. I'd love to just stay there.......

I was there tonight, getting the wood gathered for a big campfire with my niece and nephews. I ended up doing something really stupid, though. *rolls eyes* Most of the wood I'd been gathering was really old and dried, so it broke really easily. Even the larger pieces. . . . . After a while, I guess I didn't pay attention to how solid the wood felt. I picked up a piece of wood about three or four inches in diameter, and tried to break it across my shin, like I had the other wood............I stretched out my arms, and brought it down full force against my leg, and . . . . . . . well, this piece wasn't like the other wood. It was very fresh and sturdy, and bounced back off my leg without so much as a crack in it's outer shell. My leg didn't fare as well.......I have a large bruise, and a slight limp to prove it. :Hahaha:

OhMy Savannah!! Were you trying to break the wood or your leg?!?! :Hahaha: Not that I want anything bad happen to you but I actually love reading your stories. grinsmiley

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Maria Von Trapp all over again?   Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 9:12 am

Savannah wrote:
Thank you. Cool The scenery is so pretty there. I'd love to just stay there.......

I was there tonight, getting the wood gathered for a big campfire with my niece and nephews. I ended up doing something really stupid, though. *rolls eyes* Most of the wood I'd been gathering was really old and dried, so it broke really easily. Even the larger pieces. . . . . After a while, I guess I didn't pay attention to how solid the wood felt. I picked up a piece of wood about three or four inches in diameter, and tried to break it across my shin, like I had the other wood............I stretched out my arms, and brought it down full force against my leg, and . . . . . . . well, this piece wasn't like the other wood. It was very fresh and sturdy, and bounced back off my leg without so much as a crack in it's outer shell. My leg didn't fare as well.......I have a large bruise, and a slight limp to prove it. :Hahaha:

Ummm, Savannah, next time you may want to try to break the piece of wood on something besides your leg. ROTFL

Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Maria Von Trapp all over again?   Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:56 am

:Hahaha: I know.......I know...... But all of the other wood was so easy to break!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Von Trapp all over again?   Maria Von Trapp all over again? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria Von Trapp all over again?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2