Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leave Britney Alone!!!

Go down 
+8
Teresa
Misti
GrandDuchessOlga
LIWnut
HarrisonCrosby4387
Rob
Rhonda
Carol
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Happy010

Leave Britney Alone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 6:45 pm

Okay, any youtubers out there who have seen this crazy video of a guy named Chris Crocker having a meltdown and telling the whole world to please leave britney alone!? ROTFL

This guy became an instant sensation... for doing that video and now it's showing up on TV all over the place. lol
The guy even appear on the Maury show:

</object>

This guy is too crazy. His meltdown video make me laugh so hard. Laughing

Leave Britney Alone!!! Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:46 pm

LOL!

On a serious note though, she lost custody of her kids. Thank God, they don't need to be around her.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 7:44 am

I saw a blurb on the tv this morning while watching the morning news about the Dr. Phil Show. He will be talking about Brittney on today's show and give his opinion on the whole matter. I don't watch Dr. Phil since I am at work, but I have seen some of his segments and he is very knowledgeable. In the blurb he said, "Brittney needs locked up" Huh?

Leave Britney Alone!!! Rhonda10Leave Britney Alone!!! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 12:17 pm

Wow. He makes Richard Simmons look like Charles Bronson. Cool wardrobe, though. :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 5:18 pm

That was just crazy, lol. Did you see the look on the audience faces?

I am glad she lost custody of her children. Her former body guard feared that she was going to drown them. She needs locked up for sure. In a way I do feel sad for her. I feel that all the media attention has messed with her head. When she was younger she cried and made a plea to the paparazzi to stop harrasing her. But of course it only got worse.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 4:53 pm

I don't mean any disrespect but I am so sick of hearing all about Brittany. Enough already. I don't listen to her music and really don't know much about her but after all of this media coverage etc, I don't want to know about her.

Leave Britney Alone!!! MarilynKeeper Leave Britney Alone!!! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 1:34 am

Well, when one is in the public such as she is, what does she expect, but they really need to stop putting her on the covers of magazines, and that goes for Paris Hilton too.

They don't deserve to be on them, and I hope to God that NO teenage girls are looking up to them.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 2:55 pm

The paparazzi need to get a life!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 5:21 pm

Yeah, they do!! I mean I am so sick of seeing them on the cover of everything. It's like, enough already!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 7:02 pm

Not only that but it's crazy how they follow some celebrities around. I saw footage on tv of Britney going to some bar and she was wearing some dark glasses but I think she was blinded by all the lights from the camera flashing at her. She kept saying "I can't see... I can't see" and a friend guided her. They swarmed like flies inside the bar and again when she went to Target.

I guess they have always been annoying lol
One time when Elizabeth Taylor was filming 'Cleopatra', they were about to do a scene and the directors turned on the lights which revealed many many paparazzi hiding up on the walls and hanging from places like bugs lol ... ridiculous!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 7:04 pm

I hear ya, Carol!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 4:32 pm

Carol wrote:

Totally I could not agree more!! They have no heart and no respect!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:31 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Carol wrote:

Beckie

:agree:
Back to top Go down
GrandDuchessOlga
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
GrandDuchessOlga

Number of posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 1:06 pm

I feel bad bad for Britney... She had a turbulent childhood (if you can actually callit a childhood) and the she became famous almost overnight at 17!!! I think the media is the one who messed her up and now they´re just harassing her for what is just human reactions to such a life and treatment from people... People shouldn´t really judge her but pity her because noone really wants to be in her shoes anyway... Her life is ruined for good and she has nochance to make it up... so who´s really the one to blame??

Leave Britney Alone!!! Audrey
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 8:07 pm

I am so tired of hear about Britanny. At this point, I have no interest in her. Sometimes I think that she just acts out to get attention. She must enjoy the spotlight or something. I wish the best for her, really. Another wish is that she would be left alone and let the news really be news, no more Brittany

Leave Britney Alone!!! MarilynKeeper Leave Britney Alone!!! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:40 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I am so tired of hear about Britanny. At this point, I have no interest in her. Sometimes I think that she just acts out to get attention. She must enjoy the spotlight or something. I wish the best for her, really. Another wish is that she would be left alone and let the news really be news, no more Brittany

:agree: Applause

Leave Britney Alone!!! HummerLeave Britney Alone!!! MistiKeeperLeave Britney Alone!!! Bookclub5Leave Britney Alone!!! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 12:04 am

Don't even get me started on this one.
The lesson to be learned:
If you have a baby, and are still pretty immature, and in the "party all the time" mind-set,.........PLEASE.........do not get pregnant again less than a year later, with baby #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave Britney Alone!!! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 2:49 pm

I agree she probably does want attention...but then she doesnt want the kind she is getting ---therefore she gets angry, hurt and then acts out again.
There are plenty of celebs out there that go hide and raise families.....Demi Moore and Bruce Willis for one. If she wanted to Britney could disappear and not be seen til she got her act together. At this point its going to take family and Doctors to make that happen.
She has talent, but needs to come back with a better attitude, and image. I believe she could make a come back based on talent if she would just apply herself. We do want her to succed.

Leave Britney Alone!!! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Exactly...I think we're all rooting for her and would love to see her get control of her life. I don't see any comeback in her career in the near future...a comeback in her physical and mental well-being would be an amazing thing at this point. It sounds like she has some seriously toxic people in her life though, including some of her family members, so I think it's going to have to be up to the doctors and Britney's sheer will to get her boys back.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 3:52 pm

When these young girls and boys hit stardom in their teens, it's sad to think that within 10 years, their lives can take a 180 degree turn, for the worse. Britney was such an amazing pop star, and it is too bad that she couldn't continue down that path. I hope that she is able to get a better support system from family and friends, and that they are able to help her get her life back on track. I'm sure that she loves her children. It seems that their father is a pretty good person, so that's great for the kids.
Fortunately, there are some very positive role models out there that are pop stars that have stayed true to themselves. For instance, Mandy Moore and Joey Fatone from N-Sync. I think that most of the N-Sync guys are positive role models, even Justin Timberlake. I saw him on Ellen a few weeks ago, and he seems like more of a genuine person than I thought he was. I really like Joey Fatone. He's really a great family man. I saw him on Ellen too. Mandy Moore was on Extreme Makeover-Home Edition a couple of months ago. She sang a very touching song for the family that was getting a new home.

Leave Britney Alone!!! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Leave Britney Alone!!! Party010

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:16 pm

I'm glad I'm poor. I don't have these problems. All I have to worry about is if the electric will get paid next month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 12:18 pm

Yeah..me either
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:44 pm

sweetheart wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
Carol wrote:

Beckie

:agree:

Just reading back through this thread and I got to thinking, who would want to go into that line of work? I mean, it's one thing to want to be a photographer and yeah, photographing celebs can be exciting, but to follow them around, hide all over the place, be disliked by people for being around them all the time - why in your right mind would you want to do this for a living?

The same thing goes for tabloid writers. I remember when Michael Landon had his press conference, he asked them to please be respectful of his family. I agree with you Beckie, they have no hearts or respects!

Leave Britney Alone!!! ChristinaKeeper2 Leave Britney Alone!!! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave Britney Alone!!!   Leave Britney Alone!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave Britney Alone!!!
Page 1 of 1