Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So.....about steak......

Go down 
+6
Carol
Lori
Rob
Rhonda
Lily
Savannah
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : So.....about steak...... - Page 2 Happy010

So.....about steak...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 2:41 pm

Savannah wrote:
It was just one of those freak things . . . . getting beat up by a kitten. Who'd have thought! batEyes ROTFL

Was this a special kind of kitten Savannah? grinsmiley

So.....about steak...... - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
So.....about steak...... - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 6:44 pm

Carol wrote:
Savannah wrote:
It was just one of those freak things . . . . getting beat up by a kitten. Who'd have thought! batEyes ROTFL

Was this a special kind of kitten Savannah? grinsmiley

Yes . . . .It was Ahnold Schwartzakitty. :shifty:

I have a heavy, carved oak shelf that sits just above my bed. It's safely been there for five YEARS. No problems at all. Well, my kitten, in the middle of the night . . . . as I slept blissfully unaware . . . . decided that the shelf was in desperate need of being investigated. (Who knows what could be lurking on that shelf!) When he started to snoop, he dislodged the shelf from it's bracket, sending it crashing directly on my eye.....and then the hardcover book that had been at the far end of the shelf, slid down onto my eye, to add insult to injury. It was interesting, because I didn't "see stars" . . . . but I DID see a very white flash of light as the shelf hit my eye. Sure woke me up! :Hahaha: It really is a good thing that kitten is so cute. "Cute" can let you get away with a lot of things.

So........that's the story of how Savannah got beat up by a kitten.
Back to top Go down
EllieJane
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
EllieJane

Number of posts : 542
Mood : So.....about steak...... - Page 2 Scared10

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 9:27 pm

ROTFL ROTFL :haha: LOL
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 8:57 am

Savannah wrote:
Yes . . . .It was Ahnold Schwartzakitty. :shifty:

I have a heavy, carved oak shelf that sits just above my bed. It's safely been there for five YEARS. No problems at all. Well, my kitten, in the middle of the night . . . . as I slept blissfully unaware . . . . decided that the shelf was in desperate need of being investigated. (Who knows what could be lurking on that shelf!) When he started to snoop, he dislodged the shelf from it's bracket, sending it crashing directly on my eye.....and then the hardcover book that had been at the far end of the shelf, slid down onto my eye, to add insult to injury. It was interesting, because I didn't "see stars" . . . . but I DID see a very white flash of light as the shelf hit my eye. Sure woke me up! :Hahaha: It really is a good thing that kitten is so cute. "Cute" can let you get away with a lot of things.

So........that's the story of how Savannah got beat up by a kitten.

ROTFL This is the kind of thing that can happen to only you, Savannah! :Hahaha:

So.....about steak...... - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 11:30 am

Pam! :Hahaha: The sympathy from all of you is overwhelming! :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 am

Laughing Savannah...
We only laugh because we know you are okay.... it's just that you have some of the wildest experiences... grinsmiley
Had we seen the incident develop before our sympathetic eyes... we would have rushed to your aid... and after seeing you were fine, just chuckle a wee bit :shifty:

P.S. The way you told the story... I can't help but imagine your kitty with a detective outfit snooping about ROTFL

So.....about steak...... - Page 2 ANI021

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 12:56 pm

:Hahaha: It's okay, Carol . . . I was only teasing. . . . even seconds after it happened, I couldn't help but laugh! Who else gets a black eye from a kitten?? My whole life, I had never gotten a black eye - and within the last two or three years, I've had FOUR! Now.....if I got a black eye from a more serious means, I'd keep it hush-hush. But from a kitten?? :Hahaha: That's a story to share.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 6:22 pm

Carol wrote:
Laughing Savannah...
We only laugh because we know you are okay.... it's just that you have some of the wildest experiences... grinsmiley
Had we seen the incident develop before our sympathetic eyes... we would have rushed to your aid... and after seeing you were fine, just chuckle a wee bit :shifty:

P.S. The way you told the story... I can't help but imagine your kitty with a detective outfit snooping about ROTFL

:yeahthat: grinsmiley

So.....about steak...... - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 7:56 pm

Carol wrote:

LOL! Carol! If I could find a little detective's outfit for him, I'd put him in it and take a picture. OOOOOOH, Carol!! You just gave me an idea for some new stories for the children! Opie can star in his own series of mystery stories! Cool
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 10:15 pm

Savannah wrote:
OOOOOOH, Carol!! You just gave me an idea for some new stories for the children! Opie can star in his own series of mystery stories! Cool

Glad I could help! Sounds neat! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : So.....about steak...... - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 10:57 pm

Sadly I'm very bad writing fiction. I have no ideas for it. My work is: just give me TRUE events and I will write them down nicely. grinsmiley No I wish I could write fiction or poetry, since I love to read them.

Vanesa. Huh?

P.S: Carol, your head is an usine of ideas.

So.....about steak...... - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.....about steak......   So.....about steak...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So.....about steak......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2