Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)

Go down 
+13
Vanesa
Lori
Rob
emilyanneoftheprairie
Rhonda
Lily
ChristinaAL
Kathleen Marie
pamh36
JW
Savannah
bethandmanly
Carol
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 12:14 am

I remember rolling up the bottom of my jeans. LOL!

I wore those black bracelets that Madonna made hot.

I had a blazer that I wore. LOL! I did like it though.

I had an orange sweatshirt that said very boldly CHOOSE LIFE. Why I ever picked that, I'll never know. (Orange)

I wore an Orange T-shirt that said "I'd rather be watching General Hospital. It was a gift, and am a fan, but wish it was another color. I got that when I was 15.

I had a pair of checkered Vans. (Shoes) LOL!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 12:19 am

Lily wrote:
:giggle: :paperbag:

ROTFL Carol!!

Yeah, the conversation back in the day went something like:

Me: "Dude, have you seen my Bubble Yum?"

Friend: "Na man... check your fanny pack"

Me: "Oh.. duh..."

Laughing

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 1:31 am

Savannah wrote:

Legwarmers.

Leg warmers are making a big comeback on this side of the Atlantic, Savannah. No My daughter wears them to ice skating. They're very much a fashion accessory at the moment! Just goes to show, if you keep anything long enough it'll come back into fashion. :haha:

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 1:33 am

YIKES!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 1:50 am

carolineingalls wrote:
Savannah wrote:

Legwarmers.

Leg warmers are making a big comeback on this side of the Atlantic, Savannah. No My daughter wears them to ice skating. They're very much a fashion accessory at the moment! Just goes to show, if you keep anything long enough it'll come back into fashion. :haha:

I think we should all start singing "Maniac" from the movie Flashdance now. LOL!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Kathleen Marie
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kathleen Marie

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 11:46 am

I was part of the 70's also....yes, those bell bottoms, wedgie shoes...the memories.....

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 KathyKeeper1
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:25 pm

Savannah wrote:
Why do I suddenly keep hearing "Y-M-C-A" playing in my mind??

I hung out with those guys for a while. I thought it would be a great way to meet girls. I was wrong. OhMy

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Village%20people
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:27 pm

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 23_25_25.....Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 23_25_13....Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 23_25_3....Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 23_25_1

:Hahaha: ROB!!! Not only is that song in my head, but that picture is too!!!

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Rhonda10Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:45 pm

I had that album. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 7:03 pm

Now I'm stuck with that song in my head!! :sad5:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 11:21 pm

Yeah...I remember this song very well. And of course, I have (I don't throw anything that could be considered historic) the Long Play! I was little back then (I thing I was seven or eight years old when "Y.M.C.A" became a hit, but since all people was singing it...Well, you know. grinsmiley

I remember other song that would said something over the lines of " I will survive..." and that was a great hit too. Without mentioning John Travolta, Olivia Newton Jones, Rod Stewart, Bee Gees, Steve Wonder, Dona Summer...How many souvenirs.

And in the 80's...do you rememeber these HUGE black-mirror glasses we wore? I loved them!

Vanesa. :lol!:

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 1:48 am

Lily wrote:
Now I'm stuck with that song in my head!! :sad5:

:lol!: Me too, Lily! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
EllieJane
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
EllieJane

Number of posts : 542
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Scared10

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 5:15 pm

I don't know, when I was little I had NO idea WHAT I was wearing and I look at pictures and cringe. I had a polka dot suit, BAGGY shorts, lots of striped ones, and BIG PUFFY coats.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 12:21 am

I'll chime in with the rolled up pants and the huge glasses. I just don't understand how I thought I looked good. I looked like Carol Seaver.

We had a program at school where we wore long dresses and the program had us naming the 50 states. My mom made my dress and I believe it was yellow. I loved it so much I wore it for not one but two school pictures, two years in a row...what was I thinking?????????

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 HummerWardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 MistiKeeperWardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Bookclub5Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 6:31 pm

I am sure I had some. But I cannot remember any at this time.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)   Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wardrobe Nightmares - confess!! :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: