Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Commercials you are tired of.....

Go down 
+13
Amy
Trixie
HarrisonCrosby4387
JW
Alice
Savannah
Kathleen Marie
Rhonda
Misti
bethandmanly
Ryder
Rob
Gin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Commercials you are tired of..... Love-s10

Commercials you are tired of..... Empty
PostSubject: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:29 pm

I dont really watch alot of TV, but when I do it seems they have the same commercials over and over. Because I keep children, I do watch Nick Jr. some in the mornings. The Colgate commercials with Brooke Shields and her two sweet girls , well--I'm sick of! I love Brooke Shields, I have followed her career and am so glad she made it through her post partum depression---REALLY. But they show this commercial SO much.
What commercials drive you crazy? Do share.....I feel much better now...LOL

Commercials you are tired of..... Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Commercials you are tired of..... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch has several commercials featuring these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDj_fGkQKDw&feature=related

I would seriously like to punch them in the head.
Back to top Go down
Ryder
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SwD7RveNE

Yeah hated it when it first came on and still hate it! BLEH
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Commercials you are tired of..... Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:15 am

Those ridiculous Chips Ahoy commercials where the giant cookie doesn't realize he's going to be eaten should be swallowed up by the TV and never aired again.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Commercials you are tired of..... Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:27 am

Those "Bob" commercials...I shall not elaborate any further. Also those "will you be ready when the moment is right...." Yuck!

Commercials you are tired of..... HummerCommercials you are tired of..... MistiKeeperCommercials you are tired of..... Bookclub5Commercials you are tired of..... Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 3:11 am

The one for Vonage. It's so annoying!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:14 am

Misti wrote:
Those "Bob" commercials...I shall not elaborate any further. Also those "will you be ready when the moment is right...." Yuck!

Misti, please seek medical attention if you experience annoyance lasting longer than four hours. :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Commercials you are tired of..... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:38 am

Rob wrote:
Misti, please seek medical attention if you experience annoyance lasting longer than four hours. :sillySmiley:

Does that include spending too much time on the forum with you Rob? ROTFL

Commercials you are tired of..... Rhonda10Commercials you are tired of..... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Marie
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kathleen Marie

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:46 pm

This one commercial that is driving me crazy is on Hallmark about the lady who suffers from fibromyalgia and she is reading out of her journal...

also, those commercials for men with ahem........please spare me...that is as bad as femine products advertised....

Commercials you are tired of..... KathyKeeper1
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Commercials you are tired of..... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Rob wrote:

I would seriously like to punch them in the head.

OhMy Rob, you've been hanging around me too much. :shifty:

I'd never seen that commercial before. I don't want to see it again. :gross:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Ryder wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SwD7RveNE

Yeah hated it when it first came on and still hate it! BLEH

They designed that commercial to cause headaches. I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Commercials you are tired of..... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Ok I'm tired of all the "Manly"(not Almonzo) disfunction commercials. They started out serious and now they are getting stupid. Besides who wants to risk diarrhea, constipation, headache and 4 hours of possible "bloating". GROSS! No

Commercials you are tired of..... Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Savannah wrote:

We're just getting in touch with our Inner Gwens. :shifty:
SmileyCentral.com
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Gin wrote:
Besides who wants to risk diarrhea, constipation, headache and 4 hours of possible "bloating". GROSS! No

But for some reason I laugh out loud every time they say, "Seek medical attention if you experience..." ROTFL << See?
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 10:23 pm

OH, I almost forgot those stupid, stupid, stupid Peptol Bismol commercials. So stupid! Those people grabbing their beee==hids is just too much for me to handle! And I'd like to wipe the smirk off of "Bob" face and slap his wife upside the head, too.

Commercials you are tired of..... HummerCommercials you are tired of..... MistiKeeperCommercials you are tired of..... Bookclub5Commercials you are tired of..... Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Rob wrote:
Savannah wrote:

We're just getting in touch with our Inner Gwens. :shifty:
Commercials you are tired of..... 36_7_6Commercials you are tired of..... Image

I'll have to remember that. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:46 am

MonicaQuartermaineFan wrote:
The one for Vonage. It's so annoying!

I hate that commercial, too Monica! Its enough to make me not use their service. Woo hoo hoo hoo hoo!

One commercial that I hate is the one for Hot Pockets. The beep from the microwave is ear splitting.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:52 am

LOL I hate to say it but that one for Always gets on my nerves when it says have a happy period. What's so dang on happy about it??
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:58 am

LOL I hate to say it but that one for Always gets on my nerves when it says have a happy period. What's so dang on happy about it??

I agree, it's something you can't wait to be done with, it's not happy it's an annoying mess.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:00 am

LOL Alice!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:15 am

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Commercials you are tired of..... Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 11:38 am

Rob wrote:

Agreed!

Well this is a gross conversation. I'll just keep thinking about the chocolate chip cookie afraid of being eaten. Movie Popcorn

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:19 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Rob wrote:

Agreed!

Well this is a gross conversation. I'll just keep thinking about the chocolate chip cookie afraid of being eaten. Movie Popcorn

I agree! Rob, you have experience with that? :unsure: :think: ROTFL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:20 am

Do tell, Rob!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:53 am

There are some commercials that I like. I like the Dove one that ran awhile back, the lady that they fixed up and computer altered her look. Very good message with that one.

I also like the "Laughing Cow" cheese commercials. That lady looks like the lead singer of the country group, "Sugarland."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you are tired of.....   Commercials you are tired of..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Commercials you are tired of.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next