Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Hi, I'm new here and have just about fallen in love with the show. I do have a lot of questions, but I will start with just this one-
Is the episode, "I'll be waving as you drive away", the last time that we see Mr. Hansen? Remember at the end when Mary was talking in church, he was sitting in the back, and I know the actor died sometime relatively soon after that, but I wasnt sure if that was the last we saw of him or not.
Thanks a lot!!
Back to top Go down

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:27 pm

Was the scene at Olsen's Mercantile in "I'll be waving as you drive away" also the last that we saw of Mrs. Simms?
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Question Happy011

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:36 pm

No Mr Hanson is in one more Episode then there he Dies the Last Episode he's in is There's No Place Like Home that's a Two Part Episode Laura Says in the End that he Died Few Days Later in his Sleep He is sick in Part 1 & 2 and Yes Mrs Simms Does't Return Mrs Garvy Is The Teacher till Season Six then Eliza Jane Come's till Season 7 then Laura is The Teacher till Season 9 then Miss Plum Is the Teacher till the End Wave If you have anymore questions i'll be happy to anwser them

Question Jacobk10Question Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Question Bokmal10

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:00 pm

Every time Iwatch the last episode in which we can see Lars Hanson, I would become very sad. I can't help to think that Karl Swenson died soon after this epie was run...I think that when it was aired for the first time, the actor was already dead...Am I wrong? Blue

Vanesa.

Question Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Question Happy011

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:00 pm

I Don't Think so He Died i think Two Weeks After they shot the Episode Same With Anna Rev. Alden's Wife She Died Shortly After i would of like to see more of that coupel though Blue

Question Jacobk10Question Jacob210
Back to top Go down

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Mr. Hanson was on from Season one until the There's No Place like Home episodes, part 1 and 2. He died October 8, 1978, in CT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Question
Page 1 of 1