Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please pray for my friend

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
Vanesa
Amy
Gin
JW
Savannah
Carol
Teresa
LIWnut
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Love-s10

Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:00 am

That is excellent advice, Vanesa. I feel so sorry for Shannon...I can understand why she wants to run away, but she needs to think about the kids first and come to the realization that running from this isn't going to help matters at all. I hope she stays so that she can have your support, Marilyn. Like I said before, she is so blessed to have you come into her life at this difficult time. Still praying!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:38 pm

I haven't talked to Shanis non for a few days but she sent a text to me saying that she is sick. One of her good friends told me that she has a really bad pain in her side. Poor thing can't catch a break. This week she was supposed to be taking her girls to dentist appts but I don't know if she will be able to if she is sick. Please keep praying. I will call her tomorrow, give her another day to recover. We have a date to meet for coffee on Sunday afternoon. I can't wait to see her.

Please pray for my friend - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:39 pm

The last email that I sent to Shannon I asked if they had decided where they were going to move. I also asked when we could sit together and have a cup of coffee.
She replied that she was a very private person who didn't hang out with her friends very often because her first marriage ended due to friendships gained and marriage relationship weakened. She said that she didn't want this to happen again.
So, I am leaving her alone for awhile. I don't want her to think that I am being nosey. I just care. But her note seemed to sound to me that she didn't want me in her life at the moment.
Please keep praying for her. I will keep you posted from what I hear.
Thanks!

Please pray for my friend - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi Marilyn, I will be praying for your friend. I hope that things get better for her.

Jessi
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:19 pm

Marilyn, I'm sorry your friend responded that way. Just as she is fearing losing her marriage b/c of friendships, giving up friendships for marriage does not sound like a healthy relationship. Prayers for Shannon and her family.

Please pray for my friend - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Please pray for my friend - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:42 pm

I'll Keep Praying for Shannon and her Family

Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Jacobk10Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:47 pm

I think Shannon and I have ended our short relationship. She sent me a disturbing text the other day and I really don't feel that I can mend things. I've tried on my end to patch things up but haven't heard from her. I have forgiven her for things she has said but I don't think she has forgiven me for what I have done to her. So, while I am open to a acquaintance relationship in the future, I don't think that she will let us be friends. But I will keep praying that she and her family are well and that they will be happy.

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 9:41 pm

That is So Sad that she does't want you as a friend she does't know what she's missing You are a VERY GOOD Friend

Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Jacobk10Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Aw, Marilyn...I'm sorry. You tried, sometimes that's all you can do. I hope she'll be ok too...she sure could have used someone as caring and compassionate as you on her side right now. What a shame. No

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my friend   Please pray for my friend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2