Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Biggest Loser

Go down 
+2
Rhonda
HarrisonCrosby4387
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Happy011

The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:47 pm

Go ladies! I am not sure when it was filmed. I'm guessing not long ago.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:07 pm

WOOOOOHOOOO!!! CONGRADULATIONS ALI! YOU TOTALLY DESERVED IT! grinsmiley :idance: The first female biggest loser! Cheer

Plus my fave Bernie won the other money prize. What a great night! :woohooo:

LETS GO PENS!

Last edited by MattLabMyLove on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EllieJane
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
EllieJane

Number of posts : 542
Mood : The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Scared10

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooo glad a girl won this year!!!!!!!!!!!! :tapdance:
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:40 am

I felt bad for Kelly, she sould have beat Roger. But at least Ali won, way to go girl.
I also felt bad for Paul at home too sick to make the trip. They only mentioned him once. I think they should have said something about him at the end, being proud of his partner. It would have been cool to have a live camera on him so he could at least have said hello to everyone or congratulated Kelly.
Marilyn

The Biggest Loser - Page 2 MarilynKeeper The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:17 am

Congrats Ali!!! She looks really great. So did Roger! OhMy I didn't care the ending. Ali weighed and then it was over. I thought they would have done alittle more. :think:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:43 pm

:think: I was kind of wondering if Paul was 'sick' because he might have gained his weight back and was too embarrassed to come to the live weigh in. You know, when they were allowed to go home for a weekend, he wouldn't answer his phone when the trainers called, he ate like there was no tomorrow and had gained weight with his next weigh in. I hope he is doing well and was really sick and not just saying that.

:woohooo: I am glad Ali won, she worked hard to get where she is and I know she will continue to keep it off. What an inspiration!!! I guess with it being taped live, they ran out of time, because I was disappointed that they didn't do more, seems all the others got a big to do, and then with Ali, it was done.... No

The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Rhonda10The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:03 pm

LOL, Rhonda!! My husband and I were thinking the EXACT same thing about Paul!! When he was voted off, he was in the hospital for a week or so because of some type of illness. I can't remember exactly what it was, but he ended up gaining 6 pounds, just by being in the hospital. Then he continued with his weight loss, but I'm thinking that maybe he got sick again and couldn't keep it off when he got better. Who knows? I'm hoping he continues to lose weight because he was doing a great job while on the show.
Ali looked AMAZING last night, as did Roger. I'm glad that Ali won!!

The Biggest Loser - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:18 pm

I agree about Paul. I think he gained some/all the weight he lost. Kelly never said nothing about him either. Can you believe Mark missed winning the 100 grand by one pound.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:31 pm

Hey, Susie!! It's nice to see you again!!
I was laughing because throughout the show, many of the weigh-ins were decided by only one pound. It happened quite a few times. I really like Allison Sweeney as the host. She has struggled a little with her weight in the past. She has talked about it before. I used to watch Days of Our Lives, which she stars in, and it's funny because the character that she plays is such a WITCH. LOL!! She's a good actress. You can tell that she really enjoys interacting with all of the contestants.

The Biggest Loser - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Susie wrote:
Congrats Ali!!! She looks really great. So did Roger! OhMy I didn't care the ending. Ali weighed and then it was over. I thought they would have done alittle more. :think:

Roger and Jay are smokin' hot now! I can't believe Roger is under 200lbs. Woah, good for him! Ali looks wonderful, look at those muscles in her arms!

Here is an article on Ali. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24159091/?GT1=43001

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Loser   The Biggest Loser - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Loser
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2