Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ouch!

Go down 
+11
ChristinaAL
pamh36
Amy
Rhonda
Carol
Misti
Rob
Vanesa
Savannah
Teresa
LIWnut
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Ouch! - Page 3 Cloud910

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:44 pm

I went to the dr this afternoon and he is very concerned. He is sending me to another hospital, the one that he works out of and where I was born, to have a CT Scan. He is putting a rush order in to get me there asap due to the pain that I am in. I am starting to worry because they haven't found anything yet.

Ouch! - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Ouch! - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Ouch! - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Ouch! - Page 3 Happy010

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:29 pm

{{{Marilyn}}} I'm really sorry that you're still in pain, Marilyn. But, I'm so glad that the doctor is taking it seriously, and is going to get something more done about this. Do you know when you CT will be? You know that you're in my prayers, sweetie.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:53 pm

I was in the office as the nurse called the hospital to arrange an appt. But she got an answering service and they were to call her back. We both thought that they would call by late afternoon but I haven't heard anything yet.
I am on another med tonight. The dr gave me a sample to try, an anti-inflamitory drug but it just made me nauseated. Whatever this is, it has a deep grip on me, that is for sure. It is frightening.
I am so thankful for the prayers of my friends here. I am almost sure that you must be tired of hearing of my problems by now. But I know that I am loved and cared for here and God is my strength. Thanks for being here for me. I love ya!

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:57 am

Aww, Marilyn, don't even think that we are tired of hearing about what is going on with you. We care about you, and that is why we keep checking this thread, to hear how you are doing.

I hope that they figure out what is going on with you soon, so that they can treat whatever it is, and you can heal. I can't imagine living in constant pain like that.

I'm continuing to pray for you.

Ouch! - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Ouch! - Page 3 Love-s10

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:22 am

Marilyn, like Pam said, you are always more than welcome to lay your troubles here! I am so sorry you're in such pain too. I can see why you're so scared, and I agree with Savannah...it's just a very good thing that you're doctor is taking this seriously. Sometimes they just blow things off and tell you to go home and suck it up! Ouch! - Page 3 NonNon11Sounds like you're getting the best care possible at this point. Keep us updated on your progress. You're in my prayers! Big hugs!!Ouch! - Page 3 Sourire28

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:00 pm

Thank you Pan and Amy. That means a lot to me. I just hate to think that you thought that I was complaining too much.
I just found out that I am to have a CT scan on Thursday at 1 pm EST. I have spent the whole morning in bed. I am so tired, have no energy and just plain hurt too much. I almost wish that my dr would put me into hospital so I could at least know that I would have help when I need it. Is that too wierd to wish?

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Ouch! - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Ouch! - Page 3 Happy010

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:12 pm

{{{Marilyn}}} Of course it isn't, sweetie! You're in pain, you're exhausted, and you have no idea what's causing it. Hospitals are supposed to be where they take good care of you, and make you better. So, that's what you're wishing for - getting better!

Smiley Hug Don't even think for a second that you shouldn't post here about what's going on! You're our friend, and that's what friends are for. Why...........If you weren't feeling so poorly, I'd have to pull out this guy: Frying pan But since you're feeling so poorly, I won't. batEyes You just keep right on updating us.

Thursday at 1:00.......I'll be praying then, and of course, you'll remain in my prayers until then, too. Feel free to PM me anytime, too, Marilyn.

Love and many prayers,
Savannah
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:14 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Thank you Pan and Amy. That means a lot to me. I just hate to think that you thought that I was complaining too much.
I just found out that I am to have a CT scan on Thursday at 1 pm EST. I have spent the whole morning in bed. I am so tired, have no energy and just plain hurt too much. I almost wish that my dr would put me into hospital so I could at least know that I would have help when I need it. Is that too wierd to wish?

No, I think that is a natural feeling. You are hurting, and probably also scared, because you don't know yet what is wrong. I'm sure it would be a comfort to know that help is nearby when you are feeling so bad.

I hope the CT scan shows something so that you can put an end to this mystery and get the help you need to feel better. I'll be thinking about you.

Ouch! - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:48 pm

We do love you, Marilyn! I hope you're feeling better. Having such constant pain must be so frustrating, especially when you don't know the problem. I hope the medicine is helping.

Ouch! - Page 3 ChristinaKeeper2 Ouch! - Page 3 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ouch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch!   Ouch! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouch!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3