Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVDs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisRB35
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 14

DVDs Empty
PostSubject: DVDs   DVDs EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Someone said that England has uncut episodes on DVD but I think you need a different DVD player to play it are they allow in the US?? If yes where would you finf them and the DVDs??

Thanks,
Chris
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

DVDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVDs   DVDs EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Hi, Chris, I haven't heard anything about England having uncut episodes on DVDs, so I'm sorry I can't be of any help. If someone else knows, I hope they will post some info soon, I would be interested in this myself. There are far too many cut scenes. And, welcome! Wave

DVDs ChristinaKeeper2 DVDs 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

DVDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVDs   DVDs EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:41 pm

I don't know about the dvds but I know you would need a dvd player that would support dvd's from other countries.
Back to top Go down

DVDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVDs   DVDs EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:57 am

I have the UK DVDs and yes they are all uncut. They have only released the first 3 seasons so far, but I think season 4 is out in May. You can get them off www.amazon.co.uk
I think the DVDs are region 2, so you would need a multi-region DVD player. These should be available in some electrical stores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DVDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVDs   DVDs Empty

Back to top Go down

DVDs
Page 1 of 1